[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHY DID NO ONE KILL GODDO AFTER THE OBVIOUS HINT?!?!?!

I swear, when I saw "I am your God" I flipped out. (Yes I was following after I ied, tee-hee)

And I REMEMBER, after I suspected Archer, that Aker was also acting mega-weird and pointing fingers far too often. He was also VERY touchy when he thought I accused him.

But I wasn't expecting kero to be a wolf, haha~

all of the hints were obvious, Pi. you can't trust obvious hints in a game of doubt. its an unwritten rule

and playing based only on how the day post is written is not how we play this D=

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I saved Kami..

and all the wolves because

well I was pissed because the rabbits targeted me >_>

so yea fuck the rabbits....

.... But my problem is that nobody even ATTEMPTED to follow up on it. Did anyone accuse you after that, goddo?

Also, Johnzy totally screwed the Rabbits over with his "codes".

Ah well, LEARN FROM THIS PEOPLE. ROLE GATHER IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

One last question: Was Aker the wolf who killed me, or was it Miyako, the red rabbit?

you completely blurted out kero and amu were wolves, so i don't believe you when you say that =P

yes they did, Pi...

i thought you said you followed us from beyond the grave, that should mean the discussion thread too

I told everyone to kill Amu before that. And I didn't read anything johnzy had to say just because I didn't trust anything on the discussion thread. Voting thread left too much evidence.

[quote name='godofwar7']you completely blurted out kero and amu were wolves, so i don't believe you when you say that =P

yes they did, Pi...

i thought you said you followed us from beyond the grave, that should mean the discussion thread too[/QUOTE]

There were periods of things I missed, due to skewl (blech). I saw that one person, I think, saw the obvious hint, but it wasn't mentioned about five posts later, so I simply assumed they were shot down, correct?

♣Kaname Madoka♣

well no one believed me now did they..... and ask amu I knew you were a wolf I actually gave her a list of all wolves... and told her if she hurt Tsukiko I would kill you all otherwise I wouldn't do a thing... ask Kero as well.. I think I made a similar deal with her... -__-

[quote name='PiFace314']There were periods of things I missed, due to skewl (blech). I saw that one person, I think, saw the obvious hint, but it wasn't mentioned about five posts later, so I simply assumed they were shot down, correct?[/QUOTE]

I caught the obvious hint, but the GM went "Fck You" (his own words, paraphrased slightly) and decided that...

Y'know, I should really stop raging, at some point people are going to call me on it and I can't really deny any more.

So go ahead and check back, it's mostly to do with what I've been bitching about all over the place.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

well amu was on thread... I don't see why people didn't see it.. I perma deleted just in case.. but someone could've seen... and Kero... well thats a secert

<----- honestly the kero thing was a mistake by me and we only talked once about it all my fault I sliped and told her on msn... like always... so yea I fail..

♣Kaname Madoka♣

like I said... Sanae emmie and Avan all went gungho on me without valid reason.. I tried to reason with them but yea... so I decided you bunnies weren't worth my time... only Tsukiko recieved my protection

Status
Not open for further replies.