Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
As long as you have 5 tokens to use the Hall of Mirrors, you're safe.
And I don't think anyone should have a minus on that attraction lol :p
Like I said before, I highly doubt we get tokens each day - Don't just assume something that isn't stated anywhere (Unless it says so on your rolesheet).
Seen there is a ride that gives you tokens, that you can ride when you have 0 tokens, whats the point of kero just giving us free tokens each day? Doesn't make much sense, which is why I believe that by default (Again, this could be different for special people) that we don't get tokens each day.
So don't just spend them all today with the assumption your getting a refill tomorrow. You should wait one day to check, at the very least.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Are there any kill abilities in this game? Because so far, it looks like people will only die from lynches and carnival dumbassness (i.e betting your life on a game).

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Are there any kill abilities in this game? Because so far, it looks like people will only die from lynches and carnival dumbassness (i.e betting your life on a game).
I think its safe to assume some people can kill in the game, otherwise Supreme victory would be way to easy for us. Besides, 1 kill per day + kidnapping just seems like a poor game design.
Though, we can never be sure until Day 2-3 (Sometimes people hold back Day 1), so its really anyone's guess.

Alyss

=Vampiress=
Well, I asked if we did get new tokens everyday, but meeehh XP
There should be killing abilities because this AG is similar to the original mafia.
We also have a "pain-chain" so there are incap and hospitalize abilities (and doctors for that matter).
carnival dumbassness
LOL

noex1337

Emmie was here
Well, I asked if we did get new tokens everyday, but meeehh XP
There should be killing abilities because this AG is similar to the original mafia.
We also have a "pain-chain" so there are incap and hospitalize abilities (and doctors for that matter).

LOL
Thanks. For some reason I missed that.

The irony is, considering what i said to Viva before, i certainly have a lot of read fails.

May I also suggest that the Items you get for some of the prizes may be weapons? Makes sense to me. Then again, Items could be anything, from healing to shields to kills... I have a feeling that someone may start collecting them and trading them for tokens or other Items.. maybe even info.
Too bad I won't try that Lucky Dip; apparently, I am hydrophobic and prone to drowning, lol.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
He raged out over at MF; made a thread called none of YOUR BUSINESS, posted pics and videos and stuff of verses and characters he liked, called everyone else vermin; cause unknown. Suspected to be anti-aker crusades led by Wolfnagi.

EDIT: he also called everyone 'hypocrites who find joy in the suffering of others'.

noex1337

Emmie was here
He raged out over at MF; made a thread called none of YOUR BUSINESS, posted pics and videos and stuff of verses and characters he liked, called everyone else vermin; cause unknown. Suspected to be anti-aker crusades led by Wolfnagi.

EDIT: he also called everyone 'hypocrites who find joy in the suffering of others'.
Pretty much this. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to link the thread.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
You could link to it if you wanted too, but there is no point.
I suppose that is a fair enough reason to vote him (for day 1 anyway), but I'm not going to have a part of it until I see him acting that way around here.

noex1337

Emmie was here
You could link to it if you wanted too, but there is no point.
I suppose that is a fair enough reason to vote him (for day 1 anyway), but I'm not going to have a part of it until I see him acting that way around here.
That's the thing. He probably won't even come around. But if he does, i'm going to change my vote.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yeah, but if we think for a second and he comes around to see a bunch of votes on him, he will just spam a bunch and accept his death.
Fact is, I think this lynch on him is just a waste of our time.
If he is inactive and live - Doesn't hurt us.
If he is dead and good - Hurts us. Even more so since there is a chance that we could be killing a children role, which means supreme victory will be gone.

Lets be honestly, Aker is most likely good and we will only shoot ourselves in the foot by lynching him. Whereas leaving him alive, doesn't hurt us at all.
I have no reason to suspect Aker of being bad, for obvious reasons due to his lack of posting, therefore I'm not lynching him. Thats just how I view it anyway~

noex1337

Emmie was here
Lets be honestly, Aker is most likely good and we will only shoot ourselves in the foot by lynching him. Whereas leaving him alive, doesn't hurt us at all.
I have no reason to suspect Aker of being bad, for obvious reasons due to his lack of posting, therefore I'm not lynching him. Thats just how I view it anyway~
I don't agree with this at all. Aker has the same likely hood of being good as anyone else. We're lynching him because we suspect he will not be playing.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I don't agree with this at all. Aker has the same likely hood of being good as anyone else. We're lynching him because we suspect he will not be playing.
Yeah, in an ideal world that assumption would make sense. But I'll play Devil's Advocate and lets go with the odds: 24/29 (Just assuming 5 since its a typically amount of assassin per 25-30 players) odds Aker is not-evil. Those are piss-poor odds. I'd much rather risk it on someone who I believe is suspicious rather then just someone you guys think (think, not know) will be inactive.

I understand why your lynching him and the fact is, it is a valid reason - Which is why I'm not doing anything besides stating my view right now. However, I think thats just a waste of our lynch, thats all I'm trying to say. All and all, I won't hold it against anyone who follows the lynch.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Yeah, in an ideal world that assumption would make sense. But I'll play Devil's Advocate and lets go with the odds: 24/29 (Just assuming 5 since its a typically amount of assassin per 25-30 players) odds Aker is not-evil. Those are piss-poor odds. I'd much rather risk it on someone who I believe is suspicious rather then just someone you guys think (think, not know) will be inactive.

I understand why your lynching him and the fact is, it is a valid reason - Which is why I'm not doing anything besides stating my view right now. However, I think thats just a waste of our lynch, thats all I'm trying to say. All and all, I won't hold it against anyone who follows the lynch.
Here's the thing though, your logic is flawed too, considering it's only day 1. The only people who's ever really "suspicious" on day 1 is the active posters, i.e. me, you and maybe a couple others ATM. So really, if you wanted to hide, just go inactive.

As for me voting for crestham, he revealed the most on day one, Idc if its his 2nd time in a row, which actually it'd be his third if i remember right, its his fault for making himself suspicious. If in fact he isn't, then we shall see, as for you noex, you defending him, leads me to believe, just like the ACAG, the circus people know each other, which also leads me to believe your suspicious, defending someone on day one, is not on the to do list for me, just saying, Crestham gets my vote, and it'll stay that way, if you can't tell Noex, you're prolly tomorrow, depending on your reaction to this.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
No, actually active posters aren't the only people who can be suspicious on day one. Anyone can be if they make the wrong move.

I vote on suspicions and reasoning, not because some player is inactive (or in this case, possibly inactive) - Thats the GMs job to kill inactives, not mine.
Kero has already said " Inactivity killing will be done if a Player does not vote at least every 3rd day". So we kill someone today that will either become active later or be killed for free.

Seems like a massive waste of time to me, but as I said, I'm not going to hold it against anyone who does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.