Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
OH man O.O the convo of you two got me all wacko D: I'm really to stupid to understand this game >.<" to be completly honest the times I tried this.... I feel anyone is suspicious D: <-- probs why I never get far or do get far by being lucky not to be targetd but still not understanding it >.> As for Crestham .__. I think it's weird of him saying that out of the blue .__. so that makes him suspicious to me already...>.< but yeah I dunno ._. like I said in this game I feel like everyone is your enemy D:

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
it is quite simple Nisa
Villagers and kids.
Kids get kidnaped by circus mems? maybe?
Villagers save em.
And kids must not die.
That means that there is circus mems. that could have a task to kill kids.

The win for circus mems is to have a number equal or more than the Villagers.

Villagers have Tokens which can be used on these attractions. Each one has its attribute, but you as Villagers have compatibility needs to meet. Maximum number of Tokens per Villager at any one day is 5. However, Villagers can PM the GM (ie: me) to transfer unwanted Tokens should they choose to do so.

Those who have a minus compatibility for a certain ride/attraction, it is NOT HIGHLY recommended you play on them. You might just die over it.

Villagers who wish to use these Attractions must PM me in the Abilities PM along with their normal Abilities.

- Ferris Wheel (4 Tokens per ride): Allows you to see the role of a random Player. Those with a plus compatibility may get a higher chance of seeing more than one person's role.

- Target Shooting (1 Tokens per game/nothing): Allows you to win more Tokens or an item. Those with a plus compatibility have a higher chance of winning the game. Those who pay no Token fee will pay with their life should they lose the game.

- Lucky Dip (2 Tokens per game): Allows you to win an item. Those with a plus compatibility have a higher chance of getting more than one item.

- Hall of Mirrors (5 Tokens per entry): 100% protection from all Abilities. The only Attraction that does not injure or kill anyone.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes I got that idea I read that .__. but how am I supossed to know who is who XD well that's what the rides are for probably .__.

Oh and do we automaticly get new tokens on the next day or not?

noex1337

Emmie was here
Well, arguing with viva was fun. Now this place is dead. I want to point fingers now. I say nisa is a circus lady because she's so clueless.

Nope, i'll stop before i get myself killed.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Do we get more tokens each day? :O
This is something I'm unsure of as well. As far as I know, we don't. Considering the game to get more tokens can be played by gambling your life, I highly doubt we get new tokens each day. Unless you have a special ability or something, of course. However, others seem to think that we do get new tokens each day.

Sanae

Staff member
I enjoy gambling as much as t he next person, but with my life.. No thank yous :angel:

Cresty: If it's true what you say.. I really hope you're an investigator for the villages ;___;

IMPORTANT GM ANNOUNCEMENT:

This day will be extended.

Abilities/Voting will end at around 7PM (or later) GMT+10

Day Post will be up more or less 3 hours from the time I stop the Abilities and Voting

So, if I PM someone with a role like that, who got some large amount of tokens, they are able to spare some tokens, right? Makes sense.

It's a good strategy to buy the immunity(House of Mirror) and play 'Target shooting' paying with their life. This way they can stand for a while, but there is the risk that they might lose.
You can't go on two rides in one day.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
...Auron was certainly fast to try and lynch me, considering the fact that I have a investigation ability. And what I said was the whole, plain, truth. If you think I'm lying, which I'm not, then look what I said. I specifically stated that I can only investigate on even numbered days. And I've already said why I want to reveal the fact that I have an investigation ability, because I want to get protection. Even if you argue that we can just go ride the ferris wheel or something, the fact remains that you need to use tokens to board it, and since my compatibility with target shooting is like, -5, not gonna happen.

My compatibility with the ferris wheel is -2, by the way.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Cresty, problem is, no one would want to kill you out of nowhere, especially when inactives would be targeted day 1. But you came out of nowhere and said you had an investigation role. Problem is, both villagers and assassins can have one, so it proves nothing.

Sanae

Staff member

- Hall of Mirrors (5 Tokens per entry): 100% protection from all Abilities. The only Attraction that does not injure or kill anyone.
It says this is the only one that doesn't injure or kill you, but the only one that says anything about killing is the Target Shooting (or w/e) o.o

Alyss

=Vampiress=
As long as you have 5 tokens to use the Hall of Mirrors, you're safe.
And I don't think anyone should have a minus on that attraction lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.