Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Don't care at all about that. Whatever stuff like that has happened in past AGs, is in the past. Its a completely invalid reason to even consider. Sucks for him, sure, but we are here to play the game and if it just so happens he is suspicious twice, then thats his fault.

That being said, I wasn't pushing for the lynch yet. But its clearly on my mind.
Wouldn't that be the GM's fault?
[SPOILERA]
[/SPOILERA]

Oooooo I got my name back!

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Well, yeah. That was a stupid one. But still. If he has investigation or not, i say we give him a day to prove himself.
My point also is that any one of us can be an investigator. Aka look at the rides. Thats my point, anyone can claim to be an investigator right now, it means nothing. Even if they do investigate, its useless since it could be a baddie using the rides.
Which is why I find it even more suspicious he said it.

noex1337

Emmie was here
My point also is that any one of us can be an investigator. Aka look at the rides. Thats my point, anyone can claim to be an investigator right now, it means nothing. Even if they do investigate, its useless since it could be a baddie using the rides.
Which is why I find it even more suspicious he said it.
Then investigate him yourself.

noex1337

Emmie was here
And waste my tokens on that? Could careless.
Fact is him saying he is an investigator means nothing. Thats my point.
Your pretty hell-bent on saving him though, maybe you know something we don't?~
And you're pretty hellbent on pointing fingers. Maybe you're trying to hide something.

Point is, anyone can play that senseless game.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Not really, I've already said it was too early to jump on a lynch of Crestham. I just think he is suspicious, thats all.
Your the one who is going out of his way to defend Crestham, when I'm merely throwing out ideas, not even considering taking action yet.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Not really, I've already said it was too early to jump on a lynch of Crestham. I just think he is suspicious, thats all.
Your the one who is going out of his way to defend Crestham, when I'm merely throwing out ideas, not even considering taking action yet.
Going out of my way to defend him? Like how?

noex1337

Emmie was here
??
No hate? lol

Assuming he is innocent to such a degree, even to such a degree to play the "don't kill him twice on day 1 in a row" card.
It is interesting to see how you react to an assault on him though~
I assumed nothing. I died day 1 in 2 AGs in a row and that severely pissed me off. You're thinking too much into this. But nice to see you twist my words though. When did I ever say he was innocent? You must be quite eager to accuse someone, for you to stoop so low.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I assumed nothing. I died day 1 in 2 AGs in a row and that severely pissed me off. You're thinking too much into this. But nice to see you twist my words though. When did I ever say he was innocent?
I assume you think he is innocent, otherwise you wouldn't be wasting your time defending him.
Or do you just play Devil's advocate for fun?

noex1337

Emmie was here
You can write whatever you want, doesn't mean its true. Everyone lies in an AG, those who don't aren't posting.
Apparently I've hit a nerve though~
On MF, there's the Test AG, and then after that was the Summer War one. I died day one in both. You can check for yourself. And don't worry, you're not significant enough as to affect me.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
On MF, there's the Test AG, and then after that was the Summer War one. I died day one in both. You can check for yourself. And don't worry, you're not significant enough as to affect me.
>___>"
You actually think I believe you were lying about that? Funny how you jump to the easiest thing to prove and assume thats what I called you a liar about.

Oh, but I think I have. Since your attitude clearly reflects something is bothering you:
And don't worry, you're not significant enough as to affect me.
Reading is a useful skill, you know.
Or, you just enjoy making fun of people in a game just because they don't agree with you. Take your pick~

noex1337

Emmie was here
>___>"
You actually think I believe you were lying about that? Funny how you jump to the easiest thing to prove and assume thats what I called you a liar about.
So what is it that you're calling me a liar about. After all, it's not rocket science. I died day 1 two games in a row, i don't want crestham to do the same. Or is that still too difficult for you to understand?
Oh, but I think I have. Since your attitude clearly reflects something is bothering you:
hahaha not quite.
Or, you just enjoy making fun of people in a game just because they don't agree with you. Take your pick~
iunno? :shrug:

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
So what is it that you're calling me a liar about. After all, it's not rocket science. I died day 1 two games in a row, i don't want crestham to do the same. Or is that still too difficult for you to understand?
Pretty much, cause its a poor excuse. This is a game were most of us die before the end. People die on Day 1, it happens. People have died on Day 1 for 5+ games in a row, it happens. My point is you don't let that cloud judgement. Certain players, if they said that I wouldn't even second guess it, because thats just their level of play. Reason I don't buy it from you is you don't play that poorly.

Or is that still too difficult for you to understand?
More condensing talk, very class stuff there. Apparently Bio was right about the hate.
Don't understand why the fact I don't side with you suddenly gives you the right to talk down to me.
Kind of a joke really that your acting this way, any reason you can't have a normal discussion without talking down to me?

noex1337

Emmie was here
Pretty much, cause its a poor excuse. This is a game were most of us die before the end. People die on Day 1, it happens. People have died on Day 1 for 5+ games in a row, it happens. My point is you don't let that cloud judgement. Certain players, if they said that I wouldn't even second guess it, because thats just their level of play. Reason I don't buy it from you is you don't play that poorly.
Oh, shall i take that as a compliment then?
More condensing talk, very class stuff there. Apparently Bio was right about the hate.
Don't understand why the fact I don't side with you suddenly gives you the right to talk down to me.
Kind of a joke really that your acting this way, any reason you can't have a normal discussion without talking down to me?
ABSOLUTELY NOT! Don't take offense, that's what I do. I don't necessarily care too much until the DP comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.