Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

noex1337

Emmie was here
As for me voting for crestham, he revealed the most on day one, Idc if its his 2nd time in a row, which actually it'd be his third if i remember right, its his fault for making himself suspicious. If in fact he isn't, then we shall see, as for you noex, you defending him, leads me to believe, just like the ACAG, the circus people know each other, which also leads me to believe your suspicious, defending someone on day one, is not on the to do list for me, just saying, Crestham gets my vote, and it'll stay that way, if you can't tell Noex, you're prolly tomorrow, depending on your reaction to this.
My point exactly. Defend this one viva. Exactly the reason you have inactivity issues in AGs, I think.

BTW, i'll say this, since the AC AG is pretty much over anyway. Templars didn't know each other from day 1. And i don't think the assassins did either. Last time I saw that happen, the list of assassins got leaked and it ruined the game.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
As for me voting for crestham, he revealed the most on day one, Idc if its his 2nd time in a row, which actually it'd be his third if i remember right, its his fault for making himself suspicious. If in fact he isn't, then we shall see, as for you noex, you defending him, leads me to believe, just like the ACAG, the circus people know each other, which also leads me to believe your suspicious, defending someone on day one, is not on the to do list for me, just saying, Crestham gets my vote, and it'll stay that way, if you can't tell Noex, you're prolly tomorrow, depending on your reaction to this.
My point exactly. Defend this one viva. Exactly the reason you have inactivity issues in AGs, I think.
Errr, what am I suppose to defend? The fact that Auron is voting Crestham or the fact that Auron aggresses with me that you were being overly protective of Crestham?

noex1337

Emmie was here
Errr, what am I suppose to defend? The fact that Auron is voting Crestham or the fact that Auron aggresses with me that you were being overly protective of Crestham?
No, the fact that the only time people are suspicious on day 1 is when they're active. I'm not a fan of that. So you're penalizing the player for doing it right? What if everyone weren't stubborn like me, and instead decided to just post once and stay silent the rest of the day?

No, the fact that the only time people are suspicious on day 1 is when they're active. I'm not a fan of that.
He wasn't suspicious on day 1 for being active, he was for being "not smart" and revealing anything on day 1 , no one knows anything. Hence NO suspicious, turns into ALL eyes on Crestham.

noex1337

Emmie was here
He wasn't suspicious on day 1 for being active, he was for being "not smart" and revealing anything on day 1 , no one knows anything. Hence NO suspicious, turns into ALL eyes on Crestham.
And why is it that you think all the assassins know each other? They didn't last game.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
You just failed. The Templars didn't know each other in ACAG.

One, how does revealing things make you suspicious? Going by your logic, if I revealed you were an assassin through investigation, does that make me suspicious? I think not.

Two, Noex being protective of me is because he believes me, as simple as that. If you kill off the investigator, you guys are going to have a hard time finding the assassins.

How about this: instead of lynching me, investigate me instead. Although it would be a total waste of tokens because I'm a villager, whatever floats your boat~

And why is it that you think all the assassins know each other? They didn't last game.

you my friend, are dumb, Assassins, did know each other last game, I was one. i knew who were the assassins, there were 5.

and everyone as investigation, it's called the ferris wheel, why do i need you crestham ? You get the vote, you're not changing my mind and making it worse on yourself.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
No, the fact that the only time people are suspicious on day 1 is when they're active. I'm not a fan of that.
These are people who have posted more then once:
Noex1337
VivaLaDementia
Emeralda
Alyss
Crestham
Auron
Sanae
Arachna
HappyNisa
Biomega
Seraph Lucis Eli
VivaLaPony Onee-Chan
NightmareGear
Ataraxia
Kulitman
Shadowolf
Kitty
17 / 29

These are people who have posted once:
Stein
Black Rock Shooter
Shadow_Strider
3 / 29

I didn't even look at the entire thread to find all this, I stopped at 20 names.
Funny, how only one of them, maybe two, are suspicious. Yet you claim only active players are the suspicious ones.

Not to mention - Templars weren't the assassins in the last game. Your logic fails by using them as an example. Also - As I've said already, Each AG is different. You can't use the last game as a standard for the current one. Each host is different and does things differently.

noex1337

Emmie was here
you my friend, are dumb, Assassins, did know each other last game, I was one. i knew who were the assassins, there were 5.

and everyone as investigation, it's called the ferris wheel, why do i need you crestham ? You get the vote, you're not changing my mind and making it worse on yourself.
How am I dumb? I believe the word you are looking for is ignorant. There's a difference. If you didn't know, I wasn't too friendly with the assassins, so I just assumed they were the same as the templars in the last game.

Not to mention - Templars weren't the assassins in the last game. Your logic fails by using them as an example. Also - As I've said already, Each AG is different. You can't use the last game as a standard for the current one. Each host is different and does things differently.
Do note that Auron was the one that said that, not me.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I lol'd.

HURR DURR I HAVE 9000 TOKENS I'M GONNA SPEND THEM ALL ON INVESTIGATION

How am I dumb? I believe the word you are looking for is ignorant. There's a difference. If you didn't know, I wasn't too friendly with the assassins, so I just assumed they were the same as the templars in the last game.
you are right i am sorry.

But im just going off Suspicions day 1, what else can i do ? I have just as much info as you, who do i vote for ? Tell me, an inactive ? who will be lynched in 2 days anyways ? Like viva said waste of my vote.

noex1337

Emmie was here
you are right i am sorry.

But im just going off Suspicions day 1, what else can i do ? I have just as much info as you, who do i vote for ? Tell me, an inactive ? who will be lynched in 2 days anyways ? Like viva said waste of my vote.
I really think all day 1 votes are a waste. But that's personal opinion. I was surprised last game that someone important was lynched.

I lol'd.

HURR DURR I HAVE 9000 TOKENS I'M GONNA SPEND THEM ALL ON INVESTIGATION
\

then no thank you,

Knowning everyones role, or anyone knowing mine ruins the fun for me, so just out of fact for ruining my fun, you get another vote, in my mind D:<. and 9000 tokens ? Shesh you deserve to die day 1 !

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...

You just failed. The Templars didn't know each other in ACAG.

One, how does revealing things make you suspicious? Going by your logic, if I revealed you were an assassin through investigation, does that make me suspicious? I think not.

Two, Noex being protective of me is because he believes me, as simple as that. If you kill off the investigator, you guys are going to have a hard time finding the assassins.

How about this: instead of lynching me, investigate me instead. Although it would be a total waste of tokens because I'm a villager, whatever floats your boat~
Yeah and thats a terrible example. Templars weren't the bad guys. But ignore that since its pointless. You can't use GOW"s mechanics to judge Kero's game. So lets just put a stop to that, thank you.

Off topic for a second -
Ignoring the fact of killing an investigator, I just want to say please don't use such a terrible excuse to justify saving yourself as "without an investigator its hard to find assassins" - Thats how brainless sheep on MF play. Don't bring it here.
Back to topic -

Like I said, I don't care enough to waste tokens over this. If your a villager and die from it, I'll move on with my life. If someone else wants to, they can go right on ahead.

noex1337

Emmie was here
\

then no thank you,

Knowning everyones role, or anyone knowing mine ruins the fun for me, so just out of fact for ruining my fun, you get another vote, in my mind D:<. and 9000 tokens ? Shesh you deserve to die day 1 !
*facepalm*

These are people who have posted more then once:
Noex1337
VivaLaDementia
Emeralda
Alyss
Crestham
Auron
Sanae
Arachna
HappyNisa
Biomega
Seraph Lucis Eli
VivaLaPony Onee-Chan
NightmareGear
Ataraxia
Kulitman
Shadowolf
Kitty
17 / 29

These are people who have posted once:
Stein
Black Rock Shooter
Shadow_Strider
3 / 29

I didn't even look at the entire thread to find all this, I stopped at 20 names.
Funny, how only one of them, maybe two, are suspicious. Yet you claim only active players are the suspicious ones.

The top 3 posters are Me with 28, you with 30, and crestham with 15. The rest are in single digits, most being less than 3. Don't see the connection?

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
*sigh* you don't get it do you? The maximum number of tokens you can have is five. I don't think anyone would bother spending it all on ferris wheel every time they can.

Did you find anything wrong with my reasoning for defending him?
just the fact you are on day 1, and your reasoning was, "it sucks to be lynched day 1 twice in a row" when in seriousness, it kinda sucks to be lynched, ever, whats difference does it make day 1 or day 2, leads me to think, you need him for something, or you he is your ally as was Ezio my ally last game and scrambled to defend him, and in the end lost me my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.