Bleach FC

tyron256

turnabout moderation
it could but then again its always been ichigo to fight against the "top dog" character

Edit: classic main character vs ultimate villan

Last edited:
here is one I keep hearing soi fon vs halibel

Well I see some issues with that as you know from that power chart I showed soi fon is one of the weakest of all the captains in the ss. I do not think it would be right for someone of zaraki's level of strength to fight the 5th and then have a massive loss and have soi fon fight the 1,2,3 one of those.

So what you think on this any one?

OH and unohana would be a good choice for this fight.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
in my opinion it might be possible that soi fon might fight halibel first, and loose. With soi fon being badly injured unohana comes in and takes over, kind of like how zaraki bailed ichigo out.

if you think about it that way it would make some sense. with three of the espada remaining (if/when noi dies and ulquorria likely reserved for ichigo). otherwise, it would be kind of unrealistic for us to see every captain fight to their true potentials unless bleach isnt ending after the WW.

yeah I actually thought about that what if soi fon is that captain that end's up dieing I mean they do not need all the captains to live in the series that would make it to unrealistic.

I think if unohana comes in it will be to late to save soi fon then she will fight for her fallen comrade.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
that also sounds like it could happen but, its also possible that nobody will die. it hasnt been confirmed for sure but its still possible orihime can "reject" a person's death. her power is to deny an even from happening so why not a death?

but i do think a character dying would add a new dimension to bleach.

it would kinda help to even things out if a captain dies I mean the espada are falling like flys right now I mean some are not dead but very injured (szayel and grimmjow I mean) one is in a prison of sorts (ulquiorra) two are dead (AA,Le roux) and one is probably going to die soon (Nnoitora)

After all this it pretty much leaves 5 espada out of the orgianal 10 (including the true first yammy:cool:)

So I mean the SS team has to have some kind of lose somewhere along the lines.

some captains will die if u count ichimaru aizen and tousen as captains still but instead of unohana coming to soifong it should be yoruichi cause the two have history

anyway on a related topic what will the remaining match ups be?

Avaron van Verde vs Chad Unohana

Ulquirrora vs Ichigo Nel maybe Grimmjow and Inoue if she chooses to fight and Dondo chakka and pesche

Halibel vs Soifong and Yoruichi if she comes and maybe Mayuri Ishidia

Stark vs Kyouraku Ukitake Byakuya Renji and Rukia

Tousen vs Zaraki and maybe Komamura

Ichimaru vs Hitsugaya and Rangiku

Aizen vs Yamamoto

Last edited:
some captains will die if u count ichimaru aizen and tousen as captains still but instead of unohana coming to soifong it should be yoruichi cause the two have history

anyway on a related topic what will the remaining match ups be?

Avaron van Verde vs Chad Unohana

Ulquirrora vs Ichigo Nel maybe Grimmjow and Inoue if she chooses to fight and Dondo chakka and pesche

Halibel vs Soifong and Yoruichi if she comes and maybe Mayuri Ishidia

Stark vs Kyouraku Ukitake Byakuya Renji and Rukia

Tousen vs Zaraki and maybe Komamura

Ichimaru vs Hitsugaya and Rangiku

Aizen vs Yamamoto
I kinda agree on the stark one as so

hitsugaya you learn in the 2nd movie why he and rangiku are not around.

tousen will fight sajin (trust me on that)

aizen yammato is a go

ulquiorra vs ichigo is a go

the next arc is starting soon yes though they are in hueco mundo it is going to start a new one

unohana will be fighting in the next arc of bleach as said by kubo tite himself.

that is all you will get.