Bleach FC

tyron256

turnabout moderation
it came mainly from noi's release last chapter and it resembling shiva. there is also AA's release being named after gluttony. stuff like that.

expect the manga up in about an hour might take 2 or 3 depending on how busy I get.

Oh and what I was saying I will take Nnoitora for instance depending on how you see his name it can mean a saint of sorts

and yes he is a mantis but at a since he is a snake/hydra hybrid as he can grow his arms back much like a hydra and his last name insist on his ability.

edit when I get home I will work on it

Last edited:
Well I had it up about 6 hours ago but I did like the issue so many things could happen next week is the real reason I liked it the end shows some new onces to what might happen.

311 I have feeling is were the real big bang will happen normally in manga's the issue before the big one is kinda slow right up untell the end of it all.

Also since Nnoitora is giving kenpachi such a hard time what you think the higher ups would do?

tyron256

turnabout moderation
if youre talking about yama jii then im not entirely sure. if theyre staying in hueco mundo and moving the winter war to now, then maybe the remaining captains will come as reinforcements.

Last edited: