Bleach FC

huh i forgot about character claims, if nobody picked it up ill say aizen... off topic atm, btw the fight with kenpachi is crazy in the manga atm, want more.....

tyron256

turnabout moderation
Claim updated.

kubo says Unohana will be fighting? this should be interesting. she is the one captain whos fighting style is pretty much a complete mystery.

Claim updated.

kubo says Unohana will be fighting? this should be interesting. she is the one captain whos fighting style is pretty much a complete mystery.
well after shunshi she is the next strongest of all the captains in the order so she most be good

that is also why I say halibel unohana fight

tyron256

turnabout moderation
of the remaining espada that havent fought already that would probably be the most likely scenario. theres the reason for her not fighting the execution squad.

here is an idea for you all I wrote on another site

As you know Nnoitora is a mantis right well because of his hand ability he is also a hydra as shown in 310 his ability to when one arm cut off have 2 more plus that one grown in its place. Now the big thing about this is that would make zaraki herculies. I say this as you would know that one of his greatest trials was herculies to fight the hydra as hydra being Nnoitora.

also think of it like this for nel she represents the alley of herculies the centaur (enemy in bad Disney movie) fighting the cyclopes titan(Nnoitora) first before getting beaten.

But even more importantly then that was that there are 5 espada left I believe that they are all vesto lord well think of it like this vesto lord are like the titans of the hallow class. Know there were 5 titans zaraki(herculies) is fighting the titan that he fought the one eyed cyclopes ie Nnoitora as truthfully he has only one eye

now as for the others if you look at it

stark will probably end up as the ice titan

halibel will be the one of wind

OG seems like the earth titan

This theory will go very well into play if it turns out the top 5 are all vesto lord the hole titan thing will work out much better.

and ulquiorra for some reason the molten lava titan

So they might be doing it like as herculies (zaraki) killed the cyclopes (Nnoitora)

kubo at this point is more then likely mixing the titan cyclopes and hydra in Nnoitora.

what you think on this idea?

tyron256

turnabout moderation
hmm... it wouldn't be surprising that something like that would be true. it seems like it parallels everything in the manga quite nicely. Noi is a Cyclops and zaraki is a definate parallel to Hercules. with nel being a centaur of sorts it isnt too far out there.

hmm... it wouldn't be surprising that something like that would be true. it seems like it parallels everything in the manga quite nicely. Noi is a Cyclops and zaraki is a definate parallel to Hercules. with nel being a centaur of sorts it isnt too far out there.
NO it is not to far out there that is actually how it is going on at this moment

tyron256

turnabout moderation
well, on another note, this weeks subbed episode should be released later today or early tomorow.

the title is "The Cruel Arrancar, Ulquiorra's Provocation"

spoilers for 311 hope you like I have had for a bit but was to busy to share

Kenpachi: "...Man... no choice then... guess I'll give "kendo" a try for the first time in awhile."

"Don't you know? You swing your sword stronger with two hands than with one."

So he grips his sword with both hands and swings down. Eight sword

here is the pic

more will come when I have more time