Bleach FC

tyron256

turnabout moderation
its fine as long as we dont get another szyael arc. I doubt that it will happen since everything else is done and this should be the "main event".

we shouldnt szayel is hopefully most definitly dead after im sure dying of 100 years of of being stabbed by a sword just thinking of that makes me shudder such a harsh and cruel death

first szayel is not yet dead close but not there.

and no there will not be another szayel arc well not for any one under 2 at least because the szayel arc was almost a year long when it started.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
not sure, as i said it isnt the first anime to use religious references, i mean evangelion was blatantly religious. i think it has something to do with culture.

well truly the release have derived from the same region they are from lets take stark for instance

his name is German for strong well if you would say his release word could be something like beshamontin the japanese god of war in buddist view.

Le roux is French and his being a pumpkin was not in a religious from and Nnoitora was a playoff of a word so they would not use that religious basis truly the release words religious or not have thus far all been some from of a play on of words or to mean some what there names mean but in a different view

Lets take AA for instance his release was gluttony in a language his name would be in a form of a glutton and one of those sins.

If I am making it hard to understand say so I will try to make it clearer.