One Piece FC

tyron256

turnabout moderation
yea, i read this week's chapter. sounds interesting, and im sensing the nobls will have some sore of major significance in the near future

I'd like to join!

I've been meaning to get into One Piece for awhile now, but haven't really been able to. I've read a few chapters in Shonen Jump, and I started watching the FUNImation dub. I recently bought movie 8, and I loved it, both the dub and the original. Now, I've finally started the manga, I pretty much know the story up until the Skypiea arc, so I started there. However, I kind of skipped that entire arc(is that okay? Will it hurt in the long run?) and went straight to the arc where they're on that elongated island.

I like to join this club, hope everyone still around.

Dont know if you guys talk more about the manga or the anime, please let me know, because I like more the manga and usually talk about it and I dont want to spoiled anything to those that are not reading manga.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
Welcome! luckily im still around, lol

im more of a manga person myself, never really followed the anime that closely, so im assuming youre up to date with it?

Welcome! luckily im still around, lol

im more of a manga person myself, never really followed the anime that closely, so im assuming youre up to date with it?
Thanks, hope other members get back soon.

Im trying to get up to date in the anime but the manga is my priority every week. Last chapter another strong rivals for Luffy (lately everybody is super difficult to Luffy fight, after CP9) and this girls deflect his attacks and also has some kind of mantra, what is happening? First Kuma, then Sentoumaru and Kizaru and now this sisters, well hope Luffy can beat theam after using second gear.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
yeah, next chapter should be good, i have a feeling luffy will learn to control Haki and come beck stronger than ever after this.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
i think thats because she sees a younger version of herself in luffy, kinda like how se's changed over time. that or he reminds her of someone important