One Piece FC

WB crew looks great, specially Marco (you cant take out the king in the first move, bonus points for Oda). I like the Doflamingo's attitude he was like having so much fun.
Mihawk wishing to measure his strength against Whitebeard its something that strong pirates probably will do. My opinion the chapter was great!

tyron256

turnabout moderation
definately, its too bad jump is on break next week though. otherwise i like where this is heading, i mean theres this much action and Luffy hasnt even shown up yet.

You save me hours fighting why the capter isnt out this week, so this week wont be one piece. The fight start and Luffy and the other guys hasnt show up yet. I wonder if Magellan will follow Luffy to Marineford?

the chapter was finally out, and every week Oda made this battle more amaizing, porbably I will said the same thing next week when the shichibukai made their move. Im wondering if Doflamingo can control Oars Jr.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
well, i guess we have the answer to that question, now all we have to do is wait for luffys group to arrive and the whole stage will be set

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
The all out battle is awesome and I'm glad to see that Luffy is joining in next chapter, I was starting to wonder where the hell he was.

The thing that makes me wonder though is that since this battle is so epic what can they do after it to keep the series going. I'm kinda surprised we have seen anything on the Straw Hat crew trying to reunite.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
agreed, though it does make me wonder sometimes

and im begining to wonder how luffy ended up in the position hes in now though im not complaining that he finally showed up

Iva's Death Wink, thought that was obvious. It was used to get a boost out of Impel Down, so Luffy probably thought he'd use it as a Coup de Burst substitution.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol I concur. On another note I wonder if Ivankov's still gun ho about saving Ace now knowing Dragon is not his father. I guess it just doesn't matter though since he's mainly just helping for luffy's sake.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
yeah, im pretty sure it doesnt matter at this point. right now im just kinda upset the manga is going on break this week

So thats why my week was so boring, hope everything goes well with the baby specially that he doesnt keep Oda away from his work. Now Im wondering if Garp will made a move to save Ace, he looks like is not ok with Ace execution.

Last edited:
He's more upset with Ace's lifestyle choices I think, and I have the feeling Garp would be furious when he sees Luffy entering the battlefield.. Besides, I think that the only thing that would make Garp turn against the marines would be if Sengoku said something about charging Garp for hiding and adopting the son of the pirate king. The marines have done far pettier things.