One Piece FC

Luffy teaming with Buggy was some kind of fun, every time Oda impress me even more, Buggy almost fly (last time when Robin fly he also amazed me). Probably Luffy will meet a lot of characters that we already know (next will be Mr 3, it should be interesting see how he react to see Luffy).

Wow Shanks fighting agaisnt another yonkou thats epic. And Luffy probably will fight agaist Magellan, but I think he is a logia and Luffy usually has trouble agaisnt them, hope Im wrong!

tyron256

turnabout moderation
probably, though im not sure if magellan is considered logica. even so, itll be a tough battle for Luffy, it seems like anything he touches is sentenced to death by poison.

Ok Luffy actually hit him, what will happen. No one have mention anything about an antidote right? (against Crocodrile he got the antidote in time thanks to Robin, but right now he has nothing to recover his health)

tyron256

turnabout moderation
good question, but it looks like luffy can actually hit him. wether it has any significant effect is another story for tne next chapter

Wow now Black Beard entered Impel with his crew, Oda never stop to impressed me. And Luffy, Jimbei, Iva, Croco kicking A@# down it will be fun when Luffy get to Magellan or the other guys around.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
yeah, now that would be an interesting fight, and on top of that whitebeard could step in at any moment, this is really heating up

Now that Magellan talk to Shiryuu and told him that he is supposed to get eventually back to his cell, but for now to take care of BB gave me the idea that maybe he will join BB to get out of the cell and be free again (probably he will be the match for Zoro eventually when both crews clash).

tyron256

turnabout moderation
things are really getting out of control now, shiryu betrayed impel down (again) and magellan is on a rampage and already took out several powerful opponents. cant wait for the next chapter!

Last chapter was as epic as Afro Luffy, lets see if Luffy really can hurt Magellan.
Jimbei is a freak*&^ bad&**, he alone in the water is like a battleship. I feel sorry for the crew that formers shichibukai are taking over, and also Mr 1 and Buggy (I think that Buggy is under rated, he was part of Gol Roger crew, he probably is stronger that what Oda has shown us so far).

tyron256

turnabout moderation
no kidding, Jimbei + water = pwnage.

and i think that luffy should be able to hurt magellan now though im not sure if the wax can stand up to luffy's gears, we'll have to see about that. i also agree that buggy is underrated, just because luffy beat him early on doesnt mean he isnt powerful, it could have been that he underestimated luffy (though i still think that buggy obviously isnt on the level of luffy)

Oda really confused me, Ace is Roger's son, and Luffy's father is Dragon. So Ace and Luffy where only step brothers because Garp adopt them?

Every time Oda impressed me even more. I hope we see the true power of Whitebeard soon!

tyron256

turnabout moderation
yeah, i want expecting that one. who wouldve thought Ace was really Roger's Son! and on top of that every conceivable super power in the Marines, the whitebeard pirates and Luffy's group are all converging on one location. this one is going to be big and it looks like the marines will be lucky to have a stronghold left after this

yeah, i want expecting that one. who wouldve thought Ace was really Roger's Son! and on top of that every conceivable super power in the Marines, the whitebeard pirates and Luffy's group are all converging on one location. this one is going to be big and it looks like the marines will be lucky to have a stronghold left after this
Its true probably the war will bring down the Marineford, probably this will be more epic than Enies Lobby, and the people there are even more powerfull than the CP9, only a miracle will prevent this (hope Oda go for the war)

Number Of episodes in ONe Piece

I was wondering How many episodes are there in One Piece There alot and I also wonder when the season's going to end

tyron256

turnabout moderation
Its true probably the war will bring down the Marineford, probably this will be more epic than Enies Lobby, and the people there are even more powerfull than the CP9, only a miracle will prevent this (hope Oda go for the war)
no kidding and judging by the last chapter this is definately going to be one for the record books.

@frasonic, not sure how many eps are out but its well into the 300's (maybe even 4, its been a while since ive checked). what kind of download are you looking for torrent or ddl? depending on which one i may have some ideas

I was wondering How many episodes are there in One Piece There alot and I also wonder when the season's going to end
there are more than 400, and I hope it doesnt end soon, Oda in the last interview a read said that he is only half way of One Piece. And the story is getting stronger!