One Piece FC

tyron256

turnabout moderation
This is a fanclub dedicated to the One Piece Anime and Manga​
Summary:
Monkey D Luffy dreamed about becoming king of the Pirates and has now set off on a journey to build a crew and sail the Grand Line looking for the treasure of Gold D. Roger. whoever finds his treasure would become Pirate King in the great age of piracy.

Banners

Owner
Tyron256 (Sanji)

Members

Morcombe (Luffy)
y0l3itches
Ray
random (Kuma)
Zeta
RandomPOWC
Saiya-jin
Darkness
Nova23
salmanaruto

Last edited:
*raises hand* I do

alright next arc I think they will find out from someone that ace is located and from there they will go to impel down and meet up with other people from his past such as Crocodile.

Oh and I claim kuma

tyron256

turnabout moderation
ah, nice prediction. its a good change from hearing merman island over and over again. i'd think it would be either of the two. also, kuma goes to you.

they have over killed merman island even before they have reached it.

yeah going to impel down would be a good change to things I wanna see luppi vs Crocodile again many because I want to see if he is easier for luppi

Morcombe

King of Kings
here's what i think.

the world governmnet HQ is right near Impel down menaing that it is on the Red Line which means reaching it before merman island is impossible.
Now the next arc will most likely be fishman/merman island where Luffy will hoepfully beat teh crap outta jimbei, they'll discover the way across the red line and find out about ACE at impel down, they will travel to red line, storm impel down, destroy it and hopefull we'll get luffy vs crcodile rematch or a team up, ace after being svaed will help them escape from WGHQ and will travel with them till they meet whitebeard - at least thats what i hope happens.

that is a good prediction personally I want to see someone else beat one of the shichibukai like sanji,zoro or chopper:D.

and hopefully like this arc there will be a new member to join the straw hats.

Oh and something tells me kuma will be at impel down.