Manga Recommendations

[quote name='TheRazyChan']I like to read anything good and not Yaoi. I'm not really into yuri but if its something good, I'll consider[/QUOTE]

D:

Try reading shounen ai! I recommend Seven Days <3

Bố

I read everything that is Psychology+Shounen Ai/Yaoi...and thanks Fl~let's just hope it won't be another disappointing MPD...

I recommend Shiiku Gakari Rika/tragically beautiful *sigh* it's like watching a train crashes..

[quote name='Vandalle']I read everything that is Psychology+Shounen Ai/Yaoi...and thanks Fl~let's just hope it won't be another disappointing MPD...

I recommend Shiiku Gakari Rika/tragically beautiful *sigh* it's like watching a train crashes..[/QUOTE]

Its in the future where prisons are so overcrowded that they make a system where they send this group of people out to kill you and if you survive then the charges are dropped. The main character is super I don't know, delusional? You're never really sure whats going on.

Bố

[quote name='Ataraxia']Its in the future where prisons are so overcrowded that they make a system where they send this group of people out to kill you and if you survive then the charges are dropped. The main character is super I don't know, delusional? You're never really sure whats going on.[/QUOTE]

I like delusional characters <3 are there others?

I'm looking for a manga with a main female character who isn't Tsundere or Yandere or Kuudere or any of those ridiculously extreme-in-only-one-emotional-faucet characters. Examples: Lenalee from DGM or Kaoru from Amagami. As for genre, I prefer slice of life, comedy and romance (without ecchi)

I'm also looking for a horror manga. And when I say horror, I mean extreme horror.

[quote name='Hadriel']I'm looking for a manga with a main female character who isn't Tsundere or Yandere or Kuudere or any of those ridiculously extreme-in-only-one-emotional-faucet characters. Examples: Lenalee from DGM or Kaoru from Amagami. As for genre, I prefer slice of life, comedy and romance (without ecchi)

I'm also looking for a horror manga. And when I say horror, I mean extreme horror.[/QUOTE]

Extreme horror as in gore or creepiness?

[quote name='TheRazyChan']Battle Royale isn't that gory.

Gore =/= Horror.[/quote]

Yes it is. But the gore didn't scare me. I was more scared when I read LIFE because the girl kept cutting her wrists. ;_;