Manga Recommendations

I was wondering if you folks could recommend some manga to me. I like to read stuff that's supernatural (anything where the characters have some kind of super power). I'm looking for some quality stuff to read. Kinda stuck at home for this week with nothing too do...(got dam snow)Thanks.

IcySaya

ソウルキーパー
Manga Memory

Well this thread should help you find any type of manga that you would like to read from peoples own recommendation, of what they already read. For example, if your looking for a romance/comedy type manga. I'm sure someone could tell you which title they could recommend for you. So don't be shy and ask away.

Seinen

Slice of life

Fantasy

Drama

Action

Adult

Adventure (occasionally)

Comedy (rarely)

Martial arts

Tragedy

Psychological

Mainly those (quite the list, I know, but those are truly my favorite kind of genres).

I read romance, Slice of life, School life, ecchi, mature, adult, supernatural, drama, shoujo, shounen, mystery, historical, yuri, mecha, sci-fi, adventure, fantasy, horror, psychological, shoujo ai and gender bender ^^

Favorite combination is:

Romance, gender bender, drama, ecchi, supernatural, shoujo, mystery, fantasy, adventure, sci-fi

I mostly read shoujo... like 99.99999% xDDD

Anyways others are: school life, romance, comedy, drama, slice of life, supernatural, fantasy, adventure,,

IcySaya

ソウルキーパー
I know a few recommendation to some of those list

-ai yori aoshi

-hana kimi

-absolute boyfriend

-1/2 prince

-skip beat

-samurai high school

-hana to akuma

-king of hell

-kaichou wa maid sama

-chobits

-DearS

-axis power: hetalia

-tenjou tenge

-onidere

[quote name='IcySaya']I know a few recommendation to some of those list

-ai yori aoshi

-hana kimi

-absolute boyfriend

-1/2 prince

-skip beat

-samurai high school

-hana to akuma

-king of hell

-kaichou wa maid sama

-chobits

-DearS

-axis power: hetalia

-tenjou tenge

-onidere
[/QUOTE]

Mhm think I'll check out King of hell and ai yori aoshi then ^^ I dont like to read more then 7ish~ mangas at once