How do you think you'll die?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspired by my 2012 thread, and by the song I'm constantly listening to now, thanks to Chii-tan (Bullet from Hollywood Undead), this is the thread for discussing your demise.

Death, yes death, the topic most of us tend to avoid, not to think of, but it is something inevitable, something we'll have to face one of these days.

Now, how do you think you'll die?

By natural means, after living a long and satisfying life (assuming 2012, or some other doomsday doesn't occur), or before your time?

This topic might be as well merged with the concept of destiny and choice. Do you live to fulfill a particular purpose? Would, for example, saving someone from an out of control vehicle be by your own choice or would that be your destiny? Well, let's not delve into that.

Come one, come all! Discuss your end. Your doom. Your last breath and final moments. And how nobody will remember you, unless you'll do something noteworthy, with the exception of a long ass book, that will be hated by every kid that will have to read it in school.

As a bonus, if you'll have the possibility (depending on type of death), add your last words. No more than 10 of them, unless you're slowly dying of cancer in a hospital bed. Surrounded only by cold white walls, uncaring hospital staff, the constant beeping of the life support machine and the ever so familiar smell of disinfectant...

As for me, I'd like to have the option to end my own life, rather than die of some horrible disease, or in an accident. Yet, I have this feeling that it won't come true, because, well, I want that, and destiny doesn't like things like that, does it? It's a bitch...

In b4 I'm in a mall shooting. BRB, BUYING BREAD.

OH NO YOU'RE NOT!!

*insert anal rape here*

*2 months later on the forums*

-Hey, Rah sure hasn't been on for a long time now, huh?

-Yeah. True. Oh well, new anime is out!

-Cool!

;___;

P.S.

I expect the activity of this thread to be nonexistent. YEEES, IT IS DESTINY THAT THE THREAD DIES!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot, my last words if I had the choice would be...

I'm coming for you, God! LIKE A BOSS! (okay, maybe not, lol)...

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
@ The Fate/Destiny part - I don't believe in destiny/fate/etc, so that won't influence my choice at all.

Anyway I'm sure it will be disease for me, not cancer, but rather something else. Most likely from me doing something unhealthy~

Come now, folks. Don't just give a random comment. Tell us more about it. Have you ever thought about it? MW clearly has something in mind. Btw, any last words, MW? Will you let the disease slowly eat at you, or will you end your own life? Or do you believe that you won't even know about it until it's too late?

Wonderful. Everybody is so emo. Nobody believes in a long and happy life. Dying at the age of 90~

You people make me so happy.

<3

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Not going to say anything because doesn't want to tempt fate......[/QUOTE]

LMAO

*pats Wolf*

You'll die, man. We all will. There's nothing to tempt. Yeah, sure, fear of the unknown, fear of it happening prematurely. But that's how things work, man. Think of the recent Japanese disaster. Those people were living perfectly normal lives the day before. They had their own hopes, dreams, ambitions, problems, and so on...

And then... it came...

The end...

Think of yourself as one of those people. Now think of what you think of them. Sure, you may feel bad for them, but this event hasn't affected you in any way whatsoever, right?

That's how it will be for all of us. If in a disaster, then we might be known on TV as one digit, part of a bigger number, otherwise nobody will know...

Talking about it shouldn't be a taboo, man. There are people who work in the death business. It isn't magic...

:3

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Rah']LMAO

*pats Wolf*

You'll die, man. We all will. There's nothing to tempt. Yeah, sure, fear of the unknown, fear of it happening prematurely. But that's how things work, man. Think of the recent Japanese disaster. Those people were living perfectly normal lives the day before. They had their own hopes, dreams, ambitions, problems, and so on...

And then... it came...

The end...

Think of yourself as one of those people. Now think of what you think of them. Sure, you may feel bad for them, but this event hasn't affected you in any way whatsoever, right?

That's how it will be for all of us. If in a disaster, then we might be known on TV as one digit, part of a bigger number, otherwise nobody will know...

Talking about it shouldn't be a taboo, man. There are people who work in the death business. It isn't magic...

:3[/QUOTE]

I know that in the end, we'll die.

Just doesn't want to die early by tempting it........

Sanae

Staff member
Water. Not sure why, but me thinks it would be water.. Drowning, in other words :p For some reason, I can kind of picture it xD; Kinda weird... :hm:

I'm kinda high this week. 8D

First thing first -

[YOUTUBE]IiqrKzzeIks[/YOUTUBE]

If not -

[YOUTUBE]-JpmbhKYBq4[/YOUTUBE]

8D

On topic

I'll probably die of old age / diseases (due to the lack of healthcare). Other than that, God Only Knows. 8D

Btw, suicide is for coward.

Bố

Lol?

Well................

I used to think I was going to die when I was six or something =o= cuz of some meteor make-up news. Glad that didn't happen.

Eh.......now I often think I'm going to die saving my prof's baby. She's pregnant and after some intense hour of staring at her belly..........I've a good/bad feeling about it. The baby is going to have an ugly name.

Nya~

@MW: Doing something unhealthy? Like cheating with girls/guys and have weird diseases? Awww~you're so naughty~nya

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
how i die...hmm hopefully next year when a supernova occurs.

or else i wil leither die by old age or by suicide because of my fear of old age.

bottom line..i think i will die a plain death ;hmm;

Jimzy

I want a simple death. Hopefully I won't take so much pain. Maybe when I'm asleep? Aww... I remember this guy from our country who died due to vehicular accident. He's sleeping when the accident took place. :[

Mickey

Houdini's Magician
I hope to die of old age (in my sleep)....sad.....something similar to the endinf of the notebook.Or (as if this would ever happen) an ending like Romeo and Juilet. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.