How do you think you'll die?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chii

How the fuck is that for cowards? You're doing the most frightening thing that you'll ever do. Instead of waiting for death to do its thing, you do it by yourself. But wait, it I do agree in part, although it should be justified, depending on each case.

For example, if a mass suicide were to happen in 2012, then yeah, I agree that that's for cowards, but if you're on your last year, slowly dying from some incurable disease or have some other shitty condition, then it's a blessing!

I really want it to rain fireballs and meteors in a day when the earth splits and the dead rises and sings and dances thriller all night long. I want to die in a party~ a la cloverfield--nah that's too camera shakey, maybe like 2012 and i'll get aboard a giant ship made out of styrofoam and glide over the water covered wasteland all day, and sing I'm on a Boat.

Good times, good times.

Gonna die like a boss, wasting my life to protect some useless human out of emotional bonds then before I die, I will stab my killers heart with a spear and then rest peacefully, knowing I didnt die alone.

Horrible car crash. Driving slowly towards my house. Impacted. Sent flying. Hit my head in the concrete. Loss of consciousness. Die.

Or.

Walking down the street. See girlfriend bein harrassed. Defend her.She escapes., Fight the people. Get stabbed. Loss of blood. Die

Well, I want to die in such a way that the last thing I remember is being in perfect health and doing nothing important. I don't want to go out in the middle of doing something or while in pain. Random death in my sleep is good as long as no warning, anything with "was instantaneous" would probably be good.

Buried alive? Worst death ever.

But as for what I actually expect, probably a heart attack because I eat too much and never exercise.

[quote name='Rah']@Chii

How the fuck is that for cowards? You're doing the most frightening thing that you'll ever do. Instead of waiting for death to do its thing, you do it by yourself. But wait, it I do agree in part, although it should be justified, depending on each case.

but if you're on your last year, slowly dying from some incurable disease or have some other shitty condition, then it's a blessing![/QUOTE]

Suicide, people always doing it for a reason. And the common reasoning usually is stress, RL hardship and similar stuff. Taking your own life for that, is what I call, cowards. Suicide for no reason, that is just plain stupidity.

Though, I do agree on the second part. If I am on that kind of situation, I will be asked to be put to sleep, because I don't wanna be a burden to anyone.

@ Topic

I hope, I just can die on a couch, after I'm smiling, seeing my grandchildren play or something. :)

[quote name='"Chido."']

Suicide, people always doing it for a reason. And the common reasoning usually is stress, RL hardship and similar stuff. Taking your own life for that, is what I call, cowards. Suicide for no reason, that is just plain stupidity.

Though, I do agree on the second part. If I am on that kind of situation, I will be asked to be put to sleep, because I don't wanna be a burden to anyone.

@ Topic

I hope, I just can die on a couch, after I'm smiling, seeing my grandchildren play or something. :)[/QUOTE]

You want to die in front of children?

[quote name='"Kamil"']

You want to die in front of children?[/QUOTE]

Lol, Kamil, good job turning that nice image I had of that statement into a nightmare-inducing one.

[quote name='Kamil']You want to die in front of children?[/QUOTE]

lolz.

I was saying, if possible, a slow death due to old age or similar. Not a heart attack or something.

[quote name='Archerguy']I prefer a simple death

well or maybe a better death like:

head shoot by a sniper

quick and no pain :3[/QUOTE]

If you want a quick no death pain wouldnt it be better to die in your sleep?

[quote name='Kamil']You want to die in front of children?[/QUOTE]

I come from the future. Chii has just expired. Here's the aftermath.

[quote name='"Hadriel"']

Lol, Kamil, good job turning that nice image I had of that statement into a nightmare-inducing one.[/QUOTE]

I do my best to make everything a little more interesting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.