GFXer's Corner

[quote name='Graham Aker']NYA~

Maria chan i followed some of your suggestions NYA~

NYA~ and this too. really hard to make backgrounds >.<

[/QUOTE]

kind of sluggish on gundam signature

can u make the text simple 4 it to be readable?

the text is on par with the gundams so it is most noticeable too

lyk the gundams. it shud be the gundams who r noticeable.

i cant quite make what is on the monster hunter

dont know what it is. too many things going on it ruins

the signature. practice w/ basics for the simpler parts

Rascal

thanks hadriel, thanks maria >.< i've got a lot to learn i see x.x im constantly googling words lol i had no idea what saturation was.

ok, heres another i jus was trying to use the light effects that you were talking about.

I have a question, when you go to resize, how do you get it to display the size in pixels? thats why mine are so huge, i've no idea how big they really are because it displays in inches.

stock:

Rascal

lovely: so far I'm using photoshop elements 9 ... because no one told me about CS , but im dl cs5 right now

emmie: O_O thanks!!

@kiyo: Can't help you much then... .I use GIMP ><; But there should be some sort of dropdown on the inches so that you can convert it to pixels instead? If not then google it... Sorry I'm not much help >_>

Rascal

thanks anyways <3 i figured it out eventually x.x, ... and suddenly emmies name is black... and everyone else is rainbow... how peculiar

Yes it is weird, but it matches my avy lol. XD

Now for some CnC, *puts on glasses*

It's cute and I like where you were going with it!♥ But I'm guessing that the bg is composed of everyone except that guy, and you got a render of him and pasted it in? If so, then he looks a bit pasted compared to the rest... But if all of them are renders and you pasted them on, then good job with the rest of them! They really look like they are part of it! :3 The numbers look like the jump out, especially the ones on the right, giving it depth.:) It seems to be missing something though, maybe more effects? Other than that it's really good! =3

Rascal

they're all renders x.x i was trying to get him to stand out... but i think you're right, i probably shouldnt have put him on top like that because he really does look pasted ... oh well... gotta keep trying

p.s. THANK YOU xD

Oh lol, I see. Well all the other renders look fine, well to me anyways.:) If you were trying to make him stand out more you can slightly blur the others a tad or brighten him, like have a light come from him or something:)

arigatou ne

i render it

here ish the orig pic

the text is roll

theme song english

she ish so kawaiiii

i only know basics

bcuz its my 1st tym

using photoshop

i use corel draw

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='~roll.caskett~']kind of sluggish on gundam signature

can u make the text simple 4 it to be readable?

the text is on par with the gundams so it is most noticeable too

lyk the gundams. it shud be the gundams who r noticeable.

i cant quite make what is on the monster hunter

dont know what it is. too many things going on it ruins

the signature. practice w/ basics for the simpler parts
[/QUOTE]

@my banner. The text is suppose to be catchy.

@the monster hunter sig. theres nothing on the text...its just to make the monster hunter look better since normal color is so meh...

@maria(you used to be miku chan T_T)

hmm i will continue doing the neko sig

Can someone CnC on this render plz? :3

Says 'asianmagic renders' because that's my da username, too lazy to upload anywhere else. :p

Original:

(and I used the pentool btw)

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
@ Lovely - I recommend showing the original image when getting people to critic renders, sometimes it helps them give suggestions to you if they notice something odd with the cut~

Either way, it looks nice except for her left leg (her left), it looks like it got a big choppy there. However I can't say for sure since I don't know what the original image looked like

@Viva: Oops, sorry about that.... Forgot to add original.... Well here it is:

And thx for the CnC! (and I used the pentool btw)