Game for Kings [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am not the Queen or King" - This will help the Knight confirm people's innocence.

Shoot, never got a chance to post :/

LOL :lol: pimpd

Anyway, what we should do is somehow protect the pawns. The other chess pieces are slightly more expendable. The suits are of utmost importance in whom we need to protect as well. If we can somehow have less pawns killed, we can turn them into pieces which will stop them from becoming Queens, (if that is actually possible in this Game, and by the look of Geoff's cryptic day post, it just might be)

So protect the suits, then protect the pawns. That's how it should be. Now, does anyone have a plan?
It is possible pawns can become other pieces, just like real chess, but how exactly would the pawns reach the other end of the board anyways? It's just a guess, we can't say for sure that we must immediately focus on protecting the pawns.

It is possible pawns can become other pieces, just like real chess, but how exactly would the pawns reach the other end of the board anyways? It's just a guess, we can't say for sure that we must immediately focus on protecting the pawns.
I know that. It was stated in the OP about the pawn. The movement of the pieces appears to be up to the discretion of Geoff so I don't think the conversion of a pawn to another piece is that hard. pimpd already turned into the Bishop.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Meh, its Bladewind's own fault for acting so odd and not doing anything to clear their name. We can't blame ourselves for that.
I'm glad the king's kill finally showed, so now we have something to go on.
So, why Kamil? His posts don't seem very important, unless the king doesn't like people talking about Emmie's PMS.
Anyway, I'll be back later >__>"

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Oh, I'm guessing the King was smart enough to think I'd go after people with roles, which I'm happy to report I'm doing a great job with it. Not to mention he's a genius for thinking it might get people on me when no one knows what my role is~

Sanae

Staff member
So, is Pimp the Bishop or.. I can't remember what he said when I asked my question about him being a mere pawn :-?

Bishops are to lie in the thread and we are not to take anything they say as the truth, so... Double lies.. :mad:_@:

noex1337

Emmie was here
Kamil just sounds like a random kill to be honest. I can't think of a good reason why they would kill him. Also, I have reason to believe that either viva is the king, or a vet is the king, for the mere reason that he's still alive.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
I am not the Bishop.....I did not turn into the Bishop when the original Bishop Died!

The only way to not win is to Kill the King and let the Queen become the king so this way the Pawn cant become Queen since the queen never died!

So we are not looking for the king!!

Sanae

Staff member
You may copy a target player's abilities and use for yourself the next day - along with any role requirements. If you target the King or Queen, you will obtain the role of a pawn instead.
Oops, I snagged teh wrong one before xD;

Status
Not open for further replies.