Game for Kings [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only thing that didn't work well was the checks. Not because of any rule error really...but people didn't use them o_O I think I saw one person under the Knight's ability highlight stuff in red.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Yeah Checks where the only thing that weren't working how it should have. lol though i still used them to try and catch people sleeping.

Sanae

Staff member
The knight kept effecting me, so my checks didn't work at times u_u xD

Great game, Geoff Le Frog (Where have I heard that) :hug:I had fun ^^ An innocent, but an innocent with a nice role ^__^ I may have not asked the right questions, but.. Asdfjl, Amu was the King all this time :mad:_@:

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Leave a review in the Review Centre
[MENTION=1268]Renasci[/MENTION]
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1564]Hor-niichan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1248]Bladewind[/MENTION]
[MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1621]Xanbun[/MENTION]
[MENTION=195]Biomega[/MENTION]
[MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16]Amulet Shade[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7]VivaLaDementia[/MENTION]
[MENTION=40]Kamil[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1312]Placa[/MENTION]
[MENTION=143]Zombehs[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1296]BlueDarkness[/MENTION]
[MENTION=47]Ray[/MENTION]
[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]

I can't offer a decent review when I died day 2... Actually, now that I think about it I die day 2 a lot.

Looking forward to Geoff's next game though.

Sanae

Staff member
I thought Viva was the Knight if not the King (lol), but had to make sure with my CHECK of him (even if he did answer already).. No guarantee that what was said in the thread was truly the truth :huuh:

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Sigh, I seriously thought Amulet didn't care to read anything. I still think so though, since I'm still not sure she knew I was Bishop, even though I was revealed in a cheap way.

Status
Not open for further replies.