[Discussion Thread] The Dark Knight [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
@Crom: I suppose that is only fair, yes.

You guys think that Emeralda would seriously make a grave mistake like that to point out the gender of the joker?...not once but twice?

[quote name='Lily' timestamp='1307474892' post='148728']

@Crom: I suppose that is only fair, yes.

You guys think that Emeralda would seriously make a grave mistake like that to point out the gender of the joker?...not once but twice?

[/quote]

Even if it is just a trick it doesnt matter, you two seem to be the most obvious right now. I didnt take the gender thing into account much, only after I looked at my list of suspects. And if its not either of you two, then its a male, and that much we'll know. Either way you gain knowledge regardless.

I'd also like to throw out there to everyone, keep in mind of who is voting for who and who wont vote. And although we are trying to tie Emmie and a suspect to remove them both at once, if we cant tie it keep mind we should have moer of a priority of getting someone else besides Emmie lynched, to see if shell save them. Not only that but it seems Em's wants to be lynched. Who ever we lynch, keep in mind the suspect thats left is the one who should be investigated. And I'm leaning toward Rina getting a lynching more, but either way we still will find out what we want regardless if you guys choose Lilly for a lynch.

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
@lily: you can't lie here much. I know fully well you could be contact with rina.

If you turn out to be what I suspect. then rina is obviously the next best choice.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
[quote name='Nightmare Gear' timestamp='1307476079' post='148732']

@lily: you can't lie here much. I know fully well you could be contact with rina.

If you turn out to be what I suspect. then rina is obviously the next best choice.

[/quote]

That's why Im saying she is suspicious. .___.

I have no power, but all I know is that I'm seeing a bunch of people assuming that confirmed assassins give out accurate information for free.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
WTF did I just do....

Its a good thing I used my investigation on Emmie, since I know I need to reveal who got the mayor role but really,

Choosing her as the mayor itself is stupid -.-"

"facedesk"

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Note:

Since it wasn't clear in the rules, about abilities/lynch in this game:

- Lynch comes first.

- Ability priority is done via RNG.​
Anyway, the day ends in a little under 6 hours (Ability/Voting closes then).

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, ok, let me make this clear. This is a Batman game. The assassin is Joker. Joker could most likely manipulate the end day post. Wolfnagi said he did use an ability on me. Emmie dies and is revealed as a cop. The ultimate Joker joke, good job guys. And seriously, vote for me instead of Rina, I'd love to prove how much Two Face is manipulating you guys now. Like, seriously, is it a coincidence that Crom was revealed as a "neutral" by Wolf and later I was revealed as a "baddie?" If you think this is indeed just a coincidence, than good luck. Also, did you notice how there are 4 public roles, where there were always only 3? Not to mention the assassins HAVEN'T killed a person with "investigation" ability yet. Hello, this should ring a bell already.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307478844' post='148769']

Rawr, ok, let me make this clear. This is a Batman game. The assassin is Joker. Joker could most likely manipulate the end day post. Wolfnagi said he did use an ability on me. Emmie dies and is revealed as a cop. The ultimate Joker joke, good job guys. And seriously, vote for me instead of Rina, I'd love to prove how much Two Face is manipulating you guys now. Like, seriously, is it a coincidence that Crom was revealed as a "neutral" by Wolf and later I was revealed as a "baddie?" If you think this is indeed just a coincidence, than good luck. Also, did you notice how there are 4 public roles, where there were always only 3? Not to mention the assassins HAVEN'T killed a person with "investigation" ability yet. Hello, this should ring a bell already.

[/quote]

So basically,

You pointing to me as an assassin?

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307478844' post='148769']

[/quote]

This is an obvious desperate attempt to prove her and Rina's innocence. If they werent working together she wouldent have only defended her. I suggest voting for Rina, thats who shes defending only which shows something. I think you guys are going to get owned for a 2nd time, and once that happens I give up. Not only that but all the suspects I listed didnt vote who I suggested or acknowledge anything I said. They didnt vote against the people i listed most likely because they are buddies I'm betting. Hadriel didnt even deny being bad one bit, nether did Lily and ironically enough theyre both going with voting for Emmie. I'm telling you ,this wont end well if no one heeds my warning, for the 2nd time.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
[quote name='Crom' timestamp='1307480786' post='148783']

This is an obvious desperate attempt to prove her and Rina's innocence. If they werent working together she wouldent have only defended her. I suggest voting for Rina, thats who shes defending only which shows something. I think you guys are going to get owned for a 2nd time, and once that happens I give up. Not only that but all the suspects I listed didnt vote who I suggested or acknowledge anything I said. They didnt vote against the people i listed most likely because they are buddies I'm betting. Hadriel didnt even deny being bad one bit, nether did Lily and ironically enough theyre both going with voting for Emmie. I'm telling you ,this wont end well if no one heeds my warning, for the 2nd time.

[/quote]

.____. I am not bad/evil. >____>

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307480315' post='148781']

Basically, all the facts point to you.

[/quote]

Alright, wanna know what,

The main reason I investigate Crom first because I think he might got some good role since he "know" so much bout comics.

Then day 2 come and I was thinking that, "oh, looks like our Mayor ain't manipulating us like last time and thought you would be good for the mayor" without thinking that you might be the assassin~!

And since you make yourself looks a bit weird, I thought of investigating you instead of Aker and know what, it is just the thing I needed to fix my mistake

So Day Three come by and here we are.

If I am one of the assassin, I won't be investigating you and reveal my ally, who had just gotten the mayor role thx for manipulation and screw one of us, since its stupid~!

With that, I rest my case for a while....

[quote name='Lily' timestamp='1307480972' post='148786']

.____. I am not bad/evil. >____>

[/quote]

I'm not saying everything I said is 100 percent true. I'm just saying it seems that way, especially since you didnt even vote against the people suspected. I actually doubt youre evil more than Rina, which is why I was suggesting getting rid of her first and having you investigated. But not one seems to care what I say like before, and hte result of that was you all getting screwed over and electing THE ASSASSINS as the MAYOR.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
What do you mean 'you' , you're not a part of this all? You're not screwed now that an assassin has been aelected major? Besides that if I vote for Rina or Hadriel I wouldnt be saving my own ass would I? I already have a few votes for me and the majority voted for Emmie as faras I remember. //onphone

[quote name='Lily' timestamp='1307481619' post='148789']

What do you mean 'you' , you're not a part of this all? You're not screwed now that an assassin has been aelected major? Besides that if I vote for Rina or Hadriel I wouldnt be saving my own ass would I? I already have a few votes for me and the majority voted for Emmie as faras I remember. //onphone

[/quote]

No, I'm not part of the wrong voting that everyone made (except a couple others) because I didnt vote Emmie. And obviously it does effect me, otherwise I wouldent be trying to make the points I'm making. And thats just the problem, everyone wants to sheep votes and go with majority, which is what led Emmie to be mayor right now.

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
I also know rina's playing habit well. she like to stay out of GD threads and just be a lurking team player. otherwise she only makes appearances when told to

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
[quote name='Crom' timestamp='1307482417' post='148791']

No, I'm not part of the wrong voting that everyone made (except a couple others) because I didnt vote Emmie. And obviously it does effect me, otherwise I wouldent be trying to make the points I'm making. And thats just the problem, everyone wants to sheep votes and go with majority, which is what led Emmie to be mayor right now.

[/quote]

I meant if you're not a part of us as a whole~ I dunno that :3

.....Otherwise the my vote would be useless no? ... atm I mean.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Crom' timestamp='1307480786' post='148783']

[/quote]

Rawr, the problem is, you're the prime suspect now, since the two of us are innocent and you're working together with Wolf. You were revealed as a neutral, despite openly saying that you're Two Face. Than, surprise surprise, Joker used one of his abilities to frame me as a baddie. Wolf openly admitted to this, which reveals that he's Joker if it wasn't obvious enough yet. Basically he did it to protect you day 1, while framing me, putting all the attention and wasting the village's lynch and time on discussing his tricks. He had to do it, because yesterday I have seen through him, and stupid me did a mistake of saying I was suspicious of him, ehh. But yeah, my hunches are rarely wrong, and it would require people trusting me on this one.

I recall Emmie attempting to save the XWorld AG by pointing out the bad guys, but failed cuz no one listened and payed the cost for it. o_O

Will it happen again? The good guys just got owned later on in that AG. Well... Decision time.

Status
Not open for further replies.