[Discussion Thread] The Dark Knight [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Daily Post:

Event #1 has been triggered

The Commissioner has revealed Emmie to be "Joker Thug"

~Kitty~ (Officer of the GPD) have been lynched.

By the power of the buddy system Event #2, Zombehs has killed Crestham (Batman)

The Joker has killed Kulitman (Wayne Enterprise R&D Department Scientist)

Emmie has been elected Mayor!

Event #1:

"I'm Mike Engel for Gotham Tonight. What does it take to make you people join in? I've got to get you off the bench… And into the game..."

Event Details:

- The Joker has demanded that Zombehs is lynched today.

- It is unknown what will happen if Zombehs is not lynched, however I doubt its something good~​

Day 3 has begun...

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Notes:

- Activity check is done. Insane D Azn (Officer of GPD) has died due to inactivity.

- Front page is being updated as we speak, will post again to confirm its finished. Front Page is updated

- Day 3 ends in 24 hours. Voting/Abilities close at the end of the day.

GM Hint: Not even going to touch this one...

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Just as planned. Hi~

Rawr, I'm being both protected from night kills and can cancel lynches. Thank you for all your help inactives and people who don't care to play this game seriously, I wouldn't have done it without you~

How nice *sarcasm* the new mayor is a Joker thug and batman is dead *moresarcasm* >____>" and my partner is dead too *evenmoresarcasm*

Well since Emmie is evil, and Wolfnagi was the one who First put out the idea of her being mayor. I'm going to guess that Wolfnagi is also part of Joker's team... Since assassins CAN pm each other right? So if you can contact outside the thread, then perhaps this means ur evil as well?

If this is true, I suggest we try for a double lynch~

Edit: and these are just assumptions~~~~

Again, I suggest we do a double lynch~~~~~ And kill the mayor..... Besides if joker wants Zombehs dead, then I guess they aren't from the same group... But, IDK, and I'm thinking that the partners we have are based on whose good and bad? Like the good guys get a parter that aren't evil. And the bad guys do?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Spring_' timestamp='1307414616' post='148347']

How nice *sarcasm* the new mayor is a Joker thug and batman is dead *moresarcasm* >____>" and my partner is dead too *evenmoresarcasm*

Well since Emmie is evil, and Wolfnagi was the one who First put out the idea of her being mayor. I'm going to guess that Wolfnagi is also part of Joker's team... Since assassins CAN pm each other right? So if you can contact outside the thread, then perhaps this means ur evil as well?

If this is true, I suggest we try for a double lynch~

Edit: and these are just assumptions~~~~

[/quote]

Wolfnagi is not a baddie. He revealed me, which puts him in the clear, since that would be quite stupid, right? Revealing a defenceless teammate that is, ne?~

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307415781' post='148361']

Wolfnagi is not a baddie. He revealed me, which puts him in the clear, since that would be quite stupid, right? Revealing a defenceless teammate that is, ne?~

[/quote]

This is why I said they were assumptions... And it would be rather stupid to do that. ><' But then again public and privates roles are different. And why are you telling me this? If Wolfnagi did die it would be better for the joker side~~ But I fail at these things, so I'm not sure. @_@

So no lynching Wolfnagi, but I still say double lynch. :3

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Spring_' timestamp='1307416646' post='148372']

This is why I said they were assumptions... And it would be rather stupid to do that. ><' But then again public and privates roles are different. And why are you telling me this? If Wolfnagi did die it would be better for the joker side~~ But I fail at these things, so I'm not sure. @_@

So no lynching Wolfnagi, but I still say double lynch. :3

[/quote]

Just making sure you understand that Wolfnagi is a villager.

Also, please lynch me today, nya~

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307416781' post='148373']

Just making sure you understand that Wolfnagi is a villager.

Also, please lynch me today, nya~

[/quote]

Um.. Ok? @_@

After re-reading the rules, if we try to lynch you then you can Nullify the it though, which makes the lynch then become pointless~ @_@

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Spring_' timestamp='1307417396' post='148382']

Um.. Ok? @_@

After re-reading the rules, if we try to lynch you then you can Nullify the it though, which makes the lynch then become pointless~ @_@

[/quote]

Nah, I won't, you have to trust me on this one.

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307417460' post='148383']

Nah, I won't, you have to trust me on this one.

[/quote]

If the lynch works, why wouldn't you nullify it? I mean it's good for me and the police, but why so keen on dying.. @_@

[quote name='Nightmare Gear' timestamp='1307417950' post='148389']

buying time, seems like the joker mission is to kill certain ppl. Not just the batman

[/quote]

Seems so. So now we have the kill the joker. >__>'' This is going to hard to figure out, at least for me.

Oh, wow... Batman dead, and a Joker Thug as Mayor... and now we're told to Lynch Zombehs or face... something... Just... how? Emmie, I trusted you...

Ah well, either a noob mistake or mis-judgement. Now to focus on trying to fix this. Any suggestions anyone?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Hints (Cause I feel bad for not giving you a real one earlier):

- Fear not, Officers of Gotham, for help shall arrive shortly. Remember, everyone has a role to play in this show. Just some roles have yet to be revealed~

- Remember: "Out of the darkness...comes the Knight."

- No one is untouchable. No one.

Status
Not open for further replies.