[Discussion Thread] The Dark Knight [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='VivaLaDementia' timestamp='1307423695' post='148397']

GM Hints (Cause I feel bad for not giving you a real one earlier):

- Fear not, Officers of Gotham, for help shall arrive shortly. Remember, everyone has a role to play in this show. Just some roles have yet to be revealed~

- Remember: "Out of the darkness...comes the Knight."

- No one is untouchable. No one.

[/quote]

This. I say we smash her with everything we have to boot her out of mayor position.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Ok, this has to stop. I mean, showing disrespect to Viva with your inactivity and spam. This means all of you. Viva went through all the trouble to make as much enjoyable as possible game, and you're bitchslapping him with your inactivity and spamming. Please, show some respect and gratitude that someone made an AG for you guys so you could enjoy it. Even if it means forcing yourself to start caring, please do. I had enough of being one of the very few people that always tries to start a discussion or something. And before you join another game, please consider if you will show the same disrespect to the hoster that you're showing now to Viva.

So yes, ever since the day ended, you have several unused topics that you could discuss, so please start playing from now on. Because as it is now, the assassins are getting a free win. Thank you~

I've been thinking, is the Batman role transferrable? I mean, in The Dark Knight there were a bunch of people masquerading as Batman. Who knows, there may be multiple fake Batmans and one true Batman.

Also, whut, who suggested that Emmie should be mayor again?

Edit: Wolfnagi, eh. That's a dead end.

It's almost like Emmie is trying to lose

Now I just wonder if she's just pissedabout inactivity or if that's all a trick... Or reverse psychology? Say things to make us do the opposite?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, I'm totally legit. I mean, I was revealed as a baddie, right? So it means I must be a 100% baddie as well. It's not possible that, oh my, Joker is in game, right? That would be insane if it was one of her abilities.

[quote name='Nightmare Gear' timestamp='1307416559' post='148370']

this city needs a hero, one that doesn't wear a mask!!!

[/quote]

Since no one is taking the war to The Joker and his men, and since everyone knows who I am, Harvey Dent, then I'll gladly step up and put my neck on the line to do so for the people of Gotham since Batman isnt here anymore.

I warned everyone a few pages that this would happen, and it did. That should be proof that I do know what I'm talking about and my ability to defend the people. So with that being said, I propose everyone in this thread to work publicly against The Joker and his thugs. Not only will this help us all come to a resolution as a group, but we will see who's true colors are who's. If anyone has a protection role on our good side, feel free to use it anonymously if you'd like to aid this cause, since I am putting my neck out I most likely will be taken out for this. Though since they already know I am against them now there will be no point in wasting a kill on someone they know can only be vocal and night buy me some time.

We need to carry this out here, and I already have a list of public enemys and suspicions which I would like to hear everyone's opinion on, even if you're on it. Keep in mind there is no way to know if these are true, but if you dont act and weed out everyone in the list, then you wont get anywhere.

Emmie - We already know what shes done. To end this we could try to lynch her, or we should try to get a 50-50 tie so that both poeple could die in the lynching to aid the cause.

Hadriel - His posts seem random silly pics, which often rarely dont say anything pertaining toward the subject at hand which could signify he could be the joker. And at the start of the thread he did try to pin suspecion on Kitty, and we all know what Kitty was, an officer of the GPD. If it was a member of his team, he surly wouldve known and wouldent have tried to pin suspicion it on him. I'm leaning to bet hes atleast a thug.

Lily - Had BARELY spoke in the thread, could easily be a thug or joker himself trying to stay low key and hide out to avoid suspicion. Obviously isnt completely inactive if he/she votes everyday.

Rina - Plus this extremely obvious arguing with Emmie suggest to me theyre working together. I'd say this is our first suspicion.

Emmie has also just said "she" when talking about the Joker, and Rina is female. So there could be the lead. Emmie, Lily, and Rina I suspect the most. If the Commish would please investigate one of those two people (Rina, Lily), that would be great, and in the mean time we should handle this voting situation.

[quote name='Nightmare Gear' timestamp='1307473158' post='148712']

I would like to see lily go down, then likely she is a thug.

[/quote]

Not only that but I saw both of them viewing this thread and they had nothing to say about what I wrote. Which suggests theyre going to come back with their excuses. And Lily is obviously a girl, which throws her in the fray of which I was speaking before of the Joker being of the female sex.

I noticed that too. So it's either Lily or Rina? But I think it's more likely Lily. Since Emmie did say something about Rina dying next. And Rina said she was ok with that. But I suppose it could all be a ruse, but then again it could have been to distract attention from Lily?

So if we're going to go for double lynch, who exactly, so ppl know and not vote wrong.

[quote name='Spring_' timestamp='1307473584' post='148714']

I noticed that too. So it's either Lily or Rina? But I think it's more likely Lily. Since Emmie did say something about Rina dying next. And Rina said she was ok with that. But I suppose it could all be a ruse, but then again it could have been to distract attention from Lily?

So if we're going to go for double lynch, who exactly, so ppl know and not vote wrong.

[/quote]

I'm leaning more on Rina being Joker associated, because I saw her peeking at the thread when I wrote that and her public discussions with Emmie. Also shes showing little care about getting killed which could suggest she knows she wont be killed because of their friendship. I'd say investigate Lily and we try to pin a half and half lynch on Rina and Emmie. That way two criminals could be nailed at once, and were free to pick The Mayor, and narrow down our suspicion list.

And if it happens that the tie is broken and Rina is in fact saved by Emmie during the lynch, then we know what is up

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I go to work, come back and lol now Im the head suspect? Yes, I've been 'inactive' and have not been any use for the discussions at all~ It's probably because this is my first AG ever. Im trying to catch on how it works by observing(hence I didnt miss the votes; I did sign up it after all). But from what I read earlier on my phone in the car, it seems like Emmie is trying everyone to vote for her. Also, seems like she has something going on with Rina. I thought Ryka was suspicious anyway~ Oh and about the suspection on Hadriel.. He only has posted gifs so far...and something about that theme song.

._____.

[quote name='Crom' timestamp='1307473973' post='148717']

I'm leaning more on Rina being Joker associated, because I saw her peeking at the thread when I wrote that and her public discussions with Emmie. Also shes showing little care about getting killed which could suggest she knows she wont be killed because of their friendship. I'd say investigate Lily and we try to pin a half and half lynch on Rina and Emmie. That way two criminals could be nailed at once, and were free to pick The Mayor, and narrow down our suspicion list.

And if it happens that the tie is broken and Rina is in fact saved by Emmie during the lynch, then we know what is up

[/quote]

I suppose, I still feel that Lily is more the joker though. Since Rina could have meant that didn't matter since the joker would still be alive or something . But I'll change my vote since you have more evidence backing ur idea down then me.

I suppose, I still feel that Lily is more the joker though. Since Rina could have meant that didn't matter since the joker would still be alive or something . But I'll change my vote since you have more evidence backing ur idea down then me.
If Lily gets investigated well find out regardless, theres almost no way to lose with this place when it comes out to finding out who's who. We'll have the obvious things out of the water and 2 whole suspects to shave off our list rather than one (and there isnt much people left. We should be doing something now, were 16 pages too far into this with no action, its time to find out whats going on for the people.

[quote name='Lily' timestamp='1307474540' post='148723']

I go to work, come back and lol now Im the head suspect? Yes, I've been 'inactive' and have not been any use for the discussions at all~ It's probably because this is my first AG ever. Im trying to catch on how it works by observing(hence I didnt miss the votes; I did sign up it after all). But from what I read earlier on my phone in the car, it seems like Emmie is trying everyone to vote for her. Also, seems like she has something going on with Rina. I thought Ryka was suspicious anyway~ Oh and about the suspection on Hadriel.. He only has posted gifs so far...and something about that theme song.

._____.

[/quote]

Anything you say will be written off as an excuse untill youre investigated.

I'd also like to add that although were trying to tie the votes with Emmie and Rina, if it just so happens that we in no way at all cant, lean toward voting Rina. Because Like I said before, if she gets saved, we know whats up. And when Lily is investigated we'll have our info about her, thus knocking the two biggest suspects off the list in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.