[Discussion Thread] MSvsMS AG [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming there is a vote ability that shows in the vote.

Why would they even use it at this point.

If there is such an ability I don't think that the assassin has it anyway.

And even if we were to catch the person, then It would be for naught.

Or very annoying as we waited for day 3 as they killed people.

I think that if there ws a vote manipulator, the results would not be given, rather they will only be changed and then the assumption will go wrong . That is how the AG works I believe

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='Ataraxia']Assuming there is a vote ability that shows in the vote.

Why would they even use it at this point.

If there is such an ability I don't think that the assassin has it anyway.

And even if we were to catch the person, then It would be for naught.

Or very annoying as we waited for day 3 as they killed people.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, it would be pointless of them to do such a thing unless they were the assassin. But I highly doubt Aker would give the assassin such an ability since it would be to powerful.

[quote name='Crestham']Then, why not just appeal to the vote manipulator if there is one to vote for someone else, thus rendering his vote useless anyway?[/QUOTE]

We don't even know if this ability exists, its pointless to consider such things now. We should focus on trying to get a tied lynch (Which has to be 2 people now, unless you expect the earlier people to get on before the day ends and change their votes) to avoid the assassin getting any abilities and any innocent deaths.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Also, we have to remember that the assassin is also bound to the rules, that is, he may only perform two actions per day and may only do so if he has enough energy. I would imagine that the assassin would have a shitload of energy to use anyway.

I would rather save ana ction per day cause it would leave, at least me, out of energy and that would be such a hell of a terrible decision for the first day

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I read it differently:

If there are not enough votes..2 people will die. Assassin gets to choose who.
That to me, says that if we don't get at least 50% to vote a target, the assassin picks 2 people to die.

That is why I said 2 targets, 50 - 50. So that technically there are enough votes to be lynched (so the assassin can't pick 2 people to die) and the tie nullifies the lynch.

However, maybe its just me who sees it this way?

lol

I'll help XD

Oh, I've voted already xD

If you want a tie, then you need at least 14 people. There are 12 votes already. Just 2 more to go. ^o^

Ok, well we need one more voter to tie it up..... Just one more, but even when that happens, what if someone else comes in and ruins it? >_<

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='Lovely.']Ok, well we need one more voter to tie it up..... Just one more, but even when that happens, what if someone else comes in and ruins it? >_<[/QUOTE]

If someone ruins it, we know who to lynch tomorrow without having to worry about getting a tie lynch again. Pretty simple to me~

[quote name='VivaLaDementia']If someone ruins it, we know who to lynch tomorrow without having to worry about getting a tie lynch again. Pretty simple to me~[/QUOTE]

I meant like in today's lynch... Cause we need one more person to vote for kyouko, to tie it up. But even when it is, if someone else comes in...

Sanae

Staff member
We'll have to keep an eye on who comes in to stir the votes up I guess ^__^ They know the dangers of doing so, so that may be our culprit ^^ Either way, we'll have enough, neh? Unless, someone does decide to be an ass and ruin it :p

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
@ Lovely - Then someone dies because someone screwed the lynch up. In that case, we will make sure the person who screwed the lynch up is killed tomorrow, for obvious reasons.

Either way we have to try to tie the lynch or get one person lynched, since if no one is lynched due to us not voting, the assassin gets to pick 2 people to kill (Btw - Doesn't it sound awesome to be the assassin in this game? Lone kill plus the lynch thing? Lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.