[Discussion Thread] MSvsMS AG [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Vandalle']Yeah.....

I'm going to rip his hair out....

cuz you just remind me how pissed off I am >_________>"[/QUOTE]

you could have at least wait till the event occurred before spilling the beans "scared":confused2:

Bố

[quote name='Graham Aker']you could have at least wait till the event occurred before spilling the beans "scared":confused2:[/QUOTE]

Well....he said once we got that path we'll have to kill the KoR and BK....So I was like uh huh...the only thought that crossed my mind at that moment was

"LuluxSuzu"

or "SuzuxLulu"

>___________________________________________>"

I swore my fangirl got me killed.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Vandalle']Well....he said once we got that path we'll have to kill the KoR and BK....So I was like uh huh...the only thought that crossed my mind at that moment was

"LuluxSuzu"

or "SuzuxLulu"

>___________________________________________>"

I swore my fangirl got me killed.[/QUOTE]

Well...you have yourself to blame

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='Graham Aker']But may i ask. Why the hatred for emmie? 5 of 6 knights attack her?"scared"[/QUOTE]

No other targets for the day, plus I wasn't sure how much HP she would have. Not to mention the chance of someone protecting her like Razy could do for me. I assumed once she was died, the BRAVO faction would be gone as well, giving us a bargaining chip to us if I decided to talk to the UNION for an alliance.

Sanae

Staff member
Viva was a great leader to work under ;awwlove;

I took a listen to some of them, but not all o the song seeing how they would stop when I navigated to another page ;___; Good game ^^

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='VivaLaDementia']No other targets for the day, plus I wasn't sure how much HP she would have. Not to mention the chance of someone protecting her like Razy could do for me. I assumed once she was died, the BRAVO faction would be gone as well, giving us a bargaining chip to us if I decided to talk to the UNION for an alliance.[/QUOTE]

Rofl. The only protector in this game was you and orange kun.

You guys dealt over 3x her health worth of damage....

... I was unnoticed by some!? "scared" Oh well. sorry I wasn't here on the final day. had some personal problems.... most of the other days were just lurking or I didn't check here...

Anyways, good game everyone! 8D

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hiifumi-chan']... I was unnoticed by some!? "scared" Oh well. sorry I wasn't here on the final day. had some personal problems.... most of the other days were just lurking or I didn't check here...

Anyways, good game everyone! 8D[/QUOTE]

You barely had activity...;>.>;

im abit disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.