[Discussion Thread] Bioshock [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanae

Staff member
Silly Kage, that would be the GM him/herself :p

@Vivi (I'm playing around with nicknames): That's true. I guess what got me was the no specified colors to the names, so all of the others seemed like villagers to me xD; My apologies ^_^

Kagemusha, Kyouko, Zombehs or Vandalle... D: they got 1 post each,xept Vand got 3... also my gut feeling tells me Vandalle is dangerous :/
Voting for any of these people can be very helpful or dangerous :\ Although, I'm sure everyone knows that ^__^; No votes in the voting thread yet and I'm honestly at a lost of who to vote for. Kyou is busy with other stuff (rl I'm guessing), but it doesn't mean he can't be a splicer... Any of those can be baddies and so can any of us @_@

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Well I'm pretty sure someone hit a splicer in that part of the daily post that I mentioned, but no one has come up to say who it was.

Though the comments seem to think (Amulet) Shade is a splicer.

Sanae

Staff member
I do recall someone's post being a bit on the scary side o.o; Trying to call out someone.. or other so they can kill them xD; Don't think they were calling out a splicer either o_O

Sanae

Staff member
No no, I don't believe it was a character req ^^ Just that their post were a bit flat out scary xD; Once I think of it, it may have been Amu who was calling out for someone so she could kill them xD Don't believe she was calling out to splicers either lolol

Sanae

Staff member
^ Very true ^^ I think Avany was just putting a list together regardless of reason for being inactive ^^

Since today is a normal lynch day, who should we go for?

[quote name='TheRealTeapot']I'm a little teapot~

BTW, if you are green contact meh[/QUOTE]

The color of civilians was obvious from Kamil's post. There is no where to run, there is no proof of safety. You shall all fall...I however shall stay safe inside my impenetrable safe room ^_^

EDIT: Sanae is welcome to join me ^_^

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='godofwar7']i would say you, but you don't seem like you;d go along with that[/QUOTE]

No no, I would not (lol) D= Just because I made an oopsie and assumed red= Assassin and the rest were good.. Honest mistake ;___; They weren't color coded or said who they were (faction wise) in some cases (main page unless it was edited..) >_<

Fine fine, lynch me if you really want to, but you're wasting a vote when you can be going after a splicer u_u

Whats with your blind accusations. Do you see any vote on you Orie? i was jking =__=

but if youre so quick to sheep me,i can suitably say that makes you suspicious enough

Status
Not open for further replies.