[Discussion Thread] Bioshock [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='godofwar7']This sound suspicious to anyone else? Considering the death ratio is 2:2, which means the citizens come out on the positive end.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't sound suspicious to me. I think she just miss counted.

Good night.

Btw,

[quote name='Shadowwolf']

[FONT=&quot]5. Little sisters can neither attack, defend or support, they can either hide or gather. They gain the ability to attack and use plasmids when they purchase the Big Sister suit[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT][FONT=&quot]While gathering, a little sister will be able to gain some ADAM.[/FONT]

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Shadowwolf']

He shot once, but missed. When he was about to shoot the second time, a racket came towards him. "Daddy!! Help!!! Cried the little girl as a huge Diving Suit Creature came running towards her and blocked the attack of the pistol. An Attack has been blocked.

After the attacker had been scared away. Thesmall girl continued to gather ADAM till the corpse was dry. Someone gained 100 ADAM

[/QUOTE]

XD

Other possible hints:

You can attack more than 1 time in a day.

Your attack isn't always successful even if the target isn't defended.

or

The little sister actually can hide and harvest in the same day.

lol

If the little sister just goes hide, hide, and hide, she would be invincible, eh? 0.0

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='Voltorn']Your attack isn't always successful even if the target isn't defended.

or

The little sister actually can hide and harvest in the same day.

lol

If the little sister just goes hide, hide, and hide, she would be invincible, eh? 0.0[/QUOTE]

Actually, your reading that wrong. The little sister wasn't hiding, the Big Daddy came and blocked the attack from hitting the little sister. Most likely going to happen for awhile until the little sister's Big Daddy dies, then she can get hit. So she was searching gathering ADAM and her Big Daddy protected her.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
No, its pretty clear:

He shot once, but missed. When he was about to shoot the second time, a racket came towards him. "Daddy!! Help!!! Cried the little girl as a huge Diving Suit Creature came running towards her and blocked the attack of the pistol. An Attack has been blocked.

First shot missed, most likely due to RNG, and the second shot was blocked by the big Daddy.

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='godofwar7']This sound suspicious to anyone else? Considering the death ratio is 2:2, which means the citizens come out on the positive end.[/QUOTE]

The only baddie name was in red o.o The others were plain, so the plain text was more then the reds, so yeah... More innocents died then baddies o.o That's what I meant, but if you don't want to work together to get the splicers then.. ok xD

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='Sanae']The only baddie name was in red o.o The others were plain, so the plain text was more then the reds, so yeah... More innocents died then baddies o.o That's what I meant, but if you don't want to work together to get the splicers then.. ok xD[/QUOTE]

Don't assume red = assassins, unless you are looking at the player list. Two Assassins died today as well as two "villagers/citizens", so you were wrong~

[quote name='Voltorn']I thought they were nearby each other because the story took in one place, lol

Thanks for clearing. ^^[/QUOTE]

"They" refers to Lil Sis and Big D, right?

Then yes most likely they are nearby.

[FONT=&quot]Big Daddies[/FONT][FONT=&quot] have the mission to protect their little sisters at their fullest and will be usually in the same area as their designated little sister. [/FONT]
I presume there is some kind of auto protection system set on Big D, which will still work although they haven't met each other. It is needed seeing how fragile Lil Sis is from an attack.

wow Lovely actually was a baddie <3

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']Don't assume red = assassins, unless you are looking at the player list. Two Assassins died today as well as two "villagers/citizens", so you were wrong~[/QUOTE]

An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

[quote name='Murasaki Cho']"They" refers to Lil Sis and Big D, right?

Then yes most likely they are nearby.[/quote]

It actually refers to LS, BD, and the shooter. ^^

Jimzy

2 Assassins died. Not bad.

So, mind telling me how many assassins are there?

Seriously, I really dun have enough knowledge about the series. :[

Wait, where is the ACTIVITY? ACTIVITY PEOPLE! ACTIVITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.