Discussion: The Minority AG[Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=158]Rina[/MENTION] but her ability can only be used once so after that you can killer her...So force it then killer if that is what you wish for.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
:hohoho:You are the worst killer in hystory....Or the most cunning Assassin in this AG...dont know ;>.>; for now my vote is bought by Placa

Hey, if you want me lynched, fine. I'm not going to use the ability to save myself. Why am I even under suspicion? I haven't done anything except be the Godfather. The assassins entered the game day 2, I was made Godfather from the vote day 1, Crestham didn't make the Godfather a bad guy. -_-

If you want an assassin I would say Emeralda is still the best choice, but if anyone has anything else, please bring it forward -_-

I wish [MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION] would clarify what side the Godfather is on, but I'm betting that's part of the struggle -_- Investigate me already!

Xiga

Pff. I think you are just using the granny as a sheild. Which in case thats true, you are the an assasin. come to think of it, the granny is a great protective thing to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.