Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Injured, wounded, hurt in any way? Contact me and we can negotiate a price~ I'm pretty lax with selling prices, so I'll probably sell you whatever you need anyways~~~

Services
Healing Leeches- Restore target's condition back to healthy, granted they are incapacitated at worst.​

Items
Medicines- Heals wounded and injured people instantly. Can be used at any time and does not count towards action for the day. Disappears after use.

Elixirs- The only cure to a Near Death state. Disappears after use.​

Meh, he wasn't very awesome if I remember correctly. Though I haven't played any Kingdom Heart games in a long time >__>"
what!? Marluxia is badass :3 u have to fight with him like 3 times and the more you fight him the more annoying he is..... and in KH2 FM+ >__> damn annoying... but it's easy if u're level 99 and have all abilities :3

What? .-. he's awesome <3

but still think about it. Everything Viva have done in this AG all points to him being Marluxia.
u mean as a a traitor?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Meh, I really wasn't going to get into this, but since the assassins feel like killing me off, I guess I can't relax anymore >__>"

Also - Why is Emmie so hell-bent on Lynching Rina?
Yesterday was a double lynch, for reasons none of us know.
Now she is starting a lynch on someone who she claims is "Spam-ish".
If the double lynch could happen again (Lets be honest, we have literally no idea how it happened or how often it can happen), shouldn't we try to be more united on our votes so that the double lynch can be avoided?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Wait...
Seriously?
Hayate and Misaka both jump on that lynch of Rina at the same time? You do realize Emmie is voting her because she has been spam-ish, right?
No wonder citizens die via the lynch, we don't have very high standards for a target anymore, do we?

Wait...
Seriously?
Hayate and Misaka both jump on that lynch of Rina at the same time? You do realize Emmie is voting her because she has been spam-ish, right?
No wonder citizens die via the lynch, we don't have very high standards for a target anymore, do we?
it is midnight here and tired...
plus i flipped a coin, follow emmie's lynch[heads] or lynch emmie[tails]

*flip*

result : heads

follow emmie's lynch

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Hmm, so instead of just simply going "No Vote GMV" to get the voting credit, you decided to flip a coin.
Geez, I don't do anything for a day and this is what its become? Tsk Tsk this is no good~