Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Hmm, so your reasoning to vote is:
1) I don't like no vote (Which, sure I'm ok with)
2) I flipped a coin (Lets just say I believe this, cause quite honestly it seems like a load of bull)

Not the smartest move ever. Mind explaining why you didn't just wait to vote?
If its midnight now and there is about 11 hours left in the day, I doubt your sleeping for 11 hours. Or did you never plan on coming back before the day ended?

2) I flipped a coin (Lets just say I believe this, cause quite honestly it seems like a load of bull)
It is how i decide on things i am uncertain of, by a flip of a coin.
same as what i did during Noex vs. Shadowolf
heads : side with noex
tails : side with shadow
*flip*
result: tails

Not the smartest move ever. Mind explaining why you didn't just wait to vote?
If its midnight now and there is about 11 hours left in the day, I doubt your sleeping for 11 hours. Or did you never plan on coming back before the day ended?
i can't afford to wait since i have school in the morning
and i still have to finish a report.

my schedule differs from day to day

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
It is how i decide on things i am uncertain of, by a flip of a coin.
same as what i did during Noex vs. Shadowolf
heads : side with noex
tails : side with shadow
*flip*
result: tails

i can't afford to wait since i have school in the morning
and i still have to finish a report.

my schedule differs from day to day
So for your vote for the entire day, instead of just staying out of it, you flip a coin for your vote?
Yeah, my vote is defiantly staying on you then. You could be Ezio Oh no wait, I killed him, so lets go with - You could be Altair for all I care, I'd much rather have you dead before you screw up a lynch because of a "coin flip".
I thought we left such moronic tactics back at MF, but it appears I was mistaken.

So for your vote for the entire day, instead of just staying out of it, you flip a coin for your vote?
Yeah, my vote is defiantly staying on you then. You could be Ezio Oh no wait, I killed him, so lets go with - You could be Altair for all I care, I'd much rather have you dead before you screw up a lynch because of a "coin flip".
I thought we left such moronic tactics back at MF, but it appears I was mistaken.
yes, i flipped a coin, Problem?

sure, lynch me if you want but honestly,
if i were Altair i should have disposed of you and a few players within the past days rather than find out your faction using my ability,
also, where was it stated that Altair is even in the game?
take a good look at the DPs (specially the timeline) [i would laugh my ass off if altair is still alive by that time]
& the tag that says "Altair is watching" is from an Altair Fanboy/Fangirl

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
>__>" I have no idea if Altair is here or not, it was a saying... (And I obviously can't use Ezio, cause he is dead)
"I don't care if your <important name here>, I will <what I plan to do>"
I was going to use Desmond, but he kind of sucks, so it doesn't make the saying work at all.

The point is, your voting reason is horrific. I think you should die for it.
I'll avoid using AC terms so you don't try to divert from the topic by being uptight about it as a fan.

Mind explaining why you felt the need to completely divert the topic about me trying to lynch you for such a pointless reason?

The point is, your voting reason is horrific. I think you should die for it.
I'll avoid using AC terms so you don't try to divert from the topic by being uptight about it as a fan.
I have my own way of doing things.
Deal with it

Mind explaining why you felt the need to completely divert the topic about me trying to lynch you for such a pointless reason?
Diverting? I am expanding the topic

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I have my own way of doing things.
Deal with it
I am. Its called lynching you.
Fun Fact - Avoiding Questions didn't work so good for Seraph. You think its going to work better for you?

Edit: Yes Diverting.
Thats what its called when you avoid the current topic and bring in another topic. Even more so when the topic you brought in was of no importance at all, just a minor fanboy matter.

Apologizes, I missed your edit.

"Edit: Yes Diverting.
Thats what its called when you avoid the current topic and bring in another topic. Even more so when the topic you brought in was of no importance at all, just a minor fanboy matter."
(As I put into my post)
I know what diverting means =.="
Since you brought up Altair, I immediately thought of you taking the tag seriously
so i had to tie that end up first before any misunderstandings divert the topic.

Also - Why is Emmie so hell-bent on Lynching Rina?
I explained to you over MSN why already.

Well, she was kinda inactive, but how she went on with Ero's post how her list is "same" and especially later changed it. It's what assassins do, find someone who takes the lead and silently support the thesis if it's beneficient to them. It's not as strong as aiding someone's accusation though and then going back to the shadows. But if I didn't point it out, she'd go lurking again. I'm still waiting for her reply about her "list" though, but it's only to confirm my suspicions.
Then you go:
Normally, I wouldn't even question your choice, however the fact that both Hayate and Ero jumped to follow you at the same time, is just plain odd~
Though I voted Ero cause her reason was just plain stupid
So yeah, am I really the one to judge a vote? Whereas I decided to vote the sheep who sheeped a stupid idea and silently supported the idea like a good assassin usually does, you decided to pick on the person that came up with an idea. Stupid, true, but it was his own initiative, something you don't see spammers like them coming up when they are assassins. You can also say that in most cases, people who back up accusations and things that would cover their group are usually assassins < surprise surprise

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Hmm, well lets just say I believe that, for the sake of moving on from the pointless topic, yes?

I explained to you over MSN why already.
Yes and that was after that post. I think you can see the time differences, yes?

So yeah, am I really the one to judge a vote? Whereas I decided to vote the sheep who sheeped a stupid idea and silently supported the idea like a good assassin usually does, you decided to pick on the person that came up with an idea. Stupid, true, but it was his own initiative, something you don't see spammers like them coming up when they are assassins. You can also say that in most cases, people who back up accusations and things that would cover their group are usually assassins < surprise surprise
The fact I'm not voting you shows that I'm not blaming you for their sheeping.
I was considering lynching you before the two followed you. Then I saw what they did, so I changed my vote.
You can also say anyone who posts are assassins, doesn't mean its true~

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
If you are not forgetting
she technically tried to lynch you yesterday

Since i still haven't used my ability on her, i can't confirm her faction.

she could either be an assassin or an angry citizen
Yeah. A lot of you have tried to kill me.
Doesn't mean I take it personally. It would be utterly stupid of me to go after her just because she voted me.

She could can also be a merchant (A bad one at that lol), City Guard, Noble, Neutral, Etc...
Funny how you just assume because she tried to lynch me she was an assassin or citizen.

Also, if I recall, you were sleepy and had to go to bed and then never come on for the rest of the day.
I wonder where all this sudden energy and concern for the game came from? Hmm~

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Don't you even try to connect me being sleepy a while ago and this discussion.
Oh? Why not?
Because 1 person questions you, you suddenly have a lot of non-spamish posts to give out.
You suddenly have a lot of concern in this thread.

Lets take a lookie~
1) You openly admit to not voting seriously at all, just flipping a coin - Why? What faction in this game has such little concern about the others? Assassin or Templar.
2) You openly admit that your "coin flip vote" (Which I still don't believe) will be your vote for the entire day - Why not just stay out of it? Because you conveniently don't believe in "No vote" - Ok, lets say I buy that, which I don't, Why not just put a random name down? Why did you feel the need to support a lynch that had 2 votes on it based on a person for her spamish posts (Plus the list thing, which I kind of find as bs since all the "accusations" on said list were dead obvious and told us literally nothing).
3) You were basically ready to leave 30-40 minutes ago, or at least leave this thread. I make a comment on your vote and call it stupid, then suddenly its a big deal. Why the need to defend yourself so much from little old me? Something to hide, eh?
4) You have done nothing but this game but made extremely obvious "accusations" or spammed - Didn't Emmie just say that was a thing done by assassins a few posts ago? Why should we pick Rina over you, when you have done what she did earlier the entire game?

Funny how a minor comment can create such a fun discussion~