Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

no-one has any investigation abilities aside from since nobody even bothered to say it in the thread
Rawr, smart people are smart.

I did. <.<

But no one listen's to me...

I am gonna die now..aren't i ...
Rawr, as in, you were investigating people?

you are probably wondering about how i got the list

i just matched what i did to the DP
nope i have a same list
I sense a disturbance in the truth. I mean, it shouldn't even be possible to tell who is who from the end day posts, and suddenly you have the same list? Riiiiight.

Uh huh. I'm not paying anything for information that is only supposed to confirm my suspicions. You were quite *ekhm* spammy and inactive, despite you spending quite some time around. Plus your recent hooking up to Misaka's list, yeah, you think I wouldn't notice?

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
Uh huh. I'm not paying anything for information that is only supposed to confirm my suspicions. You were quite *ekhm* spammy and inactive, despite you spending quite some time around. Plus your recent hooking up to Misaka's list, yeah, you think I wouldn't notice?
i where a bit busy >_>
i am not the talk aktive typ in this kind of things
(you should have noticed by now)

@Misa: i dont have the same list >_>
you happy now...

Butcher Knife- Wounds target. 20fl

Sultan's Knife- Wounds target. 20fl

Scimitar- Injures target. 45fl

Condottiero War Hammer- Injures target. 45fl

These are the only things left for sale people.

I'm kind of surprised that both of the suspects were lynched... Sadly neither of them were part of assassins or templars... (Yes, I'm just going to call both factions evil at this point ^^)

(And my apologies to Viva.)

[MENTION=1248]Bladewind[/MENTION], you'd not really paying attention to the game, now are you? Wolf was killed for doing a grudge kill, Arson was killed for being, dunno, kinda inactive and not caring. Probably same reason why anyone would want your death~