Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Well, vote manipulation can mean that you add or take off votes on a person....
So it CAN be possible for one side to be +3, or the other -3
The person using the skill might be doing it on purpose, so both of them get lynched :p

And it's most likely for the skill to have a cool-down :p
still if it's results as a draw, only 1 person will be lynched....

Well, vote manipulation can mean that you add or take off votes on a person....
So it CAN be possible for one side to be +3, or the other -3
The person using the skill might be doing it on purpose, so both of them get lynched :p

And it's most likely for the skill to have a cool-down :p

It is as simple as "It was not said to be a double lynch day." and yet we have 2 persons lynched.

~
cool-down?
OPed ability and cool down?

~

why would you say that?
Care to elaborate this "cool down" you're talking about?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Meh, time to see if the assassins were nice enough to not murder me in cold blood >__>"

Also isn't lynch used only for voteing deaths? Because if it is I don't think it could be due to an attack because it GOW wouldn't of called it a lynch... grr AG's are confusing...
Actually, there have been a variety of AGs that have done the person with the second highest amount of votes gets:
1) A wish (Retarded System imo)
2) Has a 50% chance of death via the Random Number Generator
3) Goes to a special court thread to have their case presented (if they are declared innocent by the judge, they live, or if guilty they die).
4) Had their role revealed
etc...

However, those kinds of things are public knowledge and used since Day 1, I doubt thats what happened here, but your guess is as good as mine at this point.

"Cool down" simply means a skill can only be used every certain number of days .____.
BTW "double lynch day" would mean that the 2 people with the highest votes die. Today we have 2 people with the same number of votes, that means they might both die even if it's not a "double lynch day".

And this AG didn't have any punishment for the person with the second highest :p
EDIT: I mean we don't know what's going to happen to the two, maybe they will be RNG'd to see who dies

"Cool down" simply means a skill can only be used every certain number of days .____.
BTW "double lynch day" would mean that the 2 people with the highest votes die. Today we have 2 people with the same number of votes, that means they would both die even if it's not a "double lynch day".

And this AG didn't have any punishment for the person with the second highest :p
When was it established as a double lynch day?
point me to it , i may have missed it.

I never said it was a double lynch day.....
I just pointed out that double lynch day is when the 2 people with the highest votes get lynched.....
Today isn't a double lynch day, but there are two people with tied votes, so it's a different case.... >___>

I never said it was a double lynch day.....
I just pointed out that double lynch day is when the 2 people with the highest votes get lynched.....
Today isn't a double lynch day, but there are two people with tied votes, so it's a different case.... >___>
yeah, tied votes
W-IIIIIIIII
A-IIII
V-III

mind explaining how can it be tied?

With Ezio dead, it's harder to write the Day Post. D=
I haz a sad.

Im nowhere near done with the day post, so stop holding your posts in anticipation, and continue posting. :)

With Ezio dead, it's harder to write the Day Post. D=
I haz a sad.

Im nowhere near done with the day post, so stop holding your posts in anticipation, and continue posting. :)
I think what you meant is free gils.

@everyone

I mean, there are two people being lynched.... >_____>
No, I didn't bother to count the votes.
That means vote manipulation.
coming back from my argument,
It was not "Double Lynch Day".