Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Kamil is dead, right?
Edit;
So... Never mind. I just thought somewhere that Kamil was the investigator and that we could ask him/her. but that he was dead... Never mind. I am so out of game today. I wont be on MUCH later tonight, only to look at pm's. Therefor my vote goes for no one, unless I find something interesting within the comming hours,

2) You openly admit that your "coin flip vote" (Which I still don't believe) will be your vote for the entire day - Why not just stay out of it? Because you conveniently don't believe in "No vote" - Ok, lets say I buy that, which I don't, Why not just put a random name down? Why did you feel the need to support a lynch that had 2 votes on it based on a person for her spamish posts (Plus the list thing, which I kind of find as bs since all the "accusations" on said list were dead obvious and told us literally nothing).
let me get this straight,
I was not aware that KH had changed his vote before i posted my vote.

I won't answer the other points since you will always find a way to incriminate me (AG or non AG related) even for the things i am innocent of like how you got shadow lynched.

assuming i get lynched tomorrow, congratulations. you just lynched yet another citizen.
Bravo!

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Nope, the list has kamil alive (Real list btw)
Oh and for the record, I know who Rina is. Had a lovely chat with her yesterday after she voted me. She is of no threat to anyone. I know about half of you won't believe me, but I can't make it more clear. I already told Emmie of this as well, so I shall see what she does~ I really didn't want to go about getting her off the lynch this way, since its pathetic way to do it. However, I don't want her distracting from Misaka right now, since Misaka seems like a fairly good target to me~

You don't get it Misaka. I don't care what your role is. You are playing like crap in the voting thread by showing you don't care at all with your half-assed vote. I thought I already made that clear, but you feel the need to ignore every other question and just go "I'm a citizen, you will feel bad when you lynch me!"
Funny, I only pointed you out because I knew the lynch on Rina was pointless, but it seems I've hit gold. People need to accuse you earlier on in the game, so you crack quicker and don't last this long on pure luck.

Fact is, the lynch is as such:
Misaka - Has provided nothing to the discussion but obvious accusations.
Admits to not taking the lynch seriously, doesn't seem to care who dies.
Got all uptight and suddenly started to play serious when accused.
Refuses to answer any questions, because "won't answer the other points since you will always find a way to incriminate me"
Accused me of lynching shadow? Last time I checked, I pointed out flaws in his theory. No one cared to correct them, thats not my fault.

Rina - Spams.
Agreed to an obvious list.
Quite a few of us know who she is and knows she isn't bad.

Seems obvious to me, but I suppose after yesterday screw ups are expected.

I agree with Viva somewhat. People voting for Rina just because she spams? That, by itself isn't a very good reason to lynch someone. >_> kinda pointless really, why waste a lynch on a spammer when you could use it to target someone who is an assassin?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Hmm...
Instead of getting a defense, the person of interest leaves.
*shrugs* Sorry people, I can't make it any more clear when I can't integrate, but I think the choice is already fairly obvious~
Plus, I know you might not believe me, I know Rina's role and she isn't bad.
[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1261]necrotyr[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1250]KH.hayate[/MENTION]

To get the last post I made, that Misaka ran away from, to help convince you 3:
Nope, the list has kamil alive (Real list btw)
Oh and for the record, I know who Rina is. Had a lovely chat with her yesterday after she voted me. She is of no threat to anyone. I know about half of you won't believe me, but I can't make it more clear. I already told Emmie of this as well, so I shall see what she does~ I really didn't want to go about getting her off the lynch this way, since its pathetic way to do it. However, I don't want her distracting from Misaka right now, since Misaka seems like a fairly good target to me~

You don't get it Misaka. I don't care what your role is. You are playing like crap in the voting thread by showing you don't care at all with your half-assed vote. I thought I already made that clear, but you feel the need to ignore every other question and just go "I'm a citizen, you will feel bad when you lynch me!"
Funny, I only pointed you out because I knew the lynch on Rina was pointless, but it seems I've hit gold. People need to accuse you earlier on in the game, so you crack quicker and don't last this long on pure luck.

Fact is, the lynch is as such:
Misaka - Has provided nothing to the discussion but obvious accusations.
Admits to not taking the lynch seriously, doesn't seem to care who dies.
Got all uptight and suddenly started to play serious when accused.
Refuses to answer any questions, because "won't answer the other points since you will always find a way to incriminate me"
Accused me of lynching shadow? Last time I checked, I pointed out flaws in his theory. No one cared to correct them, thats not my fault.

Rina - Spams.
Agreed to an obvious list.
Quite a few of us know who she is and knows she isn't bad.

Seems obvious to me, but I suppose after yesterday screw ups are expected.

Sigh, I wish there was a quadruple lynch today, it would make my life so much easier. For now it would make everything clear if Misaka could elaborate on how exactly that "list" was created with accoradance to the end day posts. I know I haven't told anyone my role and I didn't notice I was attacked before. My guess would be he has an investigation ability, especially after his talk about investigation abilities. It would make sense, since assassins would be getting rid of people with those asap.

You guys post almost more than I can keep up with, also Yess!! someone said to vote for me finally. I've felt left out.
I know I just didn't ever see any accusations against me, then again I haven't done much so. -shrugs-
I just couldn't find much to say with all of you guys run away accusations. most of them are at least making some sense now.
Rawr, [MENTION=1261]necrotyr[/MENTION], a proposition to lynch you was because you don't bring anything to the game. Consider it a biggest insult in AGs. To be honest, it's how newbie baddies used to play, but you're still being given a credit and not being killed of because you're a newcomer. But in future games you won't have it so easy, since there is a priority to kill off inactives and spammers.

@VivaLaDementia I have a question.
Last time you wanted us to believe you Viva, you tried to protect Ezio. Now you are trying to protect Rina. You say you know who Rina is; why not share that information, via PM or here? It will bring me, at the very least, to trust you more.

EDIT; Why is wwgeaf still alive?

Side note; And for out of game conversations... Please take it out of game? I don't know but people seem to hold grudges on each other and therefore their arguments gets biased. It's happen two times in this game now, at least how I saw it.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[MENTION=7]VivaLaDementia[/MENTION] I have a question.
Last time you wanted us to believe you Viva, you tried to protect Ezio. Now you are trying to protect Rina. You say you know who Rina is; why not share that information, via PM or here? It will bring me, at the very least, to trust you more.

Side note; And for out of game conversations... Please take it out of game? I don't know but people seem to hold grudges on each other and therefore their arguments gets biased. It's happen two times in this game now, at least how I saw it.
Errr, no, I did not protect Ezio. Thats not even close to accurate?
I killed Ezio via the lynch. I would have said Seraph was Ezio from the first line, but I didn't know how the public felt yet, since Day 1-2 everyone was "Lets kill Templars", now suddenly we are "Lets kill Assassins". So, I'm only defending people who I know to be neither as of now.
Also -The same applies as I said yesterday. I don't go around sharing information I receive in private unless it is game changing. I didn't even want to post that I knew Rina was innocent by her role, since its a piss-poor tactic. I'd much rather prove her innocence by her actions compared to the actions of others who are much more obvious (Misaka). I only mentioned it so that it could be dropped so we could discuss important matters, like Misaka's behavior.

? I don't have any grudge on Misaka, if thats what you mean?

Also:
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36]VivaLaPony Onee-chan[/MENTION]
No care to even consider voting Misaka? Neotry is going to be just as inactive tomorrow when we don't have a potential target~
Or at least explain if there is more then their activity, please :3

I have a question.
That's.... actually brilliant. It's true that when Seraph suddenly got a majority he quickly changed his discourse and tried to convince the few people that were left to vote on the other lynch candidate. And now he's swaying votes from Rina. Sure, Viva says "people know Rina is not bad." Uhm, ok, who knows it? Because that's not a valid argument. I might as well say "people know Rina is bad" and what? It's not an argument either, yet you base your line of defence purely on that.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Nope, I voted for Necro only due to his inactivity ~ But Considering all the cryptic remarks Misaka kept giving throughout this game...
She (or he...idunno._.') Kept implying to have an ability that was something completely different than what she is IMPLYING NOW.
*looks up the proper post*

Also, Misaka kept pointing fingers and accusing alot of people~ She has never mentioned her own role though.

here some suspicious posts throughout the whole game:
And do note that Misaka either made fun of someone, posted a picture or pointed fingers. : )

Rather than killing-off(lynching) an investigator (which prolongs the game and kinda stupid)
just vote for the one on the hot seat of the investigation.

if the investigator lied,we have next day's lynch fodder.
simple as that.
^About Shadow.

i would attack if i could but i don't have a weapon
and
my ability is barely useful, cancel a person's ability....lol
when i mean ability, i also mean actions which also include attacking & defending
and since i don't have any targets atm
should i cancel out yours?
So ...what ability does Misaka REALLY have?!