Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

noex1337

Emmie was here
But there is a chance you could be a Templar and part of the Templar goal is to kill people until there are more Templar than any other Faction.

I'm not saying I believe Shadow Wolf is telling the truth, to be honest I am very suspicious of both him and Kitty but because templars goals is to kill not just assassins but who ever they need to to get their numbers higher I feel templars are more dangerous than assassins (who from what I can tell don't target neutrals).
There are 2 goals for the templars. They can choose. Cooperating with the city guards to kill the assassins makes more sense than killing everyone else. Am I wrong?

noex1337

Emmie was here
It was said in the OP
Factions and Normal Victory Conditions
Assassins- Eliminate all of the Templars
Templars- Eliminate all of the Assassins or reduce the number of non-Templars to your current number.
City Guard- Eliminate the Assassins and ensure the Wanted List has no more than 2 people alive.
Citizenry- Survive with more florins than you began the game with.
Neutrals- You need only complete your Personal Goals.​

To obtain Supreme Victory, players must satisfy both Normal Victory Conditions and their Personal Goals.

Xiga

So...

My point for my vote is pretty much what Crazy said; Why go to kitty? If it is as Viva said; that SHadowWolf's nature was to go out with info like this, why? WHY?!?

Another question that this brings up is; What if there is an ability that Kitty have to forcibly get the info D:?

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
So...

My point for my vote is pretty much what Crazy said; Why go to kitty? If it is as Viva said; that SHadowWolf's nature was to go out with info like this, why? WHY?!?

Another question that this brings up is; What if there is an ability that Kitty have to forcibly get the info D:?
Now you got to the point.

If you have templars. And assassins. And merchants.And civilians.. Tell me..who is missing? :coolgrin:

Sanae

Staff member
Mew, who to trust in this game >_<

What we have so far (what was said anyway):

1. Noex is a templar
2. Shadowolf is an investigator, but to what faction exactly?
3. Kitty is a corrupted banker (I dunno.. xD)

Did I miss anything inbetwee o.o?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Mew, who to trust in this game >_<

What we have so far (what was said anyway):

1. Noex is a templar
2. Shadowolf is an investigator, but to what faction exactly?
3. Kitty is a corrupted banker (I dunno.. xD)

Did I miss anything inbetwee o.o?
Well as far as we know, that could all be lies. So we are just having fun speculating really xD

necrotyr

Spider clan shugenja
Sorry for not being on the last two days, I was dragged to a park so I couldn't post due to a ban on electronics. I'll be spennding a bit of this game day reading up on whats happened.