Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
Ugh... Why are there so many pages while I'm asleep...

Anyways, I don't trust Kitty because he claims to have been pickpocketed severely, but despite supposedly guarding none of them failed. This means he must have used an ability instead, even though he claims to only have the one, or he's very unlucky. Either one...
I agree with you... he is suspicious~~

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
it doesn't make any sense. <.<
He wouldn't.

<.< But..however..there is something we aren't looking at.

There is some other ways of getting intel and sheets in this game. <.<
We are forgetting about it.

And not just assassins could do it. Normal citizens could also. if i remember correctly.

And also. I am not really sure in Noex blame also. Idk about this. it feels like we are dancing on music made by someone else.

Hmm, I dont know, it is kinda weird that shadow would do that, but I don't think that's enough to really say that he is an assassin... At least from my pointofview.

And to make sure that youguys trust that I am a doctor so you can STOP attacking me~

godofwar7 said:
Doctor

Faction: Citizenry and Merchant Guild
Personal Goals
Have 250 florins by the end of the game.

Abilities
Shop Owner- You yourself cannot use any of the items you sell. In addition you cannot pickpocket anyone. You are capable of Guarding, but you will not be able to sell anything for the day if you are in Guard mode.

Healing Leeches- Restore target's condition back to healthy, granted they are incapacitated at worst.​

Items for Sale
6x Medicines- Heals wounded and injured people instantly. Can be used at any time and does not count towards action for the day. Disappears after use.

2x Elixirs- The only cure to a Near Death state. Disappears after use.

GameMaster's Hint: Medicinal arts is a science. So is business.
Didn't censor anything, because there really isn't anything for me to hide. :p

Sanae

Staff member
*Sigh* Maybe, I will just vote Noex. If anything changes, it can be changed. If it's Shadow, I hope no one major is hit in the meantime >_>

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Finally done, and I have to say this Noex vs. Shadow Wolf is quite a delicate conundrum. But I feel the safest thing to do would be to vote for Noex and if Noex turns out to be inocent then we avenge him/her on day 3.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Finally done, and I have to say this Noex vs. Shadow Wolf is quite a delicate conundrum. But I feel the safest thing to do would be to vote for Noex and if Noex turns out to be inocent then we avenge him/her on day 3.
Do note that even with all of my accusations, i was never claimed to be an assassin. Are they not the bad ones here? In that case, what am I being killed for?

As a few, plus myself already pointed out; The suspicious target at he moment is Kitty and Shadowwolf. No matter if the Templars or the Assasins are evil; Why would ShaddowWolf immediately send his knowledge directly to Kitty, the supposed banker? I will Repeat; What is there for reason for SHadowWolf, to immediately send out the gained information to Kitty?

Isn't that action more suspect than the actual Templar faction?

Edit; Ah, I have to leave for the night. I will see you around tomorrow. Goodnight

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
yeah but Templayrs are the assassins of the AG (or at least that's what everyone was saying on day one) so either Noex or Shadow Wolf is a Templar and the only way to be sure who is the Templar we would have to vote Noex in order to see if Shadow Wolf was lying. If Sadow Wolf was lying then we vote for him the next day. It just seems more logical to me.

But again I really don't know much about AG's since I've only played once before and I've never made it this far.

noex1337

Emmie was here
yeah but Templayrs are the assassins of the AG (or at least that's what everyone was saying on day one) so either Noex or Shadow Wolf is a Templar and the only way to be sure who is the Templar we would have to vote Noex in order to see if Shadow Wolf was lying. If Sadow Wolf was lying then we vote for him the next day. It just seems more logical to me.

But again I really don't know much about AG's since I've only played once before and I've never made it this far.
No, assassins are assassins. Templars are a secret society. Plus with the way the game is set up, it's Templars + City Guards vs. Assassins, with the rest being neutral. So being the minority, it's obvious assassins are bad. So lynching me will prove nothing, no one claimed I am an assassin.

Noex (I'm sorry Noex but I feel it's the safest choice, but if you are inocent we will avenge you on day 3)
LOLWUT? I'm guilty of not being an assassin I suppose. But no one even said I was.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
No, assassins are assassins. Templars are a secret society. Plus with the way the game is set up, it's Templars + City Guards vs. Assassins, with the rest being neutral. So being the minority, it's obvious assassins are bad. So lynching me will prove nothing, no one claimed I am an assassin.

LOLWUT? I'm guilty of not being an assassin I suppose. But no one even said I was.
But there is a chance you could be a Templar and part of the Templar goal is to kill people until there are more Templar than any other Faction.

I'm not saying I believe Shadow Wolf is telling the truth, to be honest I am very suspicious of both him and Kitty but because templars goals is to kill not just assassins but who ever they need to to get their numbers higher I feel templars are more dangerous than assassins (who from what I can tell don't target neutrals).