aE

*Glitch sense tingling*

Hey all - heard you all talking about me :p

Greetings from my current location, hotel in Taiwan opposite 101 woop woop.

How are you all, hope all well, big shout out to [MENTION=41]Aidan[/MENTION] :p.

You guys should also remember Hooloovoo and Vicric :p

Also, whoever was speaking about neg rep before - we did have a system for that - it was me. I'd look through the reps and make sure all neg reps had a reason, if not they got deleted and I'm pretty sure the person got a warning/ban. Not sure if I also chose to neg rep them too xD. Obviously, as the forum got bigger I probably stopped doing this.

And hope you smelly AErs haven't been causing Alan any trouble *glare*

Will probably drop in a bit more when I'm back :)

Sanae

Staff member
Aww, and here I thought my tactic worked :cry2:

Omi-g, I think I have a favorite emote:*100:

I tried getting Fluxy here, but didn't work.. At least, not yet anyway :-? I can prolly use Glitch as a lure to lure someone here.. .. Kidding.. maybe >_>.. O_O.. <_<

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
Did anyone even try inviting Kyrios here?
Probably not and probably with good reason. He ragequitted an AE Skype convo not too long ago and haven't heard from him since.

[MENTION=350]Glitch[/MENTION] How the hell did your British ass end up in Taiwan? And good to hear from ya, haven't heard from you in a long time. I actually talked to Colin 3-5 months ago via e-mail. You still talk to Sooyung?

[MENTION]-Lexux-[/MENTION]I was here waaaaaaaaay back, Hence my massive post count :p

And whats a Kyrios?

[MENTION]]Aidan[/MENTION]Im here to see my 'sort of' other half buddy. Got about a week in Taipei and then a few days down south on the beach ^^ Strangely, in temperatures that rarely fall below 30 degrees at night I seem to have picked up a cold.

Haven't spoken to Hooloovoo in yonks. I got into contact with Sooyung maybe a year (or two? I dont know) ago on her Birthday and said I wouldn't lose touch. Then sort of life crises got in the way so everything got dropped and never got back to her. :(

Has anyone seen Slayze? I want to hug someone with the result of a clear lack of any emotional response.

Sanae

Staff member
@Glotch Have fun and feel better ^^ I remember catching a cold as well when we went overseas @_@ Makes it hard to breath when on a speed boat. Even with a helmet on >_<

Sooyung.. Miss her :\ It's been months since I've chatted with her on FB :(

[MENTION=41]Aidan[/MENTION]: As for Kyri.. I actually asked, but he refused.. What happened in skype if I may ask o.o? Maybe [MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] will have some luck? My powers of persuasion aren't as great as most think ;__;

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
Dia joined o_o *sigh* He wouldn't join when I asked :cry:

Asdfjl, my summoning of Glitch worked O_O?
Sorry, I don't recognize your nickname Sanae.. >.< who are you?

And I can't remember being invited but I have a good reason, cause I'm not planning on being online here.. I registered since emmie begged me and I sorta couldn't say no.. I really don't join anywhere unless I know anyone from there that I can talk with regularly, like on msn etc..

And I don't have contact with anyone right not it seems v.v