35 bodies dumped under bridge -Mexico

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
This actually seems a little less violent than some of the other violent news I hear so frequently from Mexico. They need to get the drug problem under control but it looks bleak and almost uncontrollable. In the end the violence spills over to America as well and as a good ol' patriotic citizen, we need to do better on our border. As for Mexico itself, Godspeed.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
:wtf: they found my stash

For real though this is probably the more tame new to come out of Mexico...I have heard that entire police forces have gone missing there.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
The core of the problem lies elsewhere, in America;

"Our insatiable demand for illegal drugs fuels the drug trade," she [Hillary Clinton] said. "Our inability to prevent weapons from being illegally smuggled across the border to arm these criminals causes the deaths of police officers, soldiers and civilians."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/25/clinton-mexico-trip-agend_n_178983.html

For every drugs used by American, there's the blood of dead men, women and children in them.
In Africa, there is blood diamond.
In America, there is blood drugs.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
he core of the problem lies elsewhere, in America; "Our insatiable demand for illegal drugs fuels the drug trade," she [Hillary Clinton] said. "Our inability to prevent weapons from being illegally smuggled across the border to arm these criminals causes the deaths of police officers, soldiers and civilians." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_178983.html For every drugs used by American, there's the blood of dead men, women and children in them. In Africa, there is blood diamond. In America, there is blood drugs.
So you are saying that drugs are not used elsewhere and that it America's fault for being an Addict....Yeah...I will take people who will blame everything on America for 500 Alex

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
The core of the problem lies elsewhere, in America;

"Our insatiable demand for illegal drugs fuels the drug trade," she [Hillary Clinton] said. "Our inability to prevent weapons from being illegally smuggled across the border to arm these criminals causes the deaths of police officers, soldiers and civilians."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/25/clinton-mexico-trip-agend_n_178983.html

For every drugs used by American, there's the blood of dead men, women and children in them.
In Africa, there is blood diamond.
In America, there is blood drugs.
Because the Huffington Post has a great habit of taking quotes out of context and being a very credible source of news. Yes, Americans eat up the drugs being brought here from Mexico. What country doesn't consume drugs from another country? America did fine before Mexico became the cheap dealer of drugs. To say America is the leading factor of the violence is simply inaccurate. We've got our own infamous gangs spreading from coast to coast yet they rarely make headlines, the violence they cause is so small compared to what goes on Mexico and yet our gangs also have access to guns and ammunition. It's also Mexican government's fault for not being able to keep their citizens in check.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
Congressional Report supporting The Huffington Post;
Firearms recovered in Mexico overwhelmingly come from the Southwest border. The Government Accountability Office found that between Fiscal Year 2004 and 2008, approximately 70 percent of firearms traced in Mexico to an original owner in the United States came from Texas (39 percent), California (20 percent), and Arizona (10 percent).
Source: http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/...Store_id=beaff893-63c1-4941-9903-67a0dc739b9d

It is a basic case of supply and demand (drugs for weapons for drugs ...).
The American insatiable demands prompts the Mexican gangs to ensure the supply via violence.

I gotta agree. America is at fault for the ones getting addicted to most drugs. Still, You see doctors use those drugs to save lives but now you got people wanting those drugs for their own use

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
That's on a light day

35 bodies is a light day for Mexico. As bad as that sounds I'd say that's a huge improvement. This sort of thing has been going on in Mexico for decades. I can't remember who wrote the story but I'll check when I get home and try to post a link. A Journalist did a story on Mexico like sometime in the 80s and reported that while we tend to see a lot of tourist traps, Mexico has a lot of places for mass graves. Basically big ass holes that bodies are dumped in. The story also said something like more than 1,000 people disappear in Mexico each year. No bodies, no remains, nothing is ever found. In any case I look at this article in a positive light. Why? 1) There were only 35 bodies. 2) The bodies were actually found.

god, thats nothing i heard over the news they kid napped 50 fifty people
and hold them for ransom. When they didn't pay they were all killed
only one survived to tell the story....these mexican cartels people just little bitches but
the sources is Colombia!!

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
35 bodies is a light day for Mexico. As bad as that sounds I'd say that's a huge improvement. This sort of thing has been going on in Mexico for decades. I can't remember who wrote the story but I'll check when I get home and try to post a link. A Journalist did a story on Mexico like sometime in the 80s and reported that while we tend to see a lot of tourist traps, Mexico has a lot of places for mass graves. Basically big ass holes that bodies are dumped in. The story also said something like more than 1,000 people disappear in Mexico each year. No bodies, no remains, nothing is ever found. In any case I look at this article in a positive light. Why? 1) There were only 35 bodies. 2) The bodies were actually found.
3) this were the bodies of cartel members. That are 35 less criminals to worry about. The Mexican cartels do what the Mexican army fails to do: kill the fuckers.

always nice to hear there are places so bad not even movies and cartoons can come up with worse.
Mexicans kills each other for drugs, Americans kills Mexicans for bringing it to them, Mexican authorities tries to prevent both and gets confused as both sides pays them well to look the other way. <.< talk about a mess in world class....=.=

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
Prohibition of insatiable desires means that there's plenty of money to be made on the black market.
Which in turn spur the activities of organize crimes, due to the massive amount of profit - ready to be exploited.
This in turn will weaken the legal system, via corruption, bribery, threats, and outright murders.
If the cycle is left untreated, soon enough, we will witness the birth of a failed state - which is where Mexico is right now.

Sad but true, the origin of the problem in Mexico lies in the US, but the capitalist country also posses the potent antidote.
Legalize and regulate the drugs industry in the US, and the criminal gangs in Mexico will loose their main income in free fall rate.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Sad but true, the origin of the problem in Mexico lies in the US, but the capitalist country also posses the potent antidote.
Legalize and regulate the drugs industry in the US, and the criminal gangs in Mexico will loose their main income in free fall rate.
Well, that is true to a certain degree, but some drugs should still remain on the illegal substances list. I mean, you dont want to make cocaine or crystal meth legal and available for all. It would work for Marijuana I suppose, and that would deal with the Mexican problem quite a bit since thats mostly over Marijuana smuggle routes if my memory serves me well.