The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The official discussion threadlol I'd make the bullet confused with all of my leg movements. You have also yet to see me fully bend backwards. If I see Momo this weekend, you'll have to ask her about it.You'll attack me? This I have to see lolGood night Zero. Please make sure you come back to beat Sigma later lol

Re: The official discussion threaddamn that sucks, if you have to stop or something.god I love this band.good night baby. I love you.
*goes to bed with him*not really going to spam here and code at the same time

Re: The official discussion threadYour tears don't fall, they crash around meHer conscious calls, the guilty to come homeYour tears don't fall, they crash around meHer conscious calls, the guilty to come homeThis battered room I've seen beforeThe broken bones they heal no more, no moreWith my last breath I'm chokingWill this ever end I'm hopingMy world is over one more timeLet's go!*bobs head to this*

:sachiko:

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
Re: The official discussion threadkuro:i don't like birds either *sends lions with a protector shield around each one of them to kill you*

Re: The official discussion thread*disappears into the night* as being a Kuro neko, this doesn't bode well for you. But then again, I need to sleep-see ya all later!

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadnight ZeroKira if you get DDR, we're gonna have some serious competitions with that, i love that game <3

Re: The official discussion threadI await the time when Kira and Amanda dare to challenge me... I shall await at the last level of the game....Angel-you are having way too much fun. *sends fire your way and heads off to bed for real this time*

Re: The official discussion threadwai what?when the hell did I say I love DDR?personally I kinda hate it. I think its kinda boring, but that's me, and watching my friend play it on his computer, slamming the arrow keys down like his life depending on it. surprise the laptop still works.

amandaluvsya

Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread@Kuro : lol that's one thing i won't do, i'm gonna challenge you to that XD i'll losei can't do the last level of the game@Kira : D: but but but, we have to! it'll be epic *.*i'll beat your ass at that game, all with love of course <3

Re: The official discussion threadKira-that's Stepmania. Ye cannot compare thine two products, those that would use fingers and not of feet. Discouraged, thou shall not be ye.

Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"amandaluvsya"]@Kira : D: but but but' date=' we have to! it'll be epic *.*i'll beat your ass at that game, all with love of course <3[/quote']ya I know, but I don't know, doesn't seem like me. @kuro: um he called it DDR. but what do I know, I was an idiot at the time. plus last time I knew that idiot was helping make another DDR or stepmaina game with his friends.

amandaluvsya

Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadlol *facepalm* what am i going to do with you kira, i'm gonna end up strangling you, i just know it XD

Re: The official discussion threadWell since I've been doing Dance Dance Revolution for nearly 10 years, I know what he was doing was NOT DDR. I play Stepmania too-some songs are more fun this way, but I'd prefer to play with my feet any day. Your friend is a bit lost, sorry to say. He was probably helping to make *simfiles*, that which Stepmania needs to run *it contains the stepcharts and music, along with optional background, banner, etc.* You've seen the DDR video in the YouTube thread? That's my own video. That's not what happens in Stepmania if you're using FINGERS lol

Re: The official discussion thread@manda: what? its the way I am. god women you married me. @kuro: last time I checked, he was doing it all, the main part of the game, like the background, the menus, making sure the arrows were timed right, the works. but that was like 5 months ago since I last talked to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.