The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread@Kira : can't, you know i can't afford it D:that money is for our stripper poles~@Pico : lolz pico you don't have to call me amandaluvsyayou can just call me amanda like you always havebye bye ^^@Dark : what are you doing for your b-day?

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread@Ami: nothing special. But I think I will have a cake hehehe.[quote name='"Ami"]@Kira : can't' date=' you know i can't afford it D:that money is for our stripper poles~[/quote']You are going to record the dancing betch!

amandaluvsya

Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread@Dark : cake is good. For once the cake won't be a lie xPi expected you to go to a strip club or something haha xD

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadOh yeah, it's Dark's birthday. What the hell you doing by charging him? Get naked now, for free! What kind of friends are you?

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"Ami"]i expected you to go to a strip club or something haha xD[/quote]Yeah' date=' yours! Hahahaha![quote="kira-chan"']and I only get naked for one person, ^_^and manda its not you.[/quote]PWNED!!!

amandaluvsya

Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread@Kira : suck it kira xDyou will betch @.@ you just don't know it yetwhat kind of wife are you? i would get naked for you D:xPlolz nice job guys, it works ^^

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadI'm thinking too much for my own good tonight, it's totally ruining the good jive I had going till now.

Re: The official discussion threadI hate getting errors like "oh you got an error on line 1580"alright lets check it out, and see what the problem isline 1580: }WTH????????never mind got it. >.> almost got it to work

Status
Not open for further replies.