Your favorite color

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='HappyNisa']Mine's Orange ^^ Or like the blue in my sig and avatar right now :)[/QUOTE]

Oh? Orange is my favorite color too. Youre the 3rd person in my life who's actually said thats their favorite color.

Congrats, youll be promoted to moderator in 15 minutes.

[quote name='HappyNisa']Ahah wow thanks? You for real? O__O just for having the colour Orange as my favourite colour?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I'm just kidding. I'll just befriend you for being awesome and liking orange. Thats the next best thing after being a moderator right, being Crom's friend.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[quote name='Crom']Nah, I'm just kidding. I'll just befriend you for being awesome and liking orange. Thats the next best thing after being a moderator right, being Crom's friend.[/quote]

Ahaha XD yeah sure xD Can't say that yet lolz I never been a moderator and I've never befriend you before :p so I might find out sometime in the future :p

[quote name='Calamity']-_-..u r as crazy as ever crom.. and your test ava images never changed either >.>[/QUOTE]

Test ava image?

And I'm not crazy, I'm super-sane. Thats being so sane, you look crazy to everyone else.

[quote name='Calamity']red and black ...[/QUOTE]

What he said. Although I'm starting to kinda like blue more over red.

It's just so much calmer.

xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.