Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny Remake Nyah

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
By the looks of the wiki, it looks like it technically can fight, though its main purpose is to get the rings of fallen Green Lanterns to new hosts.

However, the wiki says it does have a power ring of its own and it is a living planet, therefore it can use the power ring.

Voodoo King is a badass since he is the opposite of Raitei, but he can't defeat an entire planet on his own, even more so when said planet has a power ring.

Mogo GMV

[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']
Match 6

Mogo vs Voodoo king

N/A

If you have a picture of this voodoo king that doesnt have his own page on MAL nor the get backers wiki, Pm me it.

[/QUOTE]

Here's his picture

and some quick stats

Name: The Voodoo King

Origin: GetBackers

Classification: The King of Nothingness, King of the Voodooists, and former King of Babylon City

Powers and Abilities: Stigmata Eye x3, master and creator of all voodoo curses in existence, and shamanic magic, energy and chi absorption, empathy, claircognizance, clairvoyance, clairaudience, ESP, precognition, innate capability, telepathy, telekinesis, ecological empathy, cross-dimensional awareness, quick regeneration (through energy, he instantly heals), flight, he has the ability to grab and attack intangible objects as if they are material instead of immaterial, attack the soul of a person and force it out of one's body, transmutation

Weaknesses: None

Destructive Capacity: Multi building level+

Range: Unknown

Speed: Supersonic+, likely hypersonic

Durability: Multi building level+

Strength: Supehuman+

Stamina: Large

Standard Equipment: His magical cloth

Intelligence: Very intelligent | Nigh-Omniscient in the GetBackers world (he has existed here since the begining of creation and knows pretty much everything the Archive knows) He is one of the people that helped create the GB universe. He is one of the people that has been manipulating a series of events within the GB universe. He knows pretty much everything about every character within the GB universe since he's been watching them all. His intelligence scale is higher than that of Akabane, the Professor, Gen, and Ban Mido. He's pretty much known about everything that was going to happen with the the GB universe and storyline since before he was introduced. I do have to note that Yohan, Masaki, Kagami, and the Cursed Knights have been reporting and taking orders from the Voodoo King. He is the Head of the Voodoo Clan and, presumably, the cast-out former ruler of Babylon City. The Voodoo King is usually seen playing chess and seems to know the Archive's contents enough to challenge its predictions by introducing new pawns into his plans.

It would be wrong of me to vote against my character.

Mogo GMV since from what I see Voodoo King doesn't have what it takes to take down a planet. Can always suck him into his planets core, which killed the Black Lanterns ^^

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']Please avoid soiling stuff that haven't been released where I am? ._. I've never heard of any Angel Accel <- I dont read index manga >.>

He can change vectors and not control them as far as I'm concerned, at even so it was his weakness in the anime.

And you think that is enough to kill Cthulhu! you cant even spell his name correct due to fear! :3 only thing that would have a chance of injuring Cthulhu would be that plasma ball of his, and not some cold breeze[/QUOTE]

Its his light novel,

And Accel actually don't have weakness, its just that Touma can cancel his ability.

AND ACCEL CONTROL VECTOR, FTLOG!!!!

VECTOR IS A QUANTITY SUCH AS ACCELERATION, MOTION, ETC.!!!!

But oh well, onward to the next match (still regret not taking Kami Tenchi, he solo Cthulhu)

Now, who is Voodoo king?

Choosing Mogo..

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Its his light novel, And Accel actually don't have weakness, its just that Touma can cancel his ability. AND ACCEL CONTROL VECTOR, FTLOG!!!! VECTOR IS A QUANTITY SUCH AS ACCELERATION, MOTION, ETC.!!!![/quote]

Well they hardly got the To aru series where I buy my manga :( and as far as I'm concerned, in the ending of Index II you can see that the doctor freak guy owns Accelerator ^^

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']Well they hardly got the To aru series where I buy my manga :( and as far as I'm concerned, in the ending of Index II you can see that the doctor freak guy owns Accelerator ^^[/QUOTE]

Well, normal Accel can only control vector through sense of touch

Angel Accel can control vector WITHOUT TOUCHING!!!!!

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']Meh Goddo complained something about not using MAL so I started using it instead for anime / manga characters if I could[/QUOTE]

But this is a fight tournament

MAL is more towards popularity......

Status
Not open for further replies.