Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny Remake Nyah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Kagemusha']Imma vote for Trish, she takes off her top and distracts beserker then kills him.[/QUOTE]

FAIL~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you know anything bout Berserker >.>

Firstly, he is equipped with mad enhancement, so he is insane.

He won't be distracted with even a naked girl cause he is blinded with insanity

Second, he has God Hand. A noble phantasm which gives his twelve lives and can only be killed by noble phantasm higher than rank B. Plus, he gain resistance to the attack that had killed him.

Lastly, he is really fast.

Hell, he managed to pin down Saber in their first encounter and still managed to kill her had not Shirou learn UBW during their second encounter on Fate route!

While Berserker may be strong and fast, the problem is that he's insane, meaning that he can't think coherently, meaning that he's stupid. Trish uses a combat style heavily dependent on melee attacks, and while she probably loses to Berserker in terms of raw power, she is intelligent. And, apart from that, she has control over electricity, and with it she can also teleport. With Sparda and Luce & Ombra, she becomes even more powerful.

So Trish GMV.

Imbalanced God Hand is imbalanced. Bahsahkah GMV.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
But then again, remember this.

HE has god hand.

Just tell me what weapon can Trish use to kill him.

Hell, I think even Nuclear could only take one of his lives....

Also, he is not that stupid

Otherwise, why do you think he can parries attack and etc.

He is only in Berserk mode.

Hell, even Lancer can kill Trish with Gae Bolg.

And yet, Lancer can't kill Berserker!!!!

[quote name='Wolfnagi']

Hell, even Lancer can kill Trish with Gae Bolg.

[/QUOTE]

And how do you know? Has there ever been a cross-universe fight between them in canon?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Lancer's Gae Bolg WILL definitely pierce Trish heart.

Its his Noble Phantasm.

Hell, his bio itself said that the spear will definitely follow and pierce the target,

EVEN IF THE TARGET TELEPORTED TO ANOTHER DIMENSION!!!!!

Do your research first, Hadi -.-"

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Lancer's Gae Bolg WILL definitely pierce Trish heart.

Its his Noble Phantasm.

Hell, his bio itself said that the spear will definitely follow and pierce the target,

EVEN IF THE TARGET TELEPORTED TO ANOTHER DIMENSION!!!!!

Do your research first, Hadi -.-"[/QUOTE]

And you'd better stop putting down others just because you don't agree with them. And don't say "WILL DEFINTELY" and other baseless stuff like that. Prove it. And even if Lancer can defeat Trish, how does that mean Berserker can beat her too? How do you know that a rock, paper, scissors scenario won't happen?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Hadriel']

And you'd better stop putting down others just because you don't agree with them. And don't say "WILL DEFINTELY" and other baseless stuff like that. Prove it. And even if Lancer can defeat Trish, how does that mean Berserker can beat her too? How do you know that a rock, paper, scissors scenario won't happen?
[/QUOTE]

Lancer's weapon, the Gáe Bolg, a cursed spear which is said to inflict wounds that do not heal as long as the spear remains in the world. His weapon itself has two main techniques which can be classified as separate Noble Phantasms;

The first technique is to reverse causality in a technique called the The Spear of Impaling Barbed Death which can be explained by saying the cause is that "the heart is pierced" and the effect is that "the spear is thrust". Thus, the lance has already hit the heart before it is thrust, and the actual action is merely a formality that occurs due to the piercing of the enemy's heart.

The second technique utilizes the full potential of Gáe Bolg's curse by converting prana into energy and releasing the accumulated power after the spear is hurled, detonating on impact with enough power to blow away a multitude of enemies.

Also, Berserker can only be killed twice by Lancer

As for Berserker

God Hand is the blessing of the gods in the form of a curse of immortality that grants its user eleven extra lives through layered resurrection magic. Rather than being a materialized interpretation of the Twelve labors of Heracles, it is actually the gift bestowed directly by the gods that granted him immortality by paying for his sins after completing the tasks. It is the ability that prevented him from even being scratched during the Age of Gods by rendering him immune to all of the attacks he received. It lacks an overt external manifestation such as a weapon or armor, but it can be said that the body of the user itself is the Noble Phantasm. It coats his body in tough armor that transfigures all of his skin into a hard, lead colored material tough enough that Shirou's arm goes numb simply from striking him. The armor has the property of negating the concept of damage received from any attack, magecraft, or Noble Phantasm that is B rank or lower. Rather simply than blocking the equivalent damage of such attacks, it is an ability with properties similar to a Conceptual Weapon that applies an outright "refusal" that goes beyond the rules of reality to negate the damage directly on the actual concept of ranks. It differs from Magic Resistance, which nullifies the actual magecraft, as it is an ability that doesn't acknowledge the damage received from the attack instead

The ability requires that Berserker must be killed by A rank attacks twelve times, once for each of the labors, before he can be defeated. He can only be killed by someone with an A rank strength statistic, A rank magecraft, or an A rank Noble Phantasm. While a C ranked Noble Phantasm can be considered A rank in terms of a regular attack, it would still be nullified by God Hand, and if confronted by an attack capable of destroying the world, the damage would still be nullified if the rank was too low. Lower level magecraft leaves him completely undamaged, arrows fired by Archer have no effect after hitting him in the directly in the temple and forehead, and Saber's C ranked Invisible Air simply bounces off of his skin without leaving a mark or making him flinch. Only high ranked attacks such as a number of Rin's A ranked magic infused jewels at pointblank range to completely destroy his head or direct hits from the Noble Phantasms in the Gate of Babylon are capable of posing a threat to him. It is able to learn after taking damage and build a resistance to attacks already experienced, allowing it to negate even the greatest attacks if they are used a second time. The resistance to techniques would further be supported by his Eye of the Mind, but the Berserker class has sealed his swordsmanship skills.

Berserker must revive before God Hand develops a resistance to a weapon or attack, allowing for multiple lives to be taken in an single moment, such as when Shirou's projection of Caliburn manages to take away seven of the lives with a single attack when it is utilized by Saber or his use of Nine Lives Blade Works to kill Berserker nine times in an instant. Caster, even with the support of Assassin and Kuzuki Souichirou, would only be able to damage Berserker two or three times before her high-level magecraft would become ineffective. Once a fatal attack is delivered, it will begin to regenerate at the cost of one of the lives, and in the case of drawn out battle with subsequent deaths, it will take a longer period of time to heal. Minor injuries will only take minutes to heal, while after the battle with Archer in Fate, where Berserker's internal organs are visible from his stomach, blood is gushing from his chest, his neck and the area from his shoulder to his groin are slashed, his arm is barely connected to his elbow, and his legs are almost melted away after being killed six times, he would take three days to fully heal. Due to Ilya's high amount of mana, Bererker's stored lives will also regenerate over time after they are used.[1]

Basically, he can only be killed IN AN INSTANT BY A FREAKING A RANK NOBLE PHANTASM, WHICH TRISH OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T HAVE!!!!!

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Also, Berserker can only be killed twice by Lancer

As for Berserker

Basically, he can only be killed IN AN INSTANT BY A FREAKING A RANK NOBLE PHANTASM, WHICH TRISH OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T HAVE!!!!! [/QUOTE]

No, you don't understand. I'm asking you whether you have proof that Lancer defeated Trish in canon, since you seemed so damn sure of yourself. Just saying that someone has defeated another person because they can is not good evidence. It's not even evidence at all. Don't take speculative battles which you have dismissed as forgone conclusions into your argument.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Hadriel']

No, you don't understand. I'm asking you whether you have proof that Lancer defeated Trish in canon, since you seemed so damn sure of yourself. Just saying that someone has defeated another person because they can is not good evidence. It's not even evidence at all. Don't take speculative battles which you have dismissed as forgone conclusions into your argument.
[/QUOTE]

"facepalm"

Really Hadi, the reason on why it is called Battledome because of the abilities which makes ALLOWS THEM TO WIN!!!!!!

Really, go to any OBD section and say this BS and you get yourself flammed, Hadi

The fact that he can is why it is a good evidence

Otherwise, it is not OBD!!!!!!

[quote name='Wolfnagi']"facepalm"

Really Hadi, the reason on why it is called Battledome because of the abilities which makes ALLOWS THEM TO WIN!!!!!!

Really, go to any OBD section and say this BS and you get yourself flammed, Hadi

The fact that he can is why it is a good evidence

Otherwise, it is not OBD!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Sure, direct speculation of power between the two contestants at hand is correct, but using speculation on a completely separate battle as evidence for your case in this is a pure logical fallacy. In essence, your reasoning shouldn't be: X can beat Y because X can beat Z and Z can beat Y. It should be: X can beat Y because X has the power to beat why. If you vehemently insist that your reasoning is the latter, than I ask you, exactly what does Berserker have that gives him an upper hand against Trish? I've already dismissed increased physical power, so does he have anything else than renders him invulnerable to Trish's electricity? Or ensures he isn't caught off guard by her teleportation?

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='Hadriel']While Berserker may be strong and fast, the problem is that he's insane, meaning that he can't think coherently, meaning that he's stupid.[/QUOTE]

No Berserker is mad, but not that stupid...He's at least categorized as battle instinct genius.

[quote name='Hadriel']Trish uses a combat style heavily dependent on melee attacks, and while she probably loses to Berserker in terms of raw power, she is intelligent. And, apart from that, she has control over electricity, and with it she can also teleport. With Sparda and Luce & Ombra, she becomes even more powerful.[/QUOTE]

Melee battle had four important things; speed, power, durability, technique.

-speed: Berserker reach relativistic speed with Nine Lives, and Trish best feats to day was dodging Lady missile and surf on it gave her mach 14(i'm being very generous and not counting the teleportation here)

-power: yes Berserker again.

-durability: he resist from cloud to ground lightning before without a scratch, could regenerated, could turn intangible, had 12 lives and he gains resistance after being killed once.

-technique: I'm giving this point to Trish here.

Stat wise, Berserker win...

Berserker resist a real from cloud to ground lightning before, and Sparda power only used by Dante, Vergil, and Akham to some extent...

Assuming Trish could kill Berserker with electricity, Luce, Ombra, and Sparda.

Berserker still had 8 lives and he gain reactive resistance to electricity, Luce, Ombra and Sparda...

Now what?

If you insist Trish win, prove how Trish gonna hurt Berserker...

[quote name='sircuss']

No Berserker is mad, but not that stupid...He's at least categorized as battle instinct genius.

Melee battle had four important things; speed, power, durability, technique.

-speed: Berserker reach relativistic speed with Nine Lives, and Trish best feats to day was dodging Lady missile and surf on it gave her mach 14(i'm being very generous and not counting the teleportation here)

-power: yes Berserker again.

-durability: he resist from cloud to ground lightning before without a scratch, could regenerated, could turn intangible, had 12 lives and he gains resistance after being killed once.

-technique: I'm giving this point to Trish here.

Stat wise, Berserker win...

Berserker resist a real from cloud to ground lightning before, and Sparda power only used by Dante, Vergil, and Akham to some extent...

Assuming Trish could kill Berserker with electricity, Luce, Ombra, and Sparda.

Berserker still had 8 lives and he gain reactive resistance to electricity, Luce, Ombra and Sparda...

Now what?

If you insist Trish win, prove how Trish gonna hurt Berserker...
[/QUOTE]

Well, I admit I'm not too familiar with Berserker's multiple lives. Could you kindly fill me in on the info? As for the melee battle, there's still agility, which I presume Trish would win.

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='Hadriel']

Well, I admit I'm not too familiar with Berserker's multiple lives. Could you kindly fill me in on the info? As for the melee battle, there's still agility, which I presume Trish would win.
[/QUOTE]

Well, technically 'God Hand'(his multiple live ability) grants him 12 lives. With each lives must be killed differently...

Example, if he got killed by being burned to death, he'll be resurrected again and will gain a resistance to fire...

The lives whos killed will be gained back as the time passing by...

Conclusion,

-To win against Berserker, you need to kill him 12 times with 12 different method, that is before he could regain the live(s) who got lost in battle...

And Agility is categorized as speed, same as reaction speed, combat speed, running speed, etc...

[quote name='sircuss']Well, technically 'God Hand'(his multiple live ability) grants him 12 lives. With each lives must be killed differently...

Example, if he got killed by being burned to death, he'll be resurrected again and will gain a resistance to fire...

The lives whos killed will be gained back as the time passing by...

Conclusion,

-To win against Berserker, you need to kill him 12 times with 12 different method, that is before he could regain the live(s) who got lost in battle...

And Agility is categorized as speed, same as reaction speed, combat speed, running speed, etc...

[/QUOTE]

Rawr, that's completely broken. You win. I don't see how anyone can singlehandedly kill someone else twelve times.

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='Hadriel']

Rawr, that's completely broken. You win. I don't see how anyone can singlehandedly kill someone else twelve times.
[/QUOTE]

Technically speaking decent reality warper could just erase him entirely...Or dimension dumped him (BFR'ed)...Or just plainly had 12 kinds of uber power...

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='sircuss']Technically speaking decent reality warper could just erase him entirely...Or dimension dumped him (BFR'ed)...Or just plainly had 12 kinds of uber power...[/QUOTE]

And with this, Hadriel admit defeats......

And I already posted the description of God Hand -.-"

He just don't read about it -.-"

[MENTION=67]Hadriel[/MENTION]: Are you sure you not changing your vote?

same goes to Kage and another person who wrongly voted for Trish cause of ignorance.......

[quote name='Wolfnagi']And with this, Hadriel admit defeats......

And I already posted the description of God Hand -.-"

He just don't read about it -.-"

@Hadriel: Are you sure you not changing your vote?

same goes to Kage and another person who wrongly voted for Trish cause of ignorance.......[/QUOTE]

With no help from you whatsoever. Stop your insulting and perhaps I'll listen to you once in a long while. And before you say I haven't changed my vote, go check again.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Hadriel']

With no help from you whatsoever. Stop your insulting and perhaps I'll listen to you once in a long while. And before you say I haven't changed my vote, go check again.
[/QUOTE]

And hwo did I insult you (really, how did I insult you?)

I already posted bout God Hand, which gives you info regarding his twelve lives and how he gained resistance to each of them everytime.

Please don't say you ignore my reasoning, cause that is what people hates in OBD section....

[quote name='Wolfnagi']And hwo did I insult you (really, how did I insult you?)

I already posted bout God Hand, which gives you info regarding his twelve lives and how he gained resistance to each of them everytime.

Please don't say you ignore my reasoning, cause that is what people hates in OBD section....[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Wolfnagi']

Do your research first, Hadi -.-"[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Wolfnagi']"facepalm"

[/QUOTE]

It's that condescending and admittedly infantile thinking of yours that's insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.