"TSA will grope less children"

Rascal

I know Im not talking about them committing suciede.....Im still talking about them getting up in riots if some of them were to be killed....you said you would never pick up a gun and no one you know would...but that isn't in the least defense since you and your friends aren't the majority.

and yes you have sensitivity which I don't understand. I treat girls nicer so I thought you would want to be a girl....but right now your an annoying fly that keeps buzzing in my ear....so no nice for you.
then prove that the rest would do it. i know I wouldnt, and I know there is nothing in the religion itself to signify that we as a group would.
or rather, prove that Muslims as a collective are any different with respect to what would happen if you started killing off members of the religion because of the religion.

lol i couldnt give a rats ass about you being nice to me ^^

edited. again. XD

then prove that the rest would do it.

lol i couldnt give a rats ass about you being nice to me ^^
You seem to be misunderstanding again. Im pointing out the flaw in your defense. No matter what I prove it wont make your defense any stronger. Thats such a fallacy and usually used by someone who is stuck in a corner with nothing else to say.

O.k then

Rascal

You seem to be misunderstanding again. Im pointing out the flaw in your defense. No matter what I prove it wont make your defense any stronger. Thats such a fallacy and usually used by someone who is stuck in a corner with nothing else to say.

O.k then
You are not. you have not pointed out anything except your inability to maintain an argument in a debate. You won't attempt to prove anything because you know you cant.

lol wow again you change the subject to non-factual ranting. You defense is invalid- either make it valid by adding new evidence or shut up. Nothing I say can make your defense vaid..even if my only defense was that I got my information from a cereal box.

Rascal

lol wow again you change the subject to non-factual ranting. You defense is invalid- either make it valid by adding new evidence or shut up. Nothing I say can make your defense vaid..even if my only defense was that I got my information from a cereal box.
... first, i didnt change the subject, i clearly responded to your post. and if you think my defense is invalid, prove it. I said, there is nothing in my religion that would signify such an uprising. I am asking you to prove me wrong. So far, you have only evaded even remotely coming close to being on topic, and you want to say that I have changed the subject.....

... first, i didnt change the subject, i clearly responded to your post. and if you think my defense is invalid, prove it. I said, there is nothing in my religion that would signify such an uprising. I am asking you to prove me wrong. So far, you have only evaded even remotely coming close to being on topic, and you want to say that I have changed the subject.....
I did prove it by tell you that what you and your friends do is not an indication of their majority. And put it in more detail....tell me why their is nothing in your religion to signify it....because from my knowledge simply being of the same belief is enough to to start it.

And I debate real not play. Me debunking your defense is debating..im sorry its not to your liking

Rascal

I did prove it by tell you that what you and your friends do is not an indication of their majority. And put it in more detail....tell me why their is nothing in your religion to signify it....because from my knowledge simply being of the same belief is enough to to start it.

And I debate real not play. Me debunking your defense is just as good as me proving my offense....
*sigh* we have long since left the "you and your friends" portion of this in the past... I am not saying that my friends and myself are the proof. I am saying that I as a single person, am a Muslim, and as such I understand there is nothing about being a Muslim that invites fanaticalness. With regards to collective mentality, there is nothing that sets Islam apart from any other religion with respect to the reaction you would get by declaring war on that group. Which btw is what you admitted with: ".because from my knowledge simply being of the same belief is enough to to start it." It is not the belief itself, but rather a mob mentality in general, and has nothing to do with the fundamentals of any particular religion.

*sigh* we have long since left the "you and your friends" portion of this in the past... I am not saying that my friends and myself are the proof. I am saying that I as a single person, am a Muslim, and as such I understand there is nothing about being a Muslim that invites fanaticalness. With regards to collective mentality, there is nothing that sets Islam apart from any other religion with respect to the reaction you would get by declaring war on that group. Which btw is what you admitted with: ".because from my knowledge simply being of the same belief is enough to to start it." It is not the belief itself, but rather a mob mentality in general, and has nothing to do with the fundamentals of any particular religion.

What you left with the other debaters isn't of concern to me. We spent a good page or 2 on your ignorant rant so were behind...You are a single person and your a Muslim , thats all you are. You cant speak for what others might do especially in another country. Your evidence is purely from experience and subjective. You cant tell me in detail why because its just something you know....not a fact that can be objectively viewed......and belief strongly increase mob mentality....and a country of a religion being killed my another country strongly increase it...infact in I think its India Muslims and Hindus are from the same county yet such mobs exist., In fact any belief or cause can start a mob its just that religion and the situation i middle east makes them more prone to such things. ....but my main point was less to prove and more to show you how subjective and weak your defense still is.

Rascal

What you left with the other debaters isn't of concern to me. We spent a good page or 2 on your ignorant rant so were behind...You are a single person and your a Muslim , thats all you are. You cant speak for what others might do especially in another country. Your evidence is purely from experience and subjective. You cant tell me in detail why because its just something you know....not a fact that can be objectively viewed......and belief strongly increase mob mentality....and a country of a religion being killed my another country strongly increase it...infact in I think its India Muslims and Hindus are from the same county yet such mobs exist., In fact any belief or cause can start a mob its just that religion and the situation i middle east makes them more prone to such things. ....but my main point was less to prove and more to show you how subjective and weak your defense still is.
what ignorant rant? once again, the first thing you said to me was: if you dont have power respect and money, grab a gun and start shooting.... if there was an ignorant rant, it was courtesy of you.

"You are a single person and your a Muslim , thats all you are. You cant speak for what others might do especially in another country. " right, and you, lexus and zero can... becauuuusee?

"Your evidence is purely from experience and subjective. You cant tell me in detail why because its just something you know....not a fact that can be objectively viewed" My evidence is the Quran. The basis of Al-Islam.

".and belief strongly increase mob mentality....and a country of a religion being killed my another country strongly increase it" that is what I said.... Islam is not different from any other religion or group of people in this respect.

"I think its India Muslims and Hindus are from the same county yet such mobs exist., In fact any belief or cause can start a mob its just that religion and the situation i middle east makes them more prone to such things." There are many such countries. The religion in the middle east would be primary Islam, which makes it more prone how? And the situation in the middle east =? (I dont want to misunderstand what you mean by situation.)

"but my main point was less to prove and more to show you how subjective and weak your defense still is." and now I have proved to you how objective it is, so try again with regards to it being weak.

what ignorant rant? once again, the first thing you said to me was: if you dont have power respect and money, grab a gun and start shooting.... if there was an ignorant rant, it was courtesy of you.
what i said was true and even if you didn't think so countering me with facts would been good instead of just calling me stupid...this was your ignorant rant sweat heart

"You are a single person and your a Muslim , thats all you are. You cant speak for what others might do especially in another country. " right, and you, lexus and zero can... becauuuusee?
never said i did. But you can quote me and show me right now when I ever said such a thing

"Your evidence is purely from experience and subjective. You cant tell me in detail why because its just something you know....not a fact that can be objectively viewed"

My evidence is the Quran. The basis of Al-Islam.
Elaborate on that then

".and belief strongly increase mob mentality....and a country of a religion being killed my another country strongly increase it" that is what I said.... Islam is not different from any other religion or group of people in this respect.

"I think its India Muslims and Hindus are from the same county yet such mobs exist., In fact any belief or cause can start a mob its just that religion and the situation i middle east makes them more prone to such things." There are many such countries. The religion in the middle east would be primary Islam, which makes it more prone how? And the situation in the middle east =? (I dont want to misunderstand what you mean by situation.)

"but my main point was less to prove and more to show you how subjective and weak your defense still is." and now I have proved to you how objective it is, so try again with regards to it being weak.
I hate when people spread out a comment that is suppose to work togther....idiots

Im simply commenting how beliefs match with mob mentality...I never said onlly Muslim when reffering to this comment...I mentioned all religion in the middle east...and any foreign enemy that kills them...This comment was soley meant to counter your belief comment and thats it.....

You have a funny definition of Objective sweetheart.

Rascal

what i said was true and even if you didn't think so countering me with facts
what you said was an opinion, and therefore cannot be true or false in this sense, but fine, i shall counter it, to do what you suggested, would be the exact thing that you are criticizing with respect to terrorists in the world.

never said i did. But you can quote me and show me right now when I ever said such a thing
then I apologize, I must have mixed you up with someone who actually was participating in that debate... but I thought I remembered you agreeing with Zero/lexus with regards to how killing a few muslims would evoke a huge uprising. if not, then yeah... i take this part back

Elaborate on that then
sure thing, but as its a very long book x.x im not quite sure which part of it you want me to elaborate on, but my point was it doesnt say anywhere that if someone kills a muslim, rise up and go to war.
I hate when people spread out a comment that is suppose to work togther....idiots

Im simply commenting how beliefs match with mob mentality...I never said onlly Muslim when reffering to this comment...I mentioned all religion in the middle east...and any foreign enemy that kills them...This comment was soley meant to counter your belief comment and thats it.....

You have a funny definition of Objective sweetheart.
sorry, i generally look at each piece of a comment before answering them one at a time... what did i separate that i took out of context? All religion in the middle east = mostly musliim like I said, I didnt say "only" so why do you need to clarify that you didnt. And at this point you are agreeing with me on this point: beliefs contribute to mob mentality. so we can leave that alone because there was nothing for you to counter. objective= based on fact (that is how I meant it) in this situation, fact would be Islam is fundamentally defined by the Quran. not by what dumbfucks did to give it a bad reputation on 9/11

as long as the TSA officer buys me dinner afterwards then I am good xD

George W. bush did 9/11 for the sake of taking Oil from the middle east =/ Simple as that, America is only greedy. What is next? America attacking Canada for wheat? oh wait we got Great Britain on our side BECAUSE we are owned by GB before

Rascal

George W. bush did 9/11 for the sake of taking Oil from the middle east =/ Simple as that, America is only greedy. What is next? America attacking Canada for wheat? oh wait we got Great Britain on our side BECAUSE we are owned by GB before
lol we dont want your wheat : P ... if you have oil tho... this could work....

The tar sands in Alberta isn't too effective to use right now. It's expensive to extract the oil from the tar sands.

We need OPEC's help until technology develops.