"TSA will grope less children"

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
@Fauz Angel

You keep repeating the same thing..(IQ lacking)...but you have as much proof backing that up as you do your argument ...NONE
I know right. Remember this:

Jews kill just as much. its a human thing. and nah not quiet... just preoccupied with stuff that actually maters ^^ , and nah ive got no pagan god... thats absurd and you know it. save me from what? x.x i feel quite safe as it is
So again Faux Angel I ask, how many Jews have flown shit into buildings lately? Here is any easy one. How many US soldiers were killed by Jews in the last month? Oh, don't know. How about this then? How many Jews attacked schools, blew themselves up, and all that other crazy stuff that "some" fanatics enjoy doing?

Muslims don't do it.

@The Prince ... i only said it once.
You said twice in 2 different comments MS. Genius . :shiftyeyes:

I know right. Remember this:

So again Faux Angel I ask, how many Jews have flown shit into buildings lately? Here is any easy one. How many US soldiers were killed by Jews in the last month? Oh, don't know. How about this then? How many Jews attacked schools, blew themselves up, and all that other crazy stuff that "some" fanatics enjoy doing?

Give her a break Zero , its not her fault shes slow to learn.

Zero Phoenix

You said twice in 2 different comments MS. Genius . :shiftyeyes:
Someone needs to find [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] and [MENTION=45]Kaze Araki[/MENTION]. I'd love to hear their take on this discussion on this merciless, politically incorrect, culturally insensitive ownage on behalf of ZERO PHOENIX!!!

Rascal

since the US isn't at war with Jews, that question becomes irrelevant. Jews have not flown shit into buildings, Muslims have done it a grand 4 times, jews have no need to, =__= they've got plenty of better weapons. Jews have blown themselves up plenty.

You said twice in 2 different comments MS. Genius .
quote it. because I didn't.

Someone needs to find
@noex1337
and
@Kaze Araki
. I'd love to hear their take on this discussion on this merciless, politically incorrect, culturally insensitive ownage on behalf of ZERO PHOENIX!!!
x.x" good grief, your act needs an audience

Give her a break Zero , its not her fault shes slow to learn.
=____= still kissing ass i see, you've contributed zip to the debate.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
fuck you ^^

....I am muslim, and as such have a much better right to say anything compared to you who are just shooting off at the mouth about something you dont understand anything about , what exactly is it about my religion that makes you think it has some amazing bonding mechanism that would make us do such a thing?
I hate to break it to you but you absolutely dont. First of all, you are talking to me on an internet forum, which means you have access to internet, which is a privilege many people dont have. Second you know about chemical processes that are involved in human behavior, meaning you probably had some education. Meaning you are part of a small group of people who, an elite, who had the privilege to be educated, to read, and learned how to think. You have nothing in common with the average Muslim living in Afghanistan or Pakistan or Yemen or Sudan, where the average person is illiterate and relies on what others tell them. Yeah, you both call your God Allah, but thats where the similarities between you and the average middle eastern Muslim end.

You are in the same position as me when it comes to guessing what will happen if America would kill 10 million Muslims in a short period of time. And the difference between you and me is that I dont make any illusions about basic human nature when they feel their group comes under attack from another group. And no, that is not to shrug and look the other way.

Rascal

heres the second one. Again you said nothing but call me stupid.........you haven't given me an actual discussion yet..only naive remarks
prince... you entered the conversation saying that if you dont have money power and respect, you should grab a gun and start shooting .... if ive done nothing but say ur an idiot, its because youve done nothing but demonstrate you are.

But you have proved yourself to be an idiot and afraid of the truth. . Should a ignorant and idiotic girl really try to judge others?

If you cant give a proper debate then leave girl.

Zero Phoenix

since the US isn't at war with Jews, that question becomes irrelevant. Jews have not flown shit into buildings, Muslims have done it a grand 4 times, jews have no need to, =__= they've got plenty of better weapons. Jews have blown themselves up plenty.
We weren't at war with the middle east until a group of fanatical Muslim cowards flew planes into gotdamn buildings.

x.x" good grief, your act needs an audience
Sweety you didn't know? I'm the whole damn show. Say it with me: "ZERO PHOENIX is the whole damn show."

[YOUTUBE]5bO5BAujCbk[/YOUTUBE]

=____= still kissing ass i see, you've contributed zip to the debate.
If you knew anything, you'd be aware that The Prince and I have been at war for a good amount of time. Don't get pissed at him cause he knows his history and current events. If you didn't share the guilt of the genocide committed by your peeps you wouldn't be so aggressive. So I ask:

Omg I killed her. Where's Noex?

Rascal

I hate to break it to you but you absolutely dont. First of all, you are talking to me on an internet forum, which means you have access to internet, which is a privilege many people dont have. Second you know about chemical processes that are involved in human behavior, meaning you probably had some education. Meaning you are part of a small group of people who, an elite, who had the privilege to be educated, to read, and learned how to think. You have nothing in common with the average Muslim living in Afghanistan or Pakistan or Yemen or Sudan, where the average person is illiterate and relies on what others tell them. Yeah, you both call your God Allah, but thats where the similarities between you and the average middle eastern Muslim end.

You are in the same position as me when it comes to guessing what will happen if America would kill 10 million Muslims in a short period of time. And the difference between you and me is that I dont make any illusions about basic human nature when they feel their group comes under attack from another group. And no, that is not to shrug and look the other way.
If that is what you think, then next time say something more along the lines of: if you kill 1% of the average muslim in Afghanistand or Pakistan or Yemen or Sudan, then the other 99% will rise up against you. You labeled your argument too broadly, placing me inside it.

[MENTION=1268]The Prince[/MENTION], show me a debate. You have not formulated an argument yet. prove me to be ignorant. and stop repeating the gender like it makes a damn difference

We weren't at war with the middle east until a group of fanatical Muslim cowards flew planes into gotdamn buildings.
go re-read ur US history book

Sweety you didn't know? I'm the whole damn show. Say it with me: "ZERO PHOENIX is the whole damn show."
ZERO PHOENIX is the whole damn show. ^^

If you knew anything, you'd be aware that The Prince and I have been at war for a good amount of time. Don't get pissed at him cause he knows his history and current events. If you didn't share the guilt of the genocide committed by your peeps you wouldn't be so aggressive. So I ask:
I am aware. and what has he said to me thats even related to history and current events? none of my "peeps" have committed genocide. I'm only defensive of being grouped among murderers.

Zero Phoenix

Save Us

[MENTION=119]Faux Angel[/MENTION]: You know what, Imma let your ass catch a break. I'm doing this for two reasons: 1) You got ZERO PHOENIXED not just by me, but everyone in this discussion. Unlike your god, I'm actually merciful so I'll stop here. 2) Shout out to my man Kaze Araki, I'm going to be cool about mine so he doesn't get into any trouble. Kaze is one of my peeps. Dif between my peeps and yours is that no one I know blows shit up.

Peace. Someone play my music.

[YOUTUBE]vBTVdZZqkrE[/YOUTUBE]

You seem to have a sensitivity to your gender but out of respect i wont get into that.

I would if you gave me some facts when replying to me but it seems I have to cut into your conversation with others to get facts.

am aware. and what has he said to me thats even related to history and current events? none of my "peeps" have committed genocide. I'm only defensive of being grouped among murderers.

You seem to not get the hint. What you and your peeps do is in noway a majority of Muslims. Yo aren't defending your little group but trying to generalize your group into the majority of muslims.......what your group does doesn't really matter

[MENTION=119]Faux Angel[/MENTION]

Rascal

: You know what, Imma let your ass catch a break. I'm doing this for two reasons: 1) You got ZERO PHOENIXED not just by me, but everyone in this discussion. Unlike your god, I'm actually merciful so I'll stop here. 2) Shout out to my man Kaze Araki, I'm going to be cool about mine so he doesn't get into any trouble. Kaze is one of my peeps. Dif between my peeps and yours is that no one I know blows shit up.
=___= if you want to retreat, don't paint it as a favor to me. I don't know anyone that has blown anything up.

You seem to have a sensitivity to your gender but out of respect i wont get into that.

I would if you gave me some facts when replying to me but it seems I have to cut into your conversation with others to get facts.

am aware. and what has he said to me thats even related to history and current events? none of my "peeps" have committed genocide. I'm only defensive of being grouped among murderers.

You seem to not get the hint. What you and your peeps do is in noway a majority of Muslims. Yo aren't defending your little group but trying to generalize your group into the majority of muslims.......what your group does doesn't really matter

I have a sensitivity? uh no, try it has no relevance so leave it out. I didnt give you facts because I wasnt talking to you. you came out of no where with that ignorant shooting comment. The majority of muslims has also not committed genocide.
edit: you are in fact trying to generalize a group into the majority, not me

=___= if you want to retreat, don't paint it as a favor to me. I don't know anyone that has blown anything up.

I have a sensitivity? uh no, try it has no relevance so leave it out. I didnt give you facts because I wasnt talking to you. you came out of no where with that ignorant shooting comment. The majority of muslims has also not committed genocide.
I know Im not talking about them committing suciede.....Im still talking about them getting up in riots if some of them were to be killed....you said you would never pick up a gun and no one you know would...but that isn't in the least defense since you and your friends aren't the majority.

and yes you have sensitivity which I don't understand. I treat girls nicer so I thought you would want to be a girl....but right now your an annoying fly that keeps buzzing in my ear....so no nice for you.