The United States of Amnesia

noex1337

Emmie was here
People like that are one of the reasons WHY America is so hated. Most of the country seems to have that overzealous mindset, even if they're in opposition to the government or even the way society is run, they think this country is the strongest place ever. That it is infallible as a military power in the end, that it's a monolith. It's part of the reason people would never dare revolt in full against this government. They give it far more credit than may be reality.

The country is a zombie corpse. It has high attack power and high defense, but it swings around it's force wildly and without much grace and it's rotting as it walks and strikes, gradually consuming the resources within it's vicinity and not growing or gaining anything from it but more decay. People like him, is a big part of the reason why the country is that way.
And tell me, what do you suppose a better alternative is? In our defense, and excuse my arrogance, but other countries don't seem to be doing much better.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
I think the question "this empire will survive and..." can't be answered if you keep talking about america only... an empire needs "others" to be an empire... plus Where have you seen "america is an empire..." this one make me laugh too... but if it's what you think.. i'll gonna respect this..

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
I think the question "this empire will survive and..." can't be answered if you keep talking about america only... an empire needs "others" to be an empire... plus Where have you seen "america is an empire..." this one make me laugh too... but if it's what you think.. i'll gonna respect this..
I don't understand what you're trying to say, and still;

What is that something else?

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
erf so sorry to hearthat... i'll leave this thread so cause you don't or don't want to " understand... so have a nice one...

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
I recall you are not a native speaker of English?
Neither do I, but what I'm trying to say is; try to elaborate your point in more details, because I don't really understand what you are trying to say. It seems that you are trying to say that America is not an empire, but I'm not so sure - that's why I asked.
Furthermore, I even asked you a simple question;
When you agree with Crom, I assume you know what he's talking about. Well, I don't - and that's why I asked. I hope you are not trying to avoid the questions.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
@Both of you => yeak i thing there is a language barrier but this is involuntary... so i prefer quit. And yes i think i've understand Crom's words, but i think i canno't explain well so.. i will not insist.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
@Both of you => yeak i thing there is a language barrier but this is involuntary... so i prefer quit. And yes i think i've understand Crom's words, but i think i canno't explain well so.. i will not insist.
Lol.
Actually, after reading Crom's first comment, I thought I do know what he's talking about - only to be proven wrong by him later (when he said "something else" - whatever that is). It just striked me as peculiar later when you are able to understand his point, and that's why I asked.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Np i'm not angry or something like that... just i can't find the good words for defending my point of view, so i prefer leave the debat...
Nothing personal in this...

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Lol they just make sure vital pieces of evidence and vital witnesses go 'missing' =\
True that [lexus] true that. :confused2: Even OJ Simspon thought that trial was f#cked up.

And tell me, what do you suppose a better alternative is? In our defense, and excuse my arrogance, but other countries don't seem to be doing much better.
Is there a double-standard here Noex? Of course there is. If Zero Phoenix claims he is better than everyone else then you call me arrogant. However, if you say you are better than everyone else because you are an American, it's OK? Wow, really? You're taking this 4th of July thing way too far. There is a difference between having pride in ones country and being an ignorant yankee.

Zero Phoenix

Irc Clash ROUND 2..... FIGHT !!!!!!
It's not really a fight. I mean really. :shrug:

It's a simple challenge. Noex took issue with my conceit as Zero Phoenix. However he is conceited as an American. Noex believes that America is the best country in the world and because he is an American, he is somehow better than everyone who is not an American. Yet somehow he thinks he is justified in his arrogance yet I am not? Someone explain to me how this works? If I take pride in my accomplishments and show little respect towards one who chooses to accomplish very little then I somehow, am the villain. If however Noex takes pride in being an American and he looks down on anyone who is not an American he is somehow, justified. Someone explain how this works.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Yes i know, was just a litle joke ^^

I'm just happy to see you two around making some great discussion... so i secretly hoped for a rematch... ^^

Zero Phoenix

Yes i know, was just a litle joke ^^

I'm just happy to see you two around making some great discussion... so i secretly hoped for a rematch... ^^

He's become so quiet now. What happened to all that spirit Noex? What happened to all that mouth? But of course, that is "part of being an American" isn't it. Being patriotic and ignorant at the same-time. Boasting over tyrannical achievements rather than humanitarian contributions. Going to sleep at night under the delusion that justice has been done when a killer walks free. America, F_CK Yeah right?

noex1337

Emmie was here
Is there a double-standard here Noex? Of course there is. If Zero Phoenix claims he is better than everyone else then you call me arrogant. However, if you say you are better than everyone else because you are an American, it's OK? Wow, really? You're taking this 4th of July thing way too far. There is a difference between having pride in ones country and being an ignorant yankee.
Missing the point again, [MENTION=170]ZERO PHOENIX[/MENTION]. I was merely asking which country is doing better off than America. In no way was I claiming I was better than everything else. You seem to be having a bit of reading fail lately.

Zero Phoenix

Missing the point again, @ZERO PHOENIX. I was merely asking which country is doing better off than America. In no way was I claiming I was better than everything else. You seem to be having a bit of reading fail lately.
So for the past five days you haven't been making an ass out of yourself all over these forums? So for the past five days no one was irritated by your ignorant and baseless claims about America? I suppose it's my fault though right. Because you played the part of a redneck so well I didn't know you were acting. My bad OK. My apologies for judging you by your actions. Just remember this the next time you go on your post-holiday patriotic bullshit. You're just a fake.

noex1337

Emmie was here
It's not really a fight. I mean really. :shrug:

It's a simple challenge. Noex took issue with my conceit as Zero Phoenix. However he is conceited as an American. Noex believes that America is the best country in the world and because he is an American, he is somehow better than everyone who is not an American. Yet somehow he thinks he is justified in his arrogance yet I am not? Someone explain to me how this works? If I take pride in my accomplishments and show little respect towards one who chooses to accomplish very little then I somehow, am the villain. If however Noex takes pride in being an American and he looks down on anyone who is not an American he is somehow, justified. Someone explain how this works.
Bullshit, bullshit, and more bullshit?

He's become so quiet now. What happened to all that spirit Noex? What happened to all that mouth? But of course, that is "part of being an American" isn't it. Being patriotic and ignorant at the same-time. Boasting over tyrannical achievements rather than humanitarian contributions. Going to sleep at night under the delusion that justice has been done when a killer walks free. America, F_CK Yeah right?
What is this? I go to lunch and now you're smacktalking? Come on Zero, I thought you had more class than that. And nice to see you calling me out for "running away" considering that's exactly what you did yesterday. But that's irrelevant anyways, so whatever.

So for the past five days you haven't been making an ass out of yourself all over these forums? So for the past five days no one was irritated by your ignorant and baseless claims about America? I suppose it's my fault though right. Because you played the part of a redneck so well I didn't know you were acting. My bad OK. My apologies for judging you by your actions.
Oh dear god you can't be serious. You realize those were all spam threads, right?

Zero Phoenix

It's like I'm talking to a pet. :shrug:

Here is the thing Noex, and maybe it's because I'm a bit more serious than you but when you make certain claims, like America is the best country in the world, or that you're better than everyone because you're an American, or how "you" define patriotism, some people might take you seriously SPAM or not. If you make a claim about what is American or about what is patriotic then I, as someone who is serious more often than not, will take you seriously. So if you happen to be shooting the shit then perhaps post a disclaimer.

My apologies for not being able to discern the intellectual difference between you being serious and you being a joke.