The United States of Amnesia

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
Capitalism and Colonialism in modern days.
Will the empire survive?

[YOUTUBE]e4_bjm2ezaU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Arn3lF5XSUg[/YOUTUBE]

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
It's the 4th of July, but no one seems to remember why they were in Iraq and Afghanistan - I guess Gore Vidal was right all along.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
George Santayana

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
ah yeah that's true it's the Independence day in USA... sorry i've forgotten this point.

I hope my words didn't hurt someone, if it's the case i'm sorry...

But french people have some extrem ideas on americans paradox

Btw : the human being has a goldfish memory...consciousness is like the spots ... it can be cleaned

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
Don't worry, I'm very tolerant towards free speech, that's the nature of Terra Incognita.
So long as there's no physical threat or anything similarly extreme, I'm all find with them.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Every State in the world will, given the opportunity act like that. It has too, for if it doesnt, some other State will, bypassing it and potentially destroy it. Its game theory.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
If you want a true answer to this question you cannot limit the " range " to America only...

as Lexus says =>

Every State in the world will, given the opportunity act like that. It has too, for if it doesnt, some other State will, bypassing it and potentially destroy it. Its game theory.
I've been in Faculty of History for 2 years, I've learned apart of the history of my country and, french can say all they want, there are not better than anyone else.

So i want to answer this : I think the human being is killing himself, just like a smoker... it's exactly the same thing... As human we know we are doing wrong, but as the smoker, we continue this way... Selfdestruction... so yes this empire gonna disappear with all the others with him.

that's what i think.

( forgive my english, don't know if i'm clear enough, just ask me if you don't understand what i'm trying to say... sorry =[ )

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
So how long do you think this empire will last?
How many deaths and destructions will it cause before finally collapsing?
[MENTION=45]Kaze Araki[/MENTION]

In a forum I regularly I visit, there was this boastful, egocentric "Home-grown American" thinks that America can defeat the World if it tries to. That, and boasting how many active naval ships and Air Force they got. Belittling countries like Russia and China, and even claims that their military has better training than the British.

Which such typical American mindset, how do you expect America not to be hated?

Initially, Osama was a tolerant person. Didn't hate any western ideology, and was thinking about expanding his businesses there. He wasn't even Anti-Semitic, first(though, Anti-Zionist). And he accepted the full support given by America during his campaign against USSR.

But then came America sticking its nose into everything Middle-Eastern. Randomly poking on every relation out there.

Osama said Enough. Just because America thinks she is a super-power, doesn't mean she has to put herself into everything. And thus his campaign against the tyrannical and evil America begin.

He is a fine Islamic scholar, enough to pass as a Teacher. Using his knowledge of Islam, he used it as a strong medium, just like any influential Theo-political leader. He gathered up men to fight against this tyranny called America.

Using 9/11 to prove America is indeed a vulnerable country. But he knew that 9/11 is a causeway and a great excuse for America to come back to Middle-East and Attack any seemingly hostile Nation, and fight them from there.

Yes, Osama, despite his shortcoming, was a hero of Justice and a true Jihadist against the imperial terror in the eyes of his fellow men.

===
Just recently Noex posted a picture of a Stealth Fighter. I am shocked.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
If you want a true answer to this question you cannot limit the " range " to America only...

as Lexus says =>

I've been in Faculty of History for 2 years, I've learned apart of the history of my country and, french can say all they want, there are not better than anyone else.

So i want to answer this : I think the human being is killing himself, just like a smoker... it's exactly the same thing... As human we know we are doing wrong, but as the smoker, we continue this way... Selfdestruction... so yes this empire gonna disappear with all the others with him.

that's what i think.

( forgive my english, don't know if i'm clear enough, just ask me if you don't understand what i'm trying to say... sorry =[ )
But that's not my question, my question is very simple;
Will this empire survive, and how long will it last?

As for Lexus claim, it's nothing new, I've been pointing out so many times already that States are inherently violent and the only solution for peace is Anarchism. But this is outside the context of this thread, as of now - there's only one superpower in the world, and this superpower is extremely malevolent.

[MENTION=195]Biomega[/MENTION]
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
Terrorism is a mean, not the end.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Sorry if i don't answer well the question...

By superpower, you mean USA I presume, if that's so , i don't agree when you say => "there's only one superpower in the world"

And my answer to this => " But that's not my question, my question is very simple; Will this empire survive, and how long will it last?"

Things never change so easily, so this system will try to survive till his "last breath", So this will not happen in my lifetime I think

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
By superpower, you mean USA I presume, if that's so , i don't agree when you say => "there's only one superpower in the world"
Superpower is a a title that is put by USA itself. If you can put Germany and UK or Russia and China, they might be considered Superpower in some terms, but they are not recognised so.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Superpower is a a title that is put by USA itself. If you can put Germany and UK or Russia and China, they might be considered Superpower in some terms, but they are not recognised so.
Sure, except, i think, for China and maybe Germany.

And i think "Superpower is a title that is put by USA itself" => true.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
There's currently only one superpower in the world - USA.
Russia, China, Germany are all powerful nation but not superpower.
Superpower has global influences, and after the demise of USSR, only America is left.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Don't you think it's a huge gathering of economics powers, more or less influential, creating a single economic entity. this in order to create a superpower, or at least balance the "economic balance of power"

And btw : i've heard that China had invested U.S. pension funds, for about 300 billion $, is that true ??