The french district

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Je suis malade. Comment est cest m'apple?
"Je suis malade => i'm ill/sick"
Poor Biomega, tell me what you got...

Comment est c'est m'apple" => if i guessed well => Comment est ce que je m'appel ?/ Comment je m'appel ?
Your name is @Biomega ...

Nice try ! :thumb:

Your thoughs on Donatien Alphonse François, Marquis de Sade?
I'm really not an expert bout this guy so i don't know much about him, but he has left some great mark/scares/ideas in various ways such as literature and sex. He has opened some doors for the good ( or not... i'll leave this appreciation for those who knows him way better than me ). I think guys like him was needed at a certain time.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Donuts or Bagels? : D
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] => Raspberry and apricot DONUTS for life :thumb:

What do you hide under your bed?
[MENTION=158]Rina[/MENTION] => SexToys, some playboys mag and some SM stuffs... There is a lot of things from my past too... i can't manage to throw those things away...

If you had to move away to another country, where would you choose to go?
[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] => Wouhaou too much destinations poped in my mind... but i think my first one should be New Caledonia

Why is French hard?
Maybe cause of the grammar... lol i don't really know it was really easy for me xD, but i think NL language is way more harder to learn... same for Dutch, Chinese and some others too. You should ask to [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION], cause she is an amazing Multilingual person :thumb:

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
yup like 5 times... the most beautifull one was for an happy new year night...
And to be honest it was the capital of romance ( and it's still in some ways, but it has lost some of her power... it's my opinion...)
BUT TO BE TOTALLY HONEST => FRANCE IS THE ULTIMATE COUNTRY OF ROMANCE :peace:

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Well Ive been to Paris with my friends and indeed it was beautifull but what shocked me was the lack of English speakers. My french really isnt that amazing to pass a conversation (and french people apparently do not understand my accent) and whenever I was in a store or restaurant or wherever in Paris and asked questions/directions in English.. none of them replied to me in English and choose to reply in French .___. (because of this I walked in circles around Pont Neuf for THREE HOURS)

So do French people in general really not speak English? Or do they just refuse to?

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Yeah we are bad in english... well not that bad but we got great difficulties to be talkative in english, in the other hand we are better in writing english... ( ok i'm not the best example...). all our best english talkers are gone in another countries.
I think the most annoying thing is that lot of french gonna make fun at you if you are speaking to them in english... (stupid poeples are everywhere... ), plus we don't have much practice in" english speaking" so to be franck we talk english like spanish cows... xD

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Pimp or Notorious
Wow what a choice... I like both of you... but... well... Notorious is my choice. One of the first to "trip" with me, we spend some great nights on B vs G, plus he was one of my first friend here. ( the first was the amazing red haired demon woman ).

But [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] we shared some great moment too, so don't take it the way :mad :

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Wow what a choice... I like both of you... but... well... Notorious is my choice. One of the first to "trip" with me, we spend some great nights on B vs G, plus he was one of my first friend here. ( the first was the amazing red haired demon woman ).
Man... This brought tears to my eyes... Reminds me of the good times

What part of France do you live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.