So Guys? (Girls post Questions for Guys to Answer)

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Hmm I'm not easily angered by petty things but I would say all the gossiping girls do can get rather irritating at times. Also when girls get mad at each other they tend to go for the jugular and say things they think will hurt the person the most, I don't like that.

I know those aren't really things related to what girls do to guys but I haven't really had and bad experiences with girls so I got nothing lol.

Serph

I am The Light
yea i agree with you Shadow gossiping girls are annoying and for me some times girlie girls "omg look at my nails there soooo cute oh i like that pink bag" o.o ill die >_>

i dont really mind if girls gossip (its what the live for lol)even if its about me or anything(i just dont let it get to me),but girls that are too clingy annoys the crap out of me.makes me think if they are ever mature.

Nothing really makes me mad, but I don't really like girls who are all..."slutty" like. You can usually tell who is and who isn't.

I also get irked by the girls(or just people in general) who spend all day texting everyone. I mean, thats all they ever do.

Texting just annoys me >.<

Some people do since guys within the teenager range prefer girls with huge bust size or have a big butt. Or maybe both who knows.

I'm not really concerned with that stuff, personally. I mean, how can anyone think a butt is attractive? Isn't that what they crap out of? As far as the chest goes, if they're too big it's actually pretty gross to me. I'm not too concerned for either of them, I'm more of a "cute face" guy.

A

Amayze

The only thing that annoys me is when girls talk about the stupidest stuff ever. It makes no sense and they usually end up arguing with one another about it.

[quote name='Reeana']The thread is kinda dead..

Do you guys look at how the girls look like before be friend with them?[/QUOTE]

nah sometimes but most of the time personality i could care less how they look unless their like you know (no offense) but really it doesnt matter how they look i just befriend them if i feel like it really

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
[quote name='Reeana']The thread is kinda dead..

Do you guys look at how the girls look like before be friend with them?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but that isn't the reason why I befriend them. xD

I dunno if someone asked this.. I don't wanna read all over to this thread... so here's my question...

If a girl confessed that he likes you how can she know that the boy feels the same way too?

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Well honestly that has a lot to do with the specific guy being confessed to. All guys will express their feelings in their own way, and some guy's don't know how to express their emotions or are too embarrassed to do so with people around.

That being said if he feels the same way there should at least be a sense of happiness in his face or nervousness (the two often go hand in hand with us guys).

I'm sorry theres not much more I could offer since like I said all guys are different and only someone who knows the guys normal personality and mannerisms can read his feelings.

G

Gail

[The thread is kinda dead..

Do you guys look at how the girls look like before be friend with them?]

Yes but normally I simply use looks to determine what I think their normal personality is once we get to talking I use that as my point of reference for whether or not I like them or not as friends or otherwise. If I look at a girl who dresses up in the latest fashions and smiles alot I prepare myself for a time of just listening while they talk. Dresses in leather with multiple piercings I will not actively go out of my way to talk to them etc. But actually talking to them for awhile is how I ultimately judge a person.

[If a girl confessed that he likes you how can she know that the boy feels the same way too?]

What Shadow_Strider said essentially covers it but personally I'll go out of my way to talk to and be with the person, use a real smile and wave when I see her, and listen intently and quietly when she speaks only interrupting a few times when I feel it is needed or expected. If its someone I like I don't act nervous in their presence but if its someone who has confessed and I don't I get overly nervous around them and try to take paths where I won't run into them as often but I will still try to make them happy till either they lose interest or I can find someway to let them down easy.....hard as that is.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
it WAS dead... cause here i come .... MWAHAHAHAHAH ! this thread still has some potencial....

[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]... i know you can do something about this =P

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I totally forgot about this thread I suggested it a long time ago, because I saw that it was extremely popular in another forum but it didn't go over too well at G2Anime...

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Tbh mate, a lot of threads here are dead except for AGs/RPs/Spam, but that's hardly surprising since most of your (original) G2 members were mainly active in 2008

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
erf... the fact is i've spotted lot of guests reading this so...
Maybe we can put some wood in the fire and see what we can do with...

BUT WE NEED YOU GIRLZ !!

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Yeah I told Amanda about this thread and she made it here, but that was a long time ago I believe I might be the only one left of G2Anime when it was at it's peak in 2008 early 2009.

What would you ask someone of the opposite gender?

goes like this: answer the question above, then post a question of your own. If you want to answer more than one question above you that’s fine, just try to ask a question of your own in order to keep the thread going. Also let’s stay PG-13 to keep it from getting too creepy.

I'll pose a couple questions to start off.

Guys, if you could pull off skinny jeans would you wear them?

Would you feel intimidated or uncomfortable in some way if your partner earned more than you/was more successful in work or school?

feel free to mention whoever you want to drag over here :)
[MENTION=46]和平[/MENTION] [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] [MENTION=1300]Chimer[/MENTION] [MENTION=22]Crom[/MENTION] [MENTION=163]dark_9tails[/MENTION] [MENTION=186]FeltLyner AshGrave[/MENTION] [MENTION=172]InfiniteMonkey[/MENTION] [MENTION=187]Laughing_gaara[/MENTION] [MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION] [MENTION=1387]Manga Wolf[/MENTION] [MENTION=130]midnight22[/MENTION] [MENTION=1246]Mrs-Gackt[/MENTION] [MENTION=11]Mystic[/MENTION] [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] [MENTION=171]Notorious[/MENTION] [MENTION=1243]Owl[/MENTION] [MENTION=165]pimpd2331[/MENTION] [MENTION=1312]placa_placa[/MENTION] [MENTION=184]Ryu_Kaiser[/MENTION] [MENTION=175]The Great Observer[/MENTION] [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]