MC Adventrues

Sanae

Staff member
Oops, sorries for the wait :O

Against your best judgement, you go for the mushrooms. Seeing how they looked to be more filling,"Don't mind if I do!" You omnom on one, nothing happens,"Umm, not bad." You have another, and another, and then another. You fall back onto the grass,"Ugh, that was the best meal I've ever had" You close your eyes for just second before hearing a voice,"Hey you, you do know it's not safe to fall asleep here right?" Your eyes fly open to find a girl with bunny ears kneeling over you. She giggles and gets up,"I'm late for a very important event, but I would advise you to not fall asleep here." She smiled sweely and went on her way.

"Wait, come back!" You struggle to our feet,"Wait, can you help me out of here?" You start to run after her, but her movements seemed to be such a blur,"Wh-where did she go?" All you could hear are her echoing giggles that seemed to come from all over the woods.

"Hey bunny girl! Where did you go?" You hear something in the bushes,"Is that you, bunny girl?" You follow the noise that seemed to have led you off the path,"Wh- come out come out wherever you are... " Things then become quiet,"Hmm, where did she go?" You look up to find yourself at a lake,"Is this the lake the little girl mentioned?" You examine the area,"No, it can't be.." You look up into the distance,"This can't be the lake the little girl mentioned." You look to the sky in amazement.. Where the lake seemed to be.

"I can help you get there if you wish." A small voice speaks into your right ear,"The Floating Lake.. "

"Don't listen to her. She can't get you there. Come with me and I'll get you there for sure!" You look to your left.

"What are you!?" You then look to your right,"Waaaah, you too!!!"

"Umph, don't listen to her. She's just jealous.." A little blue fairy lands on your right shoulder.

"Shut up, little sister.. You're the one that's jealous!" A little red fairy lands on your left shoulder.

They start to argue about who you'll follow. Who do you choose?

A.) Blue Fiary
B.) Red Fairy

(Yes, at times there will be choices A, B, C, and maybe others in the future)

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
B turn it off and put it on snooze.. I always make sure I set my alarm about half an hour before I actually really have to get out of my bed.. that extra half an hour I use to snooze and slowly wake up :3 ( I have a different alarm set with a different tune when I Really really REALLY have to get out of bed xD) I know I'm crazy :p

OMG there were waaay more pages!!!! sorry waaaaaiiittt a moment O.O

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
B turn it off and put it on snooze.. I always make sure I set my alarm about half an hour before I actually really have to get out of my bed.. that extra half an hour I use to snooze and slowly wake up :3 ( I have a different alarm set with a different tune when I Really really REALLY have to get out of bed xD) I know I'm crazy :p

OMG there were waaay more pages!!!! sorry waaaaaiiittt a moment O.O

;haha;

Sanae

Staff member
(Actually, the red fairy is the older one.. I guess I said it weird when I switched between them lol)

You think to yourself,"Hmmm, who to go with.." Your eyes bounce back and forth between the cute little fairies,"The blue one looks pretty sweet, but.. " You then glance at the red fairy,"..."

"Hmm? What is it? Do I have something on my face?" The red fairy flies out in front of you and sticks her face into yours. She lets out a huff,"Hmph, have you made your decision yet?" She returns to her spot on your shoulder,"I don't have all day!"

"Oh really, miss fairy?" You let out a chuckle,"FIne, I choose you. You take me to the floating lake."

"But.. Auu.. Hmph!" The blue fairy lets out a disappointed sigh and disappears in a puff of smoke.

"Pffft, she'll be fine. She's just butthurt she wasn't chosen.. She'll get over it." The red fairy let out a sigh,"I wasn' really counting on you choosing me, y'know?" She then flutters in front of you and waves her hands,"Well, if we're going on this journey together, you'll need to choose from these two items.

Which do you choose?
A.) Sword and shield
B.) Magic Wand and shield

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it's because it tied ^^"

uhm sword.. or magic... Hmm really depends what the hell we're gonna fight..
but I guess I chose sword. (you know with games like KingdomHearts those were the easiest lol for me that is no big problem with running out of Mana XD)