MC Adventrues

Sanae

Staff member
The sirens get louder and louder. You take another look at the two portals. The cop cars come to a screeching halt as you leap into the unknowing dark portal.

"Mwahahahaha!" You hear a demonic laugh,"Ahahahahaha!" The laughter gets louder and louder. Echoing and surrounding you as you fall into nothingness. You black out from all the noise...

"Huh? Where am I?" Your eyes slowly flutter open. The sun shines brightly on to you,"What the heck happened?" You sit up and rub your eyes.

"Hi there!"

"Hi there!"

You look up and see two little girls standing before you,"Wha- You two weren't there before!"

"Hi there, who are you?"

"Are you ok?"

The two little girls giggle and dance around you,"What are they-"

"Hey! Would you like to go play with me by the lake?"

"No no, go to the flower fields with me!"

The two little girls starts to fight over you. Tugging on both arms. Who do you choose to go with?

A.) Little Girl 1 (to the lake)
B.) Little Girl 2 (to the flower field)
C.) Ditch them both and go off on your own.

Ack, I forgot to mention the last time..

Items Acquired: A bat and A Knife

Sanae

Staff member
I asked someone to break the tie between Lake and ditching xD

"Please let go of me..." You let out a sigh as you break away from the two little girls.

"No, he's coming with me!"

"No, he's coming with me!"

You let out a sigh,"Hey, why don't we all go togeth-"

"NO, HE'S COMING WITH ME!" The two continue to argue back and forth. You let out another sigh before walking away,"Geez.. What was that about?"

"Man, where is this place? It's so weird." As you walked further and further away from the two little girls, you find yourself faced with three paths that all seemingly leads to the lake in the distance.

A.) Middle path that seems to lead straight to the lake. Nothing seems out of the ordinary
B.) Right path that seems to be engulfed in a dark mist
C. Left path that seems to be engulfed in a white mist.

Sanae

Staff member
You examine each path before deciding which one to take.

You look down the middle path. A lengthy path that seems plain and empty,"Meh, seems too boring.. Nothing to see there."

You then look down the left path. A bit shorter then the middle path. Shadows can be seen slightly through the white mist.

You then look down the right path. The shortest of the three paths. A black bird swoops pass you from the misty path,"Heh, this looks interesting.." You take a deep breath and runs into the mist.

"Whoa, it's so bright in here.." You shield your eyes from the intense light shining through the trees,"Damn, wasn't this bright out there.." You look around before proceeding.

*Grumble Grumble* Your stomach starts to grumble. You reach for your lunch your mom packed for you, but finds that it isn't there anymore.

*Grumble Rumble* Your stomach rumbles again,"Ugh, so hungry.." You look to your right a bit and find a patch of wild mushrooms,".. " You then look to the left a ways and find a patch of wild berries,"... "

Which do you choose to eat?

A.) Mushrooms
B.) Berries